[OpNet] Lingering node pain.

Wakinyan

Before the fight with Ravana I mentioned I rarely felt my node at all. Since that night though I have been getting fierce headaches. Do periodic boughts of pain come and go with this thing?

I pondered going back to Utopia for Mox or something to help deal with it but I don't think they're in the charitable mood with me anymore. Can I pick something up at Walgreens maybe?

To state some alternatives, Totem, one is meditation. It helps clear the mind and focus your thoughts. Not to mention that it could help lower the pain.

Another is trying to catch fresh air, enjoying the scenery, and just trying to get into nature can help.

Take walks, relax, rest.

Simply put get out of your system all that negativity that built up during that fight.

Something tells me you got taxed through some sort of stress-based reaction.

I can reccomend some new-age musicians who's chips you could buy. It's some great music for just releasing. Some old-school Enya works for me.

I do not think that drugs should be the be-all and end all of an issue. Unless it's of a serious medical issue.

Take a look into some of this stuff.

Trust me grandpa makes me do enough sweat lodge meditations and crap that I don't think that will help much. As for fresh air a aerial tour of the black hills is part of my day which is about as fresh as air can get. Trust me as someone who can smell someone from 20 miles away I know good air.

I just dunno I should try to deal with it all naturally I guess but it really hurts.

It's not just the heat that gets you in those things. Whatever that old coot puts in the smoke will blitz a nova who can shrug off artillery. I try to be supportive of all this stuff. I am supposed to be a great spiritual icon, I just dunno if I actually believe in it.

Maybe that's my problem.

• 1 year later...

Examining the tableau formed by this thread I've discovered that which cannot be labeled as pathetic only because that would be an insult to the pathetic everywhere. I simply can't decide which I find more astounding; the hypochondria, the fact neither of you can produce the name of an AMA shaman to drill the hole despite being the acquaintance of one, or that both of you find the process of obtaining a moxaquantamine prescription too obstacle strewn to deal with. You are both fortunate stupidity is not a crime and that I am not given to insults or harsh judgments.

Quote:
Originally posted by Thoughtwave:
You are in need of a lesson in politeness, Dr. Crow. Come and visit, and I will be pleased to provide it.
That's highly unlikely for multiple reasons, some of which are even simplistic enough for you to comprehend. Your passive aggressive responses are a learned component of your psyche and not the basis of civility therefore you are incapable of the instruction you offer. Further; your insecurities and frustration in finding yourself incapable of consummating a physical relationship with your husband, while certainly a detriment to bearing him offspring such as Slattern appears able and willing to do easily, is insufficient cause for me to validate your poor judgment.

Funny. I thought this thread's title was "Lingering Node Pain".

On the average humanoid form, the node is approximately 3-4 feet above the location that comes to mind when I read Crow-boy's peculiar brand of long-winded name calling.

I have to hand it to him, though. Its not often you come across someone with a kindergarten mentality AND the ability to use a dictionary/thesaurus.

My most earnest compliments, Captain Carrion.

Quote:
Originally posted by Procyon:
My most earnest compliments, Captain Carrion.
Still locked firmly in the cycle of denial and rationalization as predicted. And to think there are still those who wonder why the intelligent see little value added by interacting with shallow automatons. You should study Jung more closely. He spoke at length on the subject of personality caricatures and dysfunctions, although he used the term Shadow in his work. Of more relevance would be Nietzsche's reaction. Being a primitive appears to be only the very least of your personal difficulties.

Archived