Mutants & Masterminds: Lake City Universe - HoH: The Early Bird Killer (OOC)

Heritage

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quick question for you, SB!

"Guys..." Naomi says over her comlink. "I think one of our own is in trouble. I can start a back-track on Blitz's or Russ' comlinks crossrefrencing with cell towers to pinpoint a general location. What's your call?"

Who precisely are you addressing at this point, other than Russ and Val? Kiki, Colby, Boss Man Mike? I just want to know for my response, so I respond properly :D

Heritage *rolls* 1d20: 13+3: 16

[q****myname] 12:28 pm: Not to mention all that data was stored in a CLOB field in a mySQL db... yo... FUCK CLOB fields man.

[Heritage] 12:28 pm: Can I get an 'amen'? Er, a witness?

[envoy] 12:28 pm: are you speaking computer-ese.

[q****myname] 12:29 pm: Witness!

[envoy] 12:29 pm: also, witness, heri

[q****myname] 12:29 pm: Envoy, yes.

[Heritage] 12:29 pm: so now I'll have to edit your name too!

[q****myname] 12:29 pm: Ahaha! now you'll have problems!

[q****myname] 12:29 pm: BWAHAHA

So Team Evil goes on 16, which means Init order goes like this in the Alley:

Blitz: 32 (Oh wow, Blitz is first? There's a shock! ;) )

Hellhound: 20

Happy Cap'n Strick: 16

If you want to roll Init now as well, SB, feel free; we'll just tuck you into the order when you arrive.

Sorry to say, but I think I am just too far out of touch with the game to continue.

jameson: Sad to see you go, man, but at this point, you might be right.SB: Your Init bonus is +3 from your Dex, and I don't any feats to beef that up any higher.

Carv is going on a Thanksgiving vacation, to Disneyworld. So it'll be a few days, probably.

No probs. Naomi is en-route anyways, so she won't be able to react to the Hellhound/Blitz crisis.

Oh, cool! I forgot about that. One of these days, I need to visit some of the Disney Parks; definitly want to do Disneyland and Disneyworld, in that order.

Hellhound:

All out Attack / Power Attack 5: total attack bonus +6; DC on hit: 30; Defense drops to 11 total.

Effect:

• Strike 5 (Strength Based, Infernal, Magic; Extras: Linked Healing[+0]) {5pp}
  • Healing 3 (Extras: Action/Reaction[+3]; Flaws: Limited: When linked strike deals damage [-1], Limited: Self Only[-1], Temporary) {6}

And chat seems to be fubar so I'm just gonna roll on IC...which also appears to be fubar. :(

Well, Heritage if you're reading this and I haven't found a way to roll yet, I give you permission to roll for me.

HH: Okay, I was tempted to have some of the damage affect him, due to the Magical descriptor, but he is Insubstantial and it's still bascially a combination Physical/Energy attack, so again, flying fists fly through the annoying spooky bastich.

And per my PM with Quote (aka HH), he's about to recieve two HP for what he's letting me do to his character.

Okay, in game terms Russell is now Fatigued, Stunned and Transformed (duh!); the stun effect will fade normally, but the Fatigued is an ongoing affect tied to his new form. So as not to be a complete prick, otherwise your stats are unaffected. We're into the next round, and Naomi and Bo will be showing up between HH and Strick.

HH, feel free to do a sort-off non-action reaction round, but otherwise Blitz is up!

Archived