Aberrant RPG - music of alexandra???

DeSoya

Quote:
Originally posted by Jack 'MultiGate' Anderson:
Enya? The problem with indescribly beautiful and novox is any current artists shouldn't be able to make money in 2016.
I disagree greatly. There are not that many novox artists/groups firstly, and people will always like older artists or those they grew up with or even 'retro' artists. Novox I seriously doubt utterly put all baselines artists/bands out of business.

Enya, anything remotely electronic (Delirium's 'Silence' is a biggie), Kylie Minogue's 'Confide in Me', Shakira's 'Wherever, Whenever' and Evanescence's 'My Immortal' all make me think of Alejandra and/or novox songs.

Aberrant lists Alejandra's musical influences. wink

Quote:
Erin 'Stellar' Donovan: I disagree greatly. There are not that many novox artists/groups firstly, and people will always like older artists or those they grew up with or even 'retro' artists. Novox I seriously doubt utterly put all baselines artists/bands out of business.
OK, granted. On the other hand I strongly suspect many of those bands would have to take a pay cut. And by that I mean many of the "currently great" ones would be deligated to "formerly great". That's not to say they couldn't have a hit every now and then, but still.

i agree whit STELLAR ,besides i think that if there is a lifestyle similar to that of a nova, is the one of the rockstars ( or great singers), i believe that the audience will still demands variety that requires much more novox stars...

Archived