Aberrant: 200X - Widening one's canals

WhiteRain

This is meant for Jael specifically but all input is appreciated.

You mentioned that there are other novas who can 'widen their canals', for the benefit of my barge; could you share some names with me?

I've been a nova for nine years, but I haven't really been involved in the 'nova scene' as it were.

I can't believe I'm responding in this thread. wink

What could also work - sort of, other issues I'm sure would arise - is someone who could grow big enough to, uh, accommodate you. Both BrawlZilla and BabeZilla can grow up to fifty feet or something. Then again, I wouldn't ask either of them. BabeZilla is an utter bitch who hates the fact that I'm reigning Sexiest Woman in the XWF and BrawlZilla is... well, BrawlZilla.

A valid workaround.

I'll consider the options, though most likely will pursue none of them at this time. My body and mind seem undecided on my sexual identity. Even then, I am not sure whether it is sex or love I desire.

I believe it is the latter, but that the former is entwined with it. If I've assessed correctly that leaves me with an extremely narrow - so to speak - and awkward set of parameters that need to be fulfilled even by someone I might personally love.

Thank you for the clarification, Jael.

Archived