Aberrant: Infinite Earth - Fiction - Episode 3: Life's a beach [MATURE] [FIN]

The Traveler

As Ensign... she stared death in the face. As the Headmistress she had no cowardess. To ask seemed like doubt more than asking for something.

"When have I ever shown myself to be... in doubt?" Mary said. If this meant she was to be freed of her ailment... then she was willing to die if that was what came of the treatment.

"I would follow you to the gates of hell, kick the gates in, find old scratch himself and kick him in the balls if that was what it took."

"Of course. I trust you."

The megalomaniac stirred within... so much power... so much mystery... her inner tyrant was trying to come out but perhaps it new what was coming and wanted to flee. "I feel like kicking my inner demons in the Balls."

Chris reached out and took hold of her, and veryone present could feel the massivee outpouring of power from Chris. In her mind she saw the evil of herself all that part of her mind that was so malignant, caused by the device, and She found herself in the cockpit of a giant robot, Of Chris to be precise, her hands on the controls, and with a single shot, she directed the power from him at her own weakness, the malignancy within, erradicating it by her own hand.

Then she stood alone on a forgotten lake from old memories, and heard. "You have freed yourself from the madness possessing you. I have healed your body, restoring it to your peak condition, andI have given you back a significant portion of your power (Q5) You will help us, and I will complete the process. Know this though. You are your own master now, I helped you remove the foreign malignancy, but that is all. I've mended your genetic damage so that you are viable again."

"One day Mary,I hope to fully restore your power, until then, I shall watch you, only judging by deed whether you are fit for your former power. " Then her eyes opened, and Chris stood there, his hand withdrawing from her, and then he pitched over into the water, unconscious.

"Chris!" Mary shouts, running over and catching righting him in the water.

Tears were in her eyes. "No... Chris... it should have been me..."

She looks around, the her that was now once again standing, but in a place she has never seen. "Where... I..."

"Right... I was... Oh god... what have I done?" She looked to The Professor and Sarah. "Please... help me get Chris out of the water..."

She checks Chris' pulse not missing a beat from her days as a municipal defender, as a superheroine...

Mary and The Professor get him up and bring him back to shore. "Sarah, did you remember to get the bed out of storage and put it in the shelter?"

"Yeah, and the blankets."

"Good. I'll stay with Chris until he awakes."

Endeavor smiles. "He really over did that... Who knows how much damage he did to himself to do that... but... Welcome back, Ensign. I feel the change already."

Mary nods as she helps The Professor get Chris inside.

===1 Day Later... 6 days left...===

The Professor slept next to Chris, still in her swimsuit. the windows were made opaque so that they kept the shelter's inside dark for sleep. She cuddled him.

"Chris... let's stay at the beach..." She mumbled in her sleep.

Mary and Sarah goofed off outside and Endeavor actually joined in while doing some research on the Hikari Maru. Sarah's clone was awake too, walking about and helping with chores. Her appearance was altered greatly, her Asian DNA was used as a template for her archetype.

The Professor nuzzled Chris, still sleeping.

His eyes opened to find Sakroako there. "Sakurako." He reached out stroking her hair. He smiled,and kissed her nose lightly. "You didn't have to stay with me Professor. I'll be okay, just overdid it abit..."

"I just... I just wanted to stay with you."

She leaned over and draped her arm over his body. "We're gonna see your home I guess... That odd woman gave me the coordinates... well Sarah actually. Mary is actually happy for once... her whole attitude changed. Thanks. Chances are the retrovirus could have killed her... the treatment was too experimental."

She sighed. "But I wanted to stay with you... you're my only shelter from this storm and now that storm is going to wash over all of us. And now the one universe I could call home is about to be destroyed... all for power and greed."

"I'm keeping Sarah here. And the clone... for now. Endeavor already told me that having someone "in refuge" here is acceptible. The Council will protect her and give her some supplies. I agreed to it as long as Orion Sigma didn't do anything odd."

"Endeavor will be with us for the duration of the coming crisis. Her husband will meet us at Brittania in 3 days. Then we will attack my former home directly. They have one weakness, it takes 7 days for them to open the warp they are going to use. We got 6 days left as of now... there will be three once we decide to knock."

"I'm going to bury them in oblivion, Chris. Every last one."

There was a fire in her eyes. One of rage and hurt and suffering. She witnessed a universe's slow death, and that pain was evident and her only comfort was Chris.

"But... I needed to be with you to hold that back... it's eating me alive..."

He nodded. "Wasn't a virus. I just rearranged her DNA to before she got the machine. I did what needed to be don with her."

His arms pulled ou, pulling her to him gently. "Then be here just with me, away fromthe rest of the worlds, and I will help you too. Revenge is a poor reason to fight,an even poorer one to kill." He kissed her tenderly, making sure they were alone there.

"I can show a better reason, why I fight.."

"It's just so hard... I saw a person die their way, Chris... I saw their very being slowly de-resolve in front of me. I saw our sun snuffed out and people die of hypothermia. I care for what happens with all of existence but... my home Chris... they did this..."

She gripped unto Chris. If he were an ordinary man her nails would have embedded into his skin and blood would be shed.

"It hurts... so much... just a few years ago I was just about to enter High school and now..."

Then she remembered the people of Brittania... the school... the students... then she remembered his words to her.

Revenge is a poor reason to fight,an even poorer one to kill.

She sighs. "What could I do... I'm not a killer. I'm just..."

Her eyes open wide. "Let's enjoy today in the sun... then we see where you come from. Then, we make our decision on what to do."

She looks to the windows and they turn transparent, letting the sun in. She smiles, everything becoming clear. "The continuum needs us to he heroes, Chris... not killers."

"But lets lay here for a few more moments..."

She kisses him long on his lips, her shining pink eyes still had the fire, but that fire was becoming focused. It was her heart taking over. Her intellect. Her just nature returning.

Chrisl pulled her to him stroking her back with his hands. "Actually PRofessor,If I had to choose,I'dspend my last few days here, making love to you." There was no guile in his eyes, no sense that he was teasing or playing with her, only that he meant every word. "When the time comes, we will be heroes, the ones reality needs us to be. "The windows turned opague, and thhe door to their room locked. "This moment, we're Chris and Sakurako, a man and woman, in need of the comfort only each other brings."

He kissed her softly,Charming, and amazingly handsome, yet there would be no compelling her to be with him, it was a decision for her alone. He'd made his admission, awaiting her answer. "How long has it been since you allowed yourself this simple pleasure?"

Sakurako blinks... this was... her first time. She's always dreamed it... but the schoolgirl turned Nova turned hyper-genius never had time, nor the boyfriend to share intimacy with.

"This... this is my first time, Chris... Very first."

She blushed as she touched his chest with her hand. "Whatever you want, Chris... is what we should have. And when we want to have it."

She looked to Chris, her eyes now shining not with rage but happiness and perhaps some lust. After all an Adonis like Chris would make even a nun want to drop her habit.

"We can save all of existence when we want. And your universe will be there when we are done. Today... this is about us."

She moves over Chris, straddling his chest. She takes off the beltpack she wore around her waist and tosses it to the floor then kisses him from on the lips, sliding her arms under his. Her smile showed a little bit of tooth. The pink-haired genius was part giddy, part curious, part scared, and just a bit... for lack of a better term... horny.

All that follows is Mature Content. Reader Discretion is advised.

Chris smiled "That's true." His hands moved from her ankles up her legs a teneder caress sending pleasure through every nerve cluster in them. "I am honored to be your first."

He only had his trunks on, and he smiled up at her. She was a beautiful yuong woman. He was going to enjoy this, they both were.

His hand were on her thighs, his tender caress stirring and stoking the fires of desire and need within her, not that he needed to.

She started to feel warm. She knew the temperature outside was around 80 degrees by now outside and the shelter was climate controlled... this had to be psychosomatic or some sort of hormonal... fuck it... she knew what it was, she wanted him very bad. She pawed at her swimsuit a couple times in front before disengaging the memory-polymers of the suit, then letting it open down it's frontal seal, until everything fell out. Breasts, everything. On her chest still was the massive scar from the .50 Caliber round she took months ago, and some surgical scars from past misadventures. But one thing Chris notice past that was the carpet did indeed match the drapes.

She stroked downward, along his chest until she reached the ties on his trunks then started to playfully undo them.

"I think... before this expedition... we need to be properly dressed, am I right?" She says, her tone becoming more and more arousing and aroused all at once. She petted slowly, moving the trunks down bit by bit, until she started to reveal the entirety of her resident god's endowments.

"Oh my..."

He smiled. "Blessed in many ways is an apt description yes." his hands moved, removing her bathing suit as she removed his. He traced the scars on her body lightly, saddened that she'd seen so much hurt. Today wouldn't be about pain.

His left hand caressed her inner thigh, moving closer to her sex with each moment, even as his other hand rose and carressed her firm and perky breasts. "I always knew that beneath ethe labcoat was a beautiful woman looking to reveal herself." He sat up so she could easily reach him, as he felt her fingers brush against his manhood.

Sakurako trembled. Her body went into a different mode all together. One of pure instinct. It was as if what she should have learned she knows... through simply being a Woman. Here he was... laying there on the airbed, the creaking of their motion muffled a bit by the synthetic sheets she used, but still there. And it was feeling hot on her legs. The body-heat they were producing felt... like a reactor.

She bit her lip and moaned a little as she moved forward. She had a look on her face. "May I?"

She placed her hands on his hips, and moved about. Knowing anatomy she knew every nerve cluster as well, and knew the proper motions. She went around the base, then up the hips along the crotch where the legs meet the hips, then down the sides of his thighs before returning. She does this a few times all the while moving forward, teasingly.

"If you... have any kinks... let me know. I got the basics in here if... required."

She grabbed something that looked like a gel, and started carefully working the shaft, covering it with a warm, gentle touch that felt like heaven as she prepped it. "I... heard using this saline gel actually increased the comfort a bit..."

She starts raising her courage. Letting Chris make the first move.

He smiled, not even close to ready, though her lubing him up made him smile. "Don't be so clinical. Just relax and enjoy this." His hand slid to the tuft of pink hair over her sex, even as two of his fingers slipped inside her, immmediately sending the mos tintense wave of pleasure through her she'd ever felt, as he began teasing her nipples softly with his other hand. She could feel his shaft expanding stil in her hand, He was clearly enjoying himself.

"Any kinks I've got I'm not aware of. Just do as you are though, and we'll be fine.."

Sakurako moved forward, having two fingers on her was a good practice run as she was penetrated by his fingers ever so slightly. She worked with his manhood, massaging it, warning the gel around it and watching it foam a little. It was designed to cushion the receiver a bit as well once the act begun, and to soothe the receiver.

After a few moments, and a few tingles, she decided to remove his hand from her then she stood up slightly before coming back down, gently letting him insert into her until they were fully mated. Her eyes rolled back into her head with the process, and she started breathing heavily. Her moan signaled only one thing to Chris... it was on. And she was switched on.

"F... Fricking yes... hunnnngh..."

She resisted every urge to clench. That would be bad for both.

He smiled, she didn't seem in the mood to linger. He thrust up, sending a ripple of pain through her as his shaft tore through her maidenhood, but also a wave of ecstatic pleasure as his intimate touch drove her lust higher. Hepulled her down to kiss her as he brgan to thrust into her, his now free hand holding her hips down, swatting her rump playfully. "Someone's in a hurry."

She winced with every thrust. This was her first time... was she making mistakes? Was she... oh to hell with it.

"No... Just... new to this..."

She held on, at first scared she was getting hurt but then everything started to kick in. The warmth of her hormones and the natural process everyone goes through when they reproduce began.

"I... I really..."

Then the thought entered her mind...

"Chris... are you sure... I could be a... Mother?"

For someone as smart as her she realized the consequences of tonight would be... lasting. But... she needs to ask.

He smiled. "Of course you would be." He continued thrusting into her, the tight walls of her tunnels squeezing him making him work for every inch. He leaned up to kiss her breasts, teasing her by nipping her nipples with his teeth, even as he flicked them with his tongue. Each moment was crafted to arouse her, and stimulate her so profoundly, it was hard to take it for her,

The warmth suffusing her was a heat she'd never felt before, something that was like water to a man in a desert dying of thirst...

This was new... everything was... this was scary... intense... erotic... sensational... she buried her head into his chest and started crying a little.

"m... more..."

She grasped him like a drowning sailor grasping for a life raft.

"m...m... more...."

She breathes harder with every thrust... with every motion. She yelped loudly... if it wasn't for the soundproofed nature of the shelter it would be heard for yards away.

"M! M! MORE!"

She was insatiable... this was... new and exiting and she wanted to go on despite her inexperience. Everything was clicking in her head to remember every nuance, every motion, every wave of pleasure.

She grasped around his chest and back aggressively and pulled him in, she started kissing him wherever she could.

Chris let her set the pace matching her, going deeper as she ground her hips against him, and thought that she'd be good at everything she tried. For a first time, she was enjoying it, begging for more, which he gave her in many ways.

Her mind expanded, her flesh became more supple. Her appearance changed not quickly but as they moved in unison her hips widened, her breasts grew another size, even as her body took a more adult womanly set of curves. She became more beautiful but still easily recongnizable. He could feel as each orgasm rolled over her, as his touch sent blissful ecstasy to her brain, and each thrust sent bolts of pleasure straight up her spine. He stroked her hair as one hand guided her hips in steady motion, any pain long forgotten.

The pain slowly ebbed away.

The pleasure on the other hand was growing exponentially. She kissed Chris, every bit of his chest and abdomen she could she kissed as she was thrust into. Eventually she started getting creative and played along his obliques and pecs, moving in for another kiss but only to lick. Her moans became ones of ecstatic pleasure and enjoyment.

Now she started realizing she had a few kinks of her own.

She rubbed up and down with her hands like she was kneading bread dough. As she moved up and down, each thrust struck like another bolt of erotic lightning from Aphrodite herself. She was unaware her breasts had grown and everything had changed from the cute, youthful Sakurako to a mature, grown one. In only a few moments, Chris made a woman out of her and all she wanted was; "...more!"

Every breath felt like it wasn't enough she indeed wanted something better, something pure... this was nothing she had ever experienced.

He he squeezed her breasts softly even as he flicked her nipples not realizing she'd expanded. All he knew was she was getting more and more into this, and he found he could go no further into her, as each thrust was hiitting against the barrier of her cervix, He smiled as he felt the muscles begin to give way, each touch causing her eyes to roll back and her body to shake. He kissed her hands as they passed over his face, as he watched her lose herself to passion.

She heaved and then let our a scream of passion that could have shook the walls of the shelter. She moaned, with each exhalation she moaned "Yes... Yes..." She hit her climax. And beyond. When she did she clutched hard, not letting go of Chris, as if she was about to drown if she let go. She breathed hard, everything within her changed, and that new fire just grew and grew. She twitched into him, and again. Now her body was trying to stimulate him further, playing every part of him to get him to reach climax.

It didn't take much or long, as the barrier protecting her womb gave way before him, As he thust into her sending her body into an orgasmic pleasure that threatened her consciousness. In that moment, as he errupted within her most private place he thought back to her words. unaware that his thoughts would echo into reality.

He lay beneath her as she milked him of every drop, her breasts poking into his chest as she lay breathing hard and heavily on top of him. He kissed her lightly and smiled. "For your first time, was it everything you dreamed of?"

Chris reached over and smiles at her stroking her hair. He took the blanket and pulled it over them both, oblivious really to the changes he'd wrought, but content. They truly had each other now, and whever she would go, he would accompany her.

The Professor knew something special had just happened. On the floor, lying next to Chris, She felt for the first time like all she needed was him. And her friends.

She rolled over and noticed her front end was... a bit bigger. "Well... looks like you made a woman out of me... Did you do this?" She asked, pointing to her breasts... in fact her whole figure had become cuter, but also more of something of beauty.

Chris nodded. "I thought so... hehe."

She hugs him under the covers. "Thank you." Then she falls asleep in his arms.

-Fin

Archived