[OpNet] Who the hell does Utopia think it is?

Esther Bluecorn

Originally Posted By: Chaos
* Actually the most profitable thing would be to have a nova healer do their mojo on the burned and the waive company PR time. Point goes to Chaos.
Utopia cures AIDS, Heart Disease, two Dozen different types of Cancer, and Chaos is impressed by a DeVries burn treatment to repair injuries that DeVries caused where they were too cheap to use a healer.

* Nice try to link what they use the gear for and try to slide in a point but you still didn't make the argument. No point to either side.
Of course not. Why should murder be a factor in your judgment?

* Devries has success in nova fertility. Utopia has none. That's the heart of it. Everything else is you trying to step around that. Point to Chaos.
I’ll tell my wife and kid this when I get home tonight. And granted, my success doesn’t help the bulk of other novas… but then again, neither has Anna’s.

* Funny how many of your novas disappear without a state funeral. Just a letter to mom. Point to Chaos.
You really can’t count can you? Total nova population is low 5 digits, number of elite deaths is in the 4 digits, Utopian deaths is much, much, much lower than that.

Speaking of saying thing, I said Devries has a better track record of taking care of their novas.
You can say that only because you refuse to count DeVries getting novas killed as “not taking care of them”. I suspect if Utopia deliberately killed a couple of thousand novas we’d never hear the end of it.

So far you're failing to make an argument.
:Sigh:

Originally Posted By: Sandcaster
You can really do this, Ester? I know it's temporary, but how long does it last when you do it? And are you willing to accept clients at this time?

Sandcaster, I haven't considered doing much beyond accepting my new status as a nova and avoiding the Project's harassment yet, but my time is always available for someone partnered with one of the People. If you and Stormwarden can arrange for a trip for me, or travel to the Navajo Reservation, I will be happy to help.

Anyone wishing to speak to me may contact me via private message or my official email address at the Navajo Nation's OpSite.

Why the shit is everyone in awe of the new kid? Have none of you people heard of a little piece of Indian tart who calls herself 'Sin-Eater'? She does the same thing Jenny Redcorn does, only she does it better, and she's about as mercenary a cunt as you're ever likely to meet, which means none of this bullshit waffling and ethic-masturbation over whether or not the little Navajo is willing to prostitute her services.

For that matter, Rat, I wonder how you solve that little mental Rubix cube. Last I heard, Sin-Eater was one of yours.

And hey, Dave SMASH!!, inaccuracies like those are unbecoming of a man of your station. I know you feel the need to cheerlead for your team, but pull the other one, you prick. To say Utopia "cured" AIDS, heart disease, and "12 types of cancer" is so disingenuous it's almost a fucking lie. Triton Pharmaceuticals may have made the treatments widely available, but you know damn well the bulk of them were first developed in labs that Aeon hadn't a goddamned thing to do with. Credit where it's due, Doc.

The Harvesters aren't all that fond of Sin-Eater either from what I have heard....

Any Terat worthy of the name will agree with me that Miss Redcorn has the freedom to do whatever she desires, including sucking up to Utopia. She should just be aware of the ramifications and potential consequences of the decision she makes.

And no, that's not a threat in any way. It's just that all decisions have consequences, and one of the quickest ways to get screwed is to do something halfass without thinking first.

Disengenious. I had to look it up and what do you know it was the perfect word for the shell game Troll is trying to run here. Deaths in the thousands? Oh who the hell does he think he's kidding.

Machina; I was pretty sure Triton had the patents on those cures too, not Utopia, but I forgot about the little people that came before. And Dave SMASH is just too damn perfect a handle for words for this clown. Thanks Machina.

Now seriously Dave, I've been drunk for... What day is it now? I've been drunk for four days with another three in the wacky weather forecast. Do you think we can step this up a little? Maybe some hard facts instead of the brainless innuendo. Devries has successes Utopia never bothered to come up with. Now maybe you clowns could have but the reality is you didn't care to. You did care to come up with the first cat litter that doesn't smell bad when Pookie decides to crap in it but burn treatments just weren't a priority? Tell me what exactly did Utopia do for you and the little missus that they're not doing for all the other novas trudging away day by day?

Archived