Aberrant RPG - Caestus Pax, the killer of Slider

Gorf4269

Well, a friend of mine and I were discussing whether or not there were any/many other people that have run a story that involved Pax being found out as the killer of Slider. He ran a game where that turned out to be the case and I am about to run a game where Pax is on trial for the killing.

Anyway, what do you think out there? Anyone else running it that way?

Later Days,

Gorf

That's kind of interesting, and not completely implausible. In the TT I'm running I haven't even had Pax show up, so I haven't decided on his actual nature yet. Let us know how it goes. I like hearing about some ideas people come up with for other games.

• 2 months later...

I my game I Have Pax as a utopian "slave" True and true, IMHO he truly believes in the utopian "IDeas" but his personality has to be so, that he turns out to give the persona of a bull headed non waiviering figure. But and mind you this was a BIG but... he was being manipulated by Individual in Utopia, Proteus, as well as the Directive. thus sevretly forming yet another organization. One that the players in my game failed to realize fully. So yes it could have been possible, just as it could have been possible for any number of Nova's in the world at that time.

I ended up having the player characters be Slider's killers. Psyche dom'ed them and had her warp to India and lay the smackdown on her. She knew both of them and let her murderer in. Then Psyche erased their memories.

Archived