[OpNet] Dammit!

Satyr

Not to be jumping all o'er the 'CoMA sucks' bandwagon, but they just burned my house down and blew up my bar!!!!

All because they apparently blame me for the disappearance of Sylvan's husband, Joshua.

Well, that and the fact that I'm a nova who 'carries the visage of the devil', and 'revel in every single sin'... the bastards.

Quote:
Originally posted by Flicker:
Sorry to hear that the crazy bastards got their claws into you too, Satyr. I hope that everyone you care for is well.
Thank you Flicker, most of us are fine, I was lucky in the fact that I was the only one home.

I know that you have had your own troubles with these fanatics, So may you and yours be safe in thse times.

At what point do you plan to acknowledge this disease of hate has spread beyond the initial victim, CoMA, and realize a lot of splinter elements in the international community are slowly aligning to the core message "novas are dangerous to baseline humanity"?

Quote:
Originally posted by Chaos:
At what point do you plan to acknowledge this disease of hate has spread beyond the initial victim, CoMA, and realize a lot of splinter elements in the international community are slowly aligning to the core message "novas are dangerous to baseline humanity"?
Is there something inherently incorrect about that message?

The truth of the matter is this: Yes, we are dangerous, but then, so are they. The second we allow those two fact to overrule or daily lives is the second we lose the right to call ourselves superior, because then we're no better than the Homo Sapiens and the Neanderthals.

So hey, why don't you evolve?

Quote:
Originally posted by Harold 'Mythic' Anderson:
I just trade between them. shocked
Only joking. I was playing off the absurdity of taking advice on evolution from someone whose family portrait appears in Bartleby's Guide to Mythological Creatures. smile

A Devries supermen admitting to being less than perfect? wink

My fault for us getting off track with the crack about Satyr. The point is one bunch of extreme assholes isn't nearly as dangerous as a bunch of different extreme assholes working towards the same goals. There are groups all across the international board that wouldn't mind putting some hurt on a nova.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Harold 'Mythic' Anderson:
I just trade between them. shocked
Only joking. I was playing off the absurdity of taking advice on evolution from someone whose family portrait appears in Bartleby's Guide to Mythological Creatures. smile
Who the Fook are you callin' 'Mythical', I'll see you in the funny papers.

Interesting idea but do you really think that answers the question or just begs it?

"Mythic" Anderson, nice match last month btw, becoming the form of something from a greek or medieval legend doesn't really make the form any less of a myth. Or Wakinyan looking like a griffin doesn't make griffins "real". Wakinyan looks like a myth, the myth doesn't look like Wakinyan. The people that erupted to look like this might have a different view, in fact I'm sure of it, but their appearance doesn't change the facts of what came before or what it is.

Why are we talking about this instead of anti-nova groups?

Quote:
Now see... people just never know when to stop. They always have to go that inch too far and try to provoke.
Aye, this is what I am telling you, I am overjoyed that we are finally on the same page.

Quote:
"Mythic" Anderson, nice match last month btw, becoming the form of something from a greek or medieval legend doesn't really make the form any less of a myth.
Oh, thanks! smile I didn't say it wasn't a myth or anything, I just turn into things like that all the time.

But, yeah, uh, people getting their homes blown up isn't that good. I know I wouldn't react real well to someone attacking me where I lived or where my loved ones lived. shocked

No. I'm saying you could have asked for a push and got it instead of adding the poke back part. I realize subtlety isn't ingrained on the Scots but try and stretch a little. Concentrate. We're talking about international nova hate groups and their crimes.

Just collect the insurance on the bar, pick a new place to live and celebrate by getting laid.

Next problem?

Whoa, there, Satyr, I think your vagina's showing. For a proto-primate who gets his hands on more bumper than a Bostonian auto body shop, you're awfully fuckin' sensitive about this "myth" shit. So what if you look like that faggot Mr. Tumnus from some Christian propaganda children's novel? Own it! Shit, aren't you supposed to be some self-styled incarnation of Bacchus or something? The man fucks his way around half the Lakota nation in a single day and then acts like a king-kong labia majora because someone pokes fun at the fact that he shares an archetypal musical instrument with a guy who calls himself Zamfir.

I know you've got balls, Satyr. Take 'em out of the box and put 'em right under that reason-for-living-and-intellectual-peer you have between your legs sometime.

Ever celebrate Lenea, tough guy?

Quote:
Originally posted by Machina:
Whoa, there, Satyr, I think your vagina's showing. For a proto-primate who gets his hands on more bumper than a Bostonian auto body shop, you're awfully fuckin' sensitive about this "myth" shit. So what if you look like that faggot Mr. Tumnus from some Christian propaganda children's novel? Own it! Shit, aren't you supposed to be some self-styled incarnation of Bacchus or something? The man fucks his way around half the Lakota nation in a single day and then acts like a king-kong labia majora because someone pokes fun at the fact that he shares an archetypal musical instrument with a guy who calls himself Zamfir.

I know you've got balls, Satyr. Take 'em out of the box and put 'em right under that reason-for-living-and-intellectual-peer you have between your legs sometime.

Ever celebrate Lenea, tough guy?
Congrats!! You sir, are the Dennis Miller of novas!
Now kindly kiss my arse.
Your perceptions about my sesitivity only prove that you do not need to be involving yourself in a thread that had nothing.. (read: NOTHING) to do with proper myth forms and the associations thereof. Not that an actual canversation wouldn't be somewhat interesting.

I could care less if Chaos precieves me as a myth. I honestly don't give a shite. Continue this and I can only assume you are ignorant as the fucks who burned down my house, and I'll treat you accordingly.

Honestly, pardon the fuck out of me if I feign passion about something.

Ever mind your own business, tough guy?

If I'm not mistaken, Lenea was a Pagan ritual that had its roots in Greek mythology. During it, a man who was regarded as the living representation of Dionysus would be the central figure of a grand bacchanalia attended by women who would get very drunk and, as the celebration reached its apex, tear him limb from limb.

Quote:
Originally posted by Good Alice:
Trooper, people are unwilling to take the right actions to deal with them and others are willing to make some of them into martyrs.
"Right actions"? Don't you work for Utopia? Sounds a little harsh coming from a yoopie.

Right action in this case Trooper, could cover throwing them all in prison, and banning the organization.

Or terminating them.

In either case, there does seem to be a lack of will in handling the organization as a whole, as opposed to individual crimes and incidents.

Quote:
Originally posted by Leliel:
In either case, there does seem to be a lack of will in handling the organization as a whole, as opposed to individual crimes and incidents.
The issues of Satyr's vagina or lack thereof aside, there is a point involved here. A point everyone and their brother seems to shy away from as soon as it gets brought up. What kind of christian fundamentalist get passports, fly around the world, then burn down a house and blow up a bar of a nova like Satyr?

If anyone actually thinks the Church of Micheal Archangel masterminded and carried out this then you're an idiot. Michealites aren't the only ones that hate novas. They're the ones stupid enough to think getting press is a good thing.

Actually, you magical talking erection, I always thought of myself more as the nova equivalent of Triumph the Insult Comic Dog. Me grow a goatee? Not fucking likely. Only total fags have those.

My condolences on your bar and home, but maybe a little less passivity and a little more shut the hell up and do something about it would serve you better than showing up online to whine. Unless you find bitching more gratifying than fixing your fucking problems, anyway, in which case, we'll all gather 'round and jerk loads of warm, sticky pity all over you like some emotional bukkake and you can get back to fucking everything in sight. If I were you - well, let's not get start on that, but let's pretend I was in your situation - I'd get back at the fuckers. And I sure as fuck wouldn't let them know I was coming by showing up online and crying about how they done me wrong.

Quote:
Originally posted by Machina:
Actually, you magical talking erection, I always thought of myself more as the nova equivalent of Triumph the Insult Comic Dog. Me grow a goatee? Not fucking likely. Only total fags have those.

My condolences on your bar and home, but maybe a little less passivity and a little more shut the hell up and do something about it would serve you better than showing up online to whine. Unless you find bitching more gratifying than fixing your fucking problems, anyway, in which case, we'll all gather 'round and jerk loads of warm, sticky pity all over you like some emotional bukkake and you can get back to fucking everything in sight. If I were you - well, let's not get start on that, but let's pretend I was in your situation - I'd get back at the fuckers. And I sure as fuck wouldn't let them know I was coming by showing up online and crying about how they done me wrong.
Hell, nobody's cryin' here. but I get your point. I'm a passionate nova an I canna change that now, and now I have enough money in various accounts to make Solomon blush because of CoMA's little stunt.

When I rebuild my bar, I have you over for a drink or twelve.

Quote:
The Slutty Librarian formerly known as Codex said:
Welcome back, Machina.
Thanks for the warm welcome home, sweetheart. How's married life treating you? You and Franky spring a litter yet, or is your womb still as empty as that vacuous conglomeration of superstitions and magical thinking you call a worldview? Either way, I guess I'm glad to see you're still healthy, though I haven't seen you on the Ops of late. The quiet life of mediocrity and obscurity not being so kind to you, Innocence?

By the way, I have to thank you again for that feather. You wouldn't believe the things I've done with it. And by that, I mean exactly what you think and oh so much worse. Later, bookworm. Don't be a stranger.

Hey, Satyr, way to man up, brother. Glad to see the bulk of your troubles are behind you. I don't get out too much, but once you've got your watering hole cranking out liquid brain death again, I'd be glad to take you up on that offer. The God of Technology Personified in its Masculine Form vs. the Living Incarnation of the God of Wine and Revelry in an all-out, no holds barred drinking contest? I'm fucking there.

Archived