Big Eyes, Small Mouth (BESM): Monster Academy - [Post 6c Fic] Christmas Gifts [Mature Warning] [Finished]

Toby Lupin

Christmas Eve

Plates clinked as Darrik was setting up the table for the Christmas dinner. The private one, for him and Jezebelle. Wiping his brow, he reflected that this was at least easier than trying those receipts the TVs beamed in from the Human World. And what does that Paula Deen think, trying to make people comatose or something?

But with the Herculean effort of setting up an occasion for his succubus love, and preparing the beautiful hand-crafted necklace - he supposed impossible deeds were the order of the time. Flicker popped up, holding a dark box with a lid not dissimilar to the jewelry cases from the Human World too. "Necklace inside."

Darrik looked surprised. "You're helping?" Flicker looked affronted. "I do care for you, Master. And before you go running through it again, the four courses are all made, you've changed, the table's set. Now the hard part is waiting for her."

"That's what I was afraid of." Darrik admitted. Flicker did know him this iong. And the imp grinned. "You'll get to make baby Darriks with her tonight, trust me."

"That's not the point of this! It's cause I love her!" Darrik snapped, but Flicker clicked his tongue. "Hey, Darrik. I know you honestly do, and she does too. But you've also been wanting to get into her panties or lack thereof... I think since things first got reasonable hot and heavy." Darrik sighed and clapped his hand to his face, an admission of surrender.

Flicker put down the box on the counter and laid a gentle hand on Darrik, utterly serious for once. "Relax. Don't second-guess yourself or worry too much. Just trust it goes alright." Darrik nodded, gratefully before Flicker gave him the element of surprise. "And, just my thought, but don't over-over do the bed stuff tonight... or... you know, baby Darriks."

"Shaddup, you!" Darrik grabbed a spare cloth napkin and began whipping it at Flicker, who chortled and dived into the shadows.

OOC
The necklace:

ds_Lilac%20and%20silver%20necklace.jpg

For Jezzebelle, this was to be the night. She would come into her full power as a succubus, and Darrik would be granted immunity to her power. She shook her head. "That's not the important part. He'll be my mate of Fate, the Man I will always love in some way, even if we one day walk different paths."

She wore Tight black pants, hugging her shapely yet athletic build. She was not as busty as Delilah, but her curves weren't overproportioned either. She was nearly the ideal of womanhood that most men held, and her long chestnut brown hair had been woven into a braid down her spine. Her haltertop shirt was backless, a nod to what she planned to show him tonight, and all in all, she had dressed with several things in mind.

She carried a tin of cookies, made by her, with some very special ingredients, as well as a small package wrapped in red with a green bow. She actually had a present for him, beyond what they both had planned, and she walked purposefully to his dorm room.

Serena looked at her and smiled. "Finally going to tame the Warlock?"

Jez stared daggers at the demon princess. "At least I have a man, I don't pine away over someone I cannot have."

Serena looked at her. "You have no idea about anything." Then she faded into the shadows and was gone.

Puzzled, but not wanting to run late, Jez continued, knocking on Darrik's door precisely at the appointed time. She smiled. There was one good thing, it was the right time for this, as it was decidedly a safe time.

Darrik was waiting by the door, trying to relax himself for this. Finally he managed some calm. Then the knock came, and he got flustered again. It took him a long moment to compose himself, and then, he opened the door. Jez was there, and she was looking so beautiful as to take Darrik's breath away.

"Hey, Jez." He leaned in for a kiss on the lips, and after the exchange, he stepped back to let her come in. "I see you brought some extra things. Food goes on the counter." With her inside, he shut the door, and warlock magic dimmed the lights in the room to appropriate ambience. "Sit down," he gestured to one of the two chairs at opposite ends of the dining table. "I'll get drinks."

She smiled, kissing him back and sending a tingle all the way down to his toes. She set the cookies down where he indicated, then took a seat where he indicated. "You really didn't need to go to so much trouble Darrik, but thank you."

She smiled "I knew you had some romance in your warlock's soul."

"Well, my father and grandfather dated succubi before." Darrik commented, pouring creamy eggnog for him and Jez into glasses. "And your mother clearly was involved with Marius, so I can only conclude it's in the blood." He passed her one, before coming down to sit at the other end of the table. "Before we get started with the salad, I never really asked. Did you grow up in the human world or monster world?"

"Momma always spoke highly of your grandfather, I remember meeting him when I was very young." She smiled. "I grew up in the human world until I was eight, and came into my powers early, forcing Momma to bring me to the Monster world. I've gotten to go back more than most, but mostly I just come here to school, learning control of my powers, and how to fit in with the humans."

"I miss it, the freedom there. Still, it's nice to be free here too, even if everyone expects certain behavior patterns of my kind."

Darrik stifled a grin, but commented, "Well, too many people imagine with their nether regions instead of their brains." The eggnog had been drained, and the liquid on Jez's lips seemed so tempting to lick off. Hell, lick all over her- bad Darrik. Get food going, he reminded himself.

The first courses were a salad with rich Caesar dressing, then an assortment of appetizers, various treats made to be nibbled and then gobbled. Darrik wiped sauce off his face, staring out how Jez's tongue darted about and licked her own face clean. Ok, he was getting into a horny frustrated mess now.

"Are you saying you don't from time to time?" She teased. Her every mannerism was sensual, she was clearly doing this to tease and taunt him, seeing how far she could go.

"I don't mind when it's you... At least you accept that there's more to it for me than just that aspect."

She smiled. "You've been working hard on something Darrik, is there any way I can help you? You might be surprised by my capabilities."

Darrik smiled back and tried to force his mind into shape to handle the habitual sensuality Jez put out on him. But the enforced control was wearing thin. She hadn't said anything about sex, and besides, they weren't even into the main course. But Darrik was a bit more hunger for things carnal than carnivorous...

Enough. He decided to answer and give her the necklace, so some body contact could give him a respite. "If you're talking about what I think you are... that's done already, actually." He went over to Jez and extricated from below his chair that black box and walked around to Jez.

A flip, and a beautiful necklace, with elegant chains and red rose bits was resting inside. "Let me put it on," he said, and put the box down, circling behind her with the necklace. His breath was hot on his ear as he fastened it around. "Hand-crafted to be as beautiful as you are. I hope you like it."

"Oh Darrik, it's wonderful." She turned and pulled him down into a kiss that made his hair stand on end. When she let him up, she shook her head. "The necklace isn't what I was talking about, I was referring to what you were doing to drain your strength as you did."

She smiled allowing him to return to his chair, her own gift waiting for later. The simple contact of her hand on his filled him with a telling warmth. For all Delilah's sexuality, Jez was less raw, and far more refined. It was the Sledgehammer vs the Scalpel.

Darrik could muse on the different later, and instead of returning to his chair directly, went on to gather the plates and clear them to bring in the main course, mashed potatos, and delicious meatloaf and stuffing, etc. Well, Ruby never said he had to keep it a secret, or at least he could trust Jez to keep quiet. "Don't tell people about this. Ruby is teaching me Pure Good and Evil magic. At my grandfather's request. I got pretty far with the first lesson, and I wore myself out. I didn't realize you were an actual nurse." He grinned at the end at that.

"I;ve had training in many areas, mostly because I want to be able to move around the human world next year when i move there."

"Do you have any idea how dangerous that can be? You're lucky it just knocked you out and weakened you. It can kill you and break your soul."

She looked a little shaken. "I knew a witch who came here before named Yukari, she was learning some things from a book in the library, then one day we found only bloody remains in her dorm room, and it was explained away and wiped from the memories of everyone. I only remember because we succubi, the full blooded ones at least, have a heavy resisitance to mental effects."

"Ruby says she can do both, and she's teaching me." Darrik remonstrated. "I can do it." He decided to leave out all the secrets with the Shinigami, and thus not mentioning that he'd need the magic probably. He decided to change the direction of the conversation. "So you graduate in a year. I suppose if we're still a couple by then, I should find a way to keep in touch."

"That will be arranged I assure you. Besides, once i graduate, I can come back freely. And Even if I graduate, There's been talk of a colllege level campus here too, I wouldn't be too hard to persuade to stay if such a thing came true."

"That's great." Darrik smiled, then faced the facts. Most of the food had been eaten over all. The chocolate cake could wait later. "Ah..." At her look he explained his groan. "You win... I'm too horny to think straight now." He was really breathing hard and hopping she was ready and willing to make love with him.

"Well you want to get to the main attraction do you?" She looked at him with a sly smile, and went to get her present. "open it."

Her tone brooked no arguement, and he did so, to find a small bottle, glowing with blue essence. "That is a very rare potion, Dubbed Connectivity. It links two people, allowing you to know their thoughts, and them yours. With sufficient mana it will transport you to their location safely without fail. It is the ultimate in sharing, and once you drink it, the effects are nigh impossible to break. However, the mana it takes to keep it active isn't insignificant."

"I thought it a good symbol of how I feel about you, now, before I formally choose you as my mate of Fate. Afterwards, my feelings wialways be biased, but now, this is my true depth of feeling for you."

Darrik beamed and flushed. "Thanks, Jez. I love you too." He placed it on the counter, making a brief note to safely store it somewhere, and then drew her up into a tight hug and a very deep wet, tongue-searching kiss. The contact was sending thrills all over and at this point his hands started moving everywhere.

• 2 weeks later...

"Someone's impatient." She puled back from him teasing as she tended to do She stood and slid from his grasp, her hands playing down his body, rubbing over the telltale bulge in his pants. :Follow me to my room, and you can leave your clothes at the door. Otherwise they might not be wearable." She trailed off, walking to her room, her tail sneaking out as she seemed to walk out of her shoes, a slight grin on her face as she closed the door, removing every article of clothing from her body, knowing he would do the same.

"come in and lay upon the bed when you're ready." Then she cast an illusion over herself hiding in plain sight, and giving the appearance of an empty room. There were unlit candles everywhere and her bed was luxurious and soft. Clearly there was going to be mischief in this, and she was going to play her nature to the hilt.

Darrik eagerly followed his girlfriend, exulting internally. Apparently when Flicker was right, he was right. When the door closed, he pulled his shirt off over his head energetically, and hissed from the friction as he pulled off his pants and underwear from the bulge, now revealed to be a naked and certainly not small treat, achingly hard.

I'm so lucky to have you Jez. He did sigh at her games, but it would be worth it. He walked over to the bed, and rolled onto his back in the softness of it, spreading out in a little attractive post to entice her in turn.

In the darkness of the room a single candle flared to life, then another, then another, untol he could see her shining greeen eyes from the corner, and then saw her true nature, as large leathery bat like wings unfurled, and her long spadetipped tail snaked into the light. Her pink nails looked like talons, ans shrank and grew as she wished. She was beautiful, entrancing, and oozing desire. Her hair seemed longer, and a pair of horns curled back over her head, as he could see slightly elongated fangs when she smiled.

"I was a little tempted to keep this from you at first, but in the end, the prospect of what we do tonight, well, best to be as I truly am." Her voice was a sultry purr, as she knelt onto the bed, the candlelight casting shadows and playing across her perfect form. "So tell me, my Warlock, do you like what you see?"

Darrik certainly knew that Jezebelle had her true form of course, and he had no prejudices against such appearances- and anyway, having seen Jez's true form - there were so many wicked things he was heatedly thinking of doing with the new parts.

"I very much like what I see, love. I hope you feel the same way." Darrik rolled up and pulled her in for a deep hot kiss, his other hand caressing a wing inquisitively.

She nodded, even as she kissed him back, her hands moving down to his waist and thighs, before dragging one of her nails gently against his shaft. "She chuckled softly. "My wings are the first place you explore eh? That's certainly different."

She nodded. "What I'd expect from you." Her touch sent jolts of pleasure through him, as her nimble fingers wrapped around his length and squeezed."Let's see what other surprises can be found tonight."

• 3 weeks later...

Darrik gasped - what Jez was doing sparked all over him. Sweating already from the steamy excitement, he let his wing-stroking hand travel down the curve to its natural arrival upon her breast, fondling with a finger teasing the nub of the nipple. The other appendage tangled in her hair, and his mouth went free to apply sucking warmth and pressure upon the other tit.

"MMM so you did learn some things from Delilah? Good, but I wonder if she taught you more?" She almost seemed to purr, as she pressed herself to him, stroking and squeezing until he was so hard he ached.

She nibbled on his neck softly, he could feel her fangs on his skin, and from where she now sat on him straddling her thighs, he could feel a powerful suffusing warmth.

Darrik was tempted sorely at this point to proceed to relieving his lust and feeling that inner warmth of Jez's, but the foreplay was fun enough that he could wait somewhat. And he had a way to resolve it half-way. Spending enough sexual time with succubi made one's mind rather clever with figuring out dirty stuff.

Releasing his oral hold on her succulent breast, Darrik hornily and huskily breathed. "How about you lay back?" Eagerly wondering what her warlock boyfriend had in mind, Jezebel complied with a sinful grin on her face. Darrik reversed his direction as he leaned over her... and then plunged his onto her wetting slit, tonguing as best he could.

His prominent length was now hovering around Jez's face, an invitation clear as day - but she still had the choice to refuse - if she was feeling particularly tricky.

She reached up, taking him her hands, before he felt her lips close around the head of his shaft. Her tongue licked the tip teasingly before she took more of him into her mouth. Her fangs lightly brushed against him, sending a near electric pulse of pleasure through him, even as she moaned feeling his tongue darting inside her.

She continued stroking his shaft, as she teased the tip, her wings spread beneath her, and her tail coiled around and rubbing his shoulder. He could hear in his head.. "More..." the potion working.

Darrik wished he could drink the other part of the potion, but things were simply not safe for that - he had enough secrets locked away in his head of late that might be dangerous to her for knowing. His head rolled about with his tongue, as he tried to balance bliss at her oral ministrations with returning the favor.

Finally he pulled his face away, but swiftly replaced his fingers inside Jez. "We can do this a bit more -" Darrik admitted as his digits thrust and twisted, "but soon I'm not going to be able to wait any longer, Jez."

She pulled back from him after showing she possessed no gag reflex, and moaned. "Take me darrik, and don't stop until I tell you." Her breasts pressed against him, she was so warm she seemed to be on fire. Still her tail wrapped around his shaft and squeezed. "However you want it, but do it now." Her words were part blea and part sultry demand. She was deep into her lust, and he could feel that she was starting to have an effect on him... Her lust and arousal was heightening his.

Darrik smiled, feeling like he was baking with lust himself. Once again, he adjusted his position. Swallowing, his throat feeling tighter as he began to realize the effect her display and exposed allure had - and it was his. Carefully he aligned to make sure he would enter right, then brought his face up to Jezebel's lips nearly touching.

"I won't stop." He promised, before entering her, slowly moving back and forth to make sure he had the rhythm, then the demanding glint in the succubus' eye told him to give her more. Naturally, he readily picked up the pace, gasping as his shaft was caressed by exquisite inner walls.

She cried out, and tears fell from her eyes as he tore through her maidenhood, and he felt truly invigorated, spurred to only greater lust, and then a sort of oneness with her.. Soon enough, as they lay panting, her pleas and screams for more, followed by her moan of exquisite bliss as they fully consummated their union, She smiled next to him languidly pressed against him, her hand striking hus shaft to life again. "I love you Darrik, truly. and forever, now."

She looked at him "You have somewhere else to be? I know you don't have practice with Ruby until sunrise. You belong to me until then." The way she smiled told him this wasn't a suggestion. "You'll feel like a million bucks, I promise." She kissed him and chuckled. "I guess I'll have to get used to that not working on you."

Archived