[OpNet] Well,I am back.

Gypsy

I visited so many place and learned so much. I do have to say that I am rather happy to say that I love cities. I spent time in San Palo, Tokyo ,Madrid, Berlin, Paris.. The list goes on. I am still without any powers but others novas have said I was a nova. SO I guess I am.

Soames, I know I got that.I just can't do anything with it.It doesn't mater if you got all the money in the world if you can't touch it. So yea i had the head aches,yea I have seen my node in the scans..No I don't have any powers.

Welcome back.

If you find yourself near Hawaii (or want to travel around the Pacific), feel free to look me up.

In all seriousness though you may want to consider visiting a DeVries training center, that might help you explore your potential, I could give you the name of my contact if you want.

I live on the Pacific Coast. Eastern part of the San Francisco Bay. I think it is Oakland, but I can't really tell cause well the cities around here just run into each other. Oh the cities are really close together but really i know I am in Oakland, great place. I just love the munie.

The people here are well, the best people I have ever meet, they just take me as one of their own and I have yet to come across someone I couldn't like.

It doesn't hurts that I am within a hour train or and or bus ride form nearly 10 million people. I mean I will never run out of things to see or do here.

I nearly forgot to say that I love the view my home has.It is just breath taking. Maybe I could show it to you.

We're neighbors, I'll come by and visit sometime, it seems like forever since I spent any time on the continent.

I find it hard to imagine being amongst the masses the way you just seem to imerse yourself, I think I envy that.

I'm planning on going to S. Dakota in early July, I'll stop by on the way, we can hang out.

This should be fun. Sounds like the Pow-Wow will be quite busy. It'll be my first time in the US, so try to be gentle, my American friends.

I hear the fireworks display the set off on your Independence Day there, are something to behold.

Quote:
Originally posted by Typhoon:
We're neighbors, I'll come by and visit sometime, it seems like forever since I spent any time on the continent.

I find it hard to imagine being amongst the masses the way you just seem to imerse yourself, I think I envy that.

I'm planning on going to S. Dakota in early July, I'll stop by on the way, we can hang out.
Why is it hard to imagine?I am just a person. People seem to like my smile, and well I do look better than I used to be but nothing compared to most of the novas I have met.

I don't think I will be going to pow wow,I have plans for around that time. I will be busy looking at some very interesting pieces of art.

Archived