Mutants & Masterminds: Lake City Universe - HoH: The Early Bird Killer (OOC)

Heritage

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not suprised. And your co-workers have to get on your level! :P

While we wait, let's get this sorted, Heri... what do I have to do to do what we discussed? Note I got 0 HP currently.

I don't think you need to spend any HP, but a Technology roll would be in order.

HH, if you want to shake off you stun this round, you need to spend an HP, or you can wait until the end of the round and roll again; I will say Kam wants to do something cool on Naomi's Init, so if you can wait a round, it might be worth it for you.

Let it be known on this day, the 13th day of December, in the year of Our Lord 2012, that Naomi now has 3 HP, due to various sufferings and the fact that we both forgot she has the Luck advantage until now. So sayeth I, Heritage the Great and Terrible!

Now let us feast upon sloats, iguanas and orangutans!

To recap, I'm giving her one HP for the team being in a bind, one for working on tech in a cramped vehicle moving at high speed and driven by a crazed redneck, and one because of all the HP she spent because we both forgot she had Luck.

So, I'm doing as Heritage recommended. HP away that stunned condition, and just delaying until after all the cool shit happens.

Here's my attack roll:

[qu*temyname] 11:11 pm: Someone witness this awesome attack roll:

Sandman XI puts on the shades

[sandman XI] 11:12 pm: B)

[sandman XI] 11:12 pm:

[sandman XI] 11:12 pm: Proceed

[qu*temyname] 11:12 pm: All out Attack 5, Power Attack 5

quotemyname *rolls* 1d20: 10+8: 18

[qu*temyname] 11:12 pm: Hmmm.... seems legit

[sandman XI] 11:13 pm: indeed

[qu*temyname] 11:13 pm: Just in case that misses...

[qu*temyname] 11:13 pm: HP Reroll

[sandman XI] 11:13 pm: Is Geez3r lurking around here somewhere?

[Lobby]: Jeremy has entered at 11:13 pm

qu*temyname *rolls* 1d20: 4+8: 12

[Jeremy] 11:13 pm: night alll

[qu*temyname] 11:13 pm: Making that a 22 if it is necessary.

[Lobby]: Jeremy has left at 11:13 pm

[sandman XI] 11:13 pm: 22 is much better than 18

[qu*temyname] 11:13 pm: Witness?

[sandman XI] 11:14 pm: AMEN!

[qu*temyname] 11:14 pm: CAN I GET ANOTHER AMEN!!!

[Moira Morley] 11:14 pm: AMEN!

[qu*temyname] 11:14 pm: AMEN MA BRUTHAS AN SISSAHS!

[qu*temyname] 11:14 pm: AHHHHMAANNNN

See... I was always partial to O Fortuna, and Night on Bald Mountain for Epic Apocalyptic Music :P

But Hellhound is in no way refined enough to be backed by someone with an operatic (didn't know that was a real word until just now. Thought I'd made that up) voice. He's more of the "Distorted Guitars and Power Metal" type. As my friend Shaen once said, "I like my guitars to sound like my women - screechy and wailing because I'm throttling them." :P Of course that doesn't apply to Blitz ;)

Okay, turns out I was not sick, just tired...very, very tired. A three hour nap did wonders for me, but I wasn't able to get back online.

HH, you did pretty much what I asked you to do, which was wait until Naomi acted (setting off her little jerry-rigged ghost trap) and spend the HP to get unstunned, but you are now free to attack as we discussed earlier in PMs. I just wanted to make sure the Cap'n was trapped before you attacked him. Make sense?

Well, seeing that Cerberus is about to get himself a throatfull of Captain Strick, I would consider this just about right, unless we want Blitz to finish this somehow. Wait, Blitz doesn't have electrical powers, just the super-speed, right? Might be confusing Volt with Blitz. (Volt being Varro's character).

This thread will not tolerate your presence any longer, Hamburglar! I cast thee out!

On a serious note, I apologize for the freeze-up on this thread, both to the three current players and poor Maxie floating off in the grey mists of Limbo. Me and Quote had a text exchange and I figured out that we can move forward, so look for a new post today (I hope!) or at the latest tomorrow. Peace out!

Okay, two major things here:

1. The Hound will be easy to get back, once the trap can be opened in controlled circumstances, which I am willing to make as easy as possible; this just seemed like the most shocking and in someways logical result of the Hound jumping on Strick.

2. Max, you are free to bring in Sigil any time you want.

Archived