Aberrant RPG - Quantum Leap

Rorschach

• 1 month later...

I used to play with the D20 system, too. I think it's quite good, but novas are not "godlike" enough in my opinion. Maybe D20 is more suited to Trinity or even Adventure (got the Trinity D20, ans I enjoy it).

Moreover, I had to convert all the D10 optional rules (like Crysalis), and NPCs, which was "a bit " too difficult and boring to me hehe.

Thanks a lot anyway.

Quote:
Rorschach: My question is quite simple : is it a movement or an action? I mean, can your jump half your max distance and still make an action with no penalty, or is Jumping+Strike a Multiple Action?
I think it's treated as movement, but I'm not sure if we have in combat rules for how far a combat jump is. The "kilometer" rules are pretty clearly out of combat.

I would like to see something that simply let's a nova have extreme jumping abilities. Not the single super-duper mega-leap that Quantum Leap provides that let's you cover massive distances, but the ability to, let's say, jump 20 feet over a wall. Or the ability to make a series of insane jumps, Final Fantasy: Advent Children-style.

Or does something exist for this, and I'm overlooking it?

Quote:
Originally posted by Blue Thunder:
I would like to see something that simply let's a nova have extreme jumping abilities. Not the single super-duper mega-leap that Quantum Leap provides that let's you cover massive distances, but the ability to, let's say, jump 20 feet over a wall. Or the ability to make a series of insane jumps, Final Fantasy: Advent Children-style.

Or does something exist for this, and I'm overlooking it?
I think standard Athletics, matched with 2+ dots of Mega-Dex, would do it, though probably as multiple actions.

1 or 2 dots in Mega Strenght might help too!

Don't forget mega attributes have "enhancements" by themselves. I mean : even without Adaptability you're very poison-resistant when you're Mega tough, you probably read faster than a human when you're Mega Int 3 even without speedreading, etc...

I think, like Blue, that a 20 meters long jump is all about a couple of dots in Mdex and /or Strenght smile

The Peter Parker fashion, you know.

Archived