Big Eyes, Small Mouth (BESM): Monster Academy - NPC's

Justin OOC

Okay here's the deal. We've had a massive influx of characters, and have had a large number of Player created NPC's.

What I would like is for each of you to do a writeup on some or all of the NPC's you have created, a little about their personality and such and what sort of monster they are. I'd prefer that these writeups be about 200 words minimum, and for each one I'll give you 1 cp. (The max you can get in a month is 3 to keep this from getting out of hand.)

This will help me and the other players keep track of the various NPC's.

Those I have created are exempt from this this is only for NPC's you guys have created.

If you think there might be an issue with the NPC, PM me first, or talk to me in chat.

Have fun and I look forward to seeing what you all come up with for fellow attendees of Monster Academy.

jaqi.pngSweet and subordinate, Jaqi is a sophomore in her second year at the school. Though she can be catty, she is also fiercely loyal to those who have earned it. She is a Siamese Cat hengeyokai, as proud of her heritage as the Prince of the Hengeyokai, but she’s much more low-key about it. Don’t insult her nature or people, or you’ll find she has sharp claws.

Jaqi has four sisters and one brother, all of whom are younger than her. She’s the first of her family to be able to attend Monster Academy. Her family is very proud of her, but that puts a lot of pressure on her to succeed. She needs to learn to blend in the human world to prove that her family’s time and effort was well-invested.

Big blue eyes are the hengeyokai’s key features, while dark hair falls charmingly around her face. No one would ever call her ‘beautiful’ but the words ‘cute’ and ‘charming’ would be used. Like many of the cats, she loves to play, but she also has the desire for affection that a house cat would display. She already has a squeaky voice but when she gets upset, it rises even further in pitch. Her movements are always excitable. But she's also hesitant and shy around new people, sometimes actually fearful.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorcerer_by_ElaineX.jpg

Ennon

Ennon is the younger twin brother of Drugan by about three minutes, but with the loyalty the twins show to each other, you'd swear they came out at the same exact moment. Like his brother, Ennon is a fire mage, but his spells are more brute force, direct. Streams of flame and fireballs are his specialty, packing a punch especially when he feels passionate in his efforts. A mix of feeling and smarts, the former can very much still outweigh the latter, especially when girls are involved.

An inexperienced freshman thrust into the world of a high school with opportunist yokai and opposed to the magi, he crushed on Priti Ombala, and the nekojin, while not returning the favor, was clever enough to put Ennon on tenderhooks. Thus, the young warlock divides his time between taking care of his needs- and taking care of Priti's wants.

Other than the close bond that he holds with his brother, Ennon does look up to older and more experienced figures, Darrik Saliusaan being one of them. If he is able to learn from them and build up a stronger awareness and insight, he might be able to get through the Academy without getting in too much trouble and disappointing his parents, who are definite taskmasters.

Ennon has light blue eyes and brown hair, showing an aspect of innocence and passion that others can manipulate, unfortunately.

20173667u4pa7iz.png

Drugan

Drugan is the younger twin brother of Ennon by about three minutes, but with the loyalty the twins show to each other, you'd swear they came out at the same exact moment. Like his brother, Drugan is a fire mage, but his techniques are more strategic, focused, and collected. His forte are traps, searing bonds and delayed surprises of blazing damage. Drugan is more collected and calm than his brother has shown, but the intense loyalty between the two has had the unfortunate habit of dragging Drugan into any pickles Ennon happens to have created for himself. Drugan wouldn't let his 'little' brother get into a scrape alone after all.

Drugan too looks up to other warlocks, especially his parents and Darrik- but he regards his parents with a healthy dose of fear too, as punishment for serious infractions often is magical laboratory cleaning. Magical products, by-products and fumes from such alchemical and potions work should hardly be deemed a non-credible threat to one's self.

Drugan has rich black hair and violet eyes, rare but not unknown among the magi, whose blood have adjusted in minor ways to the magic in their veins and that which permeates the Valley of Magic.

Archived