[OpNet] I thought I'd announce this before the Media jumped all over this.

Sakurako Hino

Quote:
Originally posted by Stormwarden:
So, Carver and Mythic, you held on to your love for one another and things did work out? What would have happened if one of you had given up on the other?
I was in a horrible place without Carver... it hurt like nothing before at the time and now I look back at it I can really tell how bad it was for me. I'd probably be a shell of who I am if things had stayed that way at best.

Quote:
Originally posted by Carver:
I believe that he was the right person for me... and I hope, me for him.
I thought I told you last night... shocked

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Quote:
Originally posted by Harold 'Mythic' Anderson:
I was in a horrible place without Carver... it hurt like nothing before at the time and now I look back at it I can really tell how bad it was for me. I'd probably be a shell of who I am if things had stayed that way at best.
That is EXACTLY how I feel. I can only dream about things ever getting better. My reality is so painful right now.
I have been given a great deal of good advice, even if it sends me off in different directions. I thought if I took charge of my life, things would get better, but they haven't.

Quote:
Originally posted by Harold 'Mythic' Anderson:
Your sentimentality makes you weak, and pathetic. She will tire of you, and one day you will bore her. In the end, after you have outlived your purpose to her you will be discarded.

Solitude is the school genius. Anyone who tells you different is trying to use you.

Quote:
Originally posted by Revenant:
Your sentimentality makes you weak, and pathetic. She will tire of you, and one day you will bore her. In the end, after you have outlived your purpose to her you will be discarded.

Solitude is the school genius. Anyone who tells you different is trying to use you.
As if one person had every ability and quality that he will ever need. Ridiculous, as necessarily social creatures, the same as humans before us, we work better in company, and groups are greater than the sum of their parts. To give up all the benefits and all the happiness that can be gained from companionship simply because of the threat of future pain is example of a most acute cowardliness.

Quote:

And you can fuck off and die, asshole. I've had a bad enough day without you popping up and presuming to tell me that I'll get tired of the man who saved my life!

I can tell you why you're bitter and alone. Let me guess: any woman who spent any time with you quickly found out that you're an unbearable jerk with a tiny penis, and dumped your ass for a real man at the first opportunity.

And just to be clear:

[size:10]I HOPE MAL USES YOUR ASS AS A SPERM DEPOSITORY!

Knights, congratulations on your continued growth.

I have loved three women in my life. Two died before their time and I miss them still. The third is asleep in my lap right now. I feel pity for anyone who does not believe in love and its power to shape our lives.

Quote:
Originally posted by Carver:
And you can fuck off and die, asshole. I've had a bad enough day without you popping up and presuming to tell me that I'll get tired of the man who saved my life!

I can tell you why you're bitter and alone. Let me guess: any woman who spent any time with you quickly found out that you're an unbearable jerk with a tiny penis, and dumped your ass for a real man at the first opportunity.
That's it. Hate me. Resent me. Insult me.

You're more like me than you think.

Love is pain. Pain is weakness leaving the body.

Love = Weakness

Quote:
That's it. Hate me. Resent me. Insult me.

You're more like me than you think.

Love is pain. Pain is weakness leaving the body.

Love = Weakness
You don't know love. You don't know what the hell you're talking about. You're right, I hate you, but only for a moment, and only for today, because I've had almost the worst day of my life.

Tomorrow, I'll be cuddling in Harry's arms, and I'll have forgotten all about you. You'll be whereever you are, thinking smuggly about how safe you are, when in reality, you're a coward who is afraid to be open enough to be loved.

You know what? I've changed my mind. I don't hate you: I pity you. I PITY you.

Quote:
Originally posted by Stormwarden:
Why do people get angry so easily, but love so rarely?
I don't understand hate. It seems so selfish and petty when there are so many better things we can think about.
You have to understand... I'm angry today. Someone stole something from me. It was something important to me, and its loss is almost painful. Therefore, Revenant gets it with both barrels because he said the wrong thing to me. Though, he would have still gotten a nasty response from me, regardless of my mood today.

But I don't like to hate... I really don't. It sucks.

Archived