[OpNet] The final stretch.

Sakurako Hino

I'd love to see what you could do. Suppose to hurt like hell but that sounds like a challenge.

On the other - it seems like a little bad blood between you two but I thought you were being honest. Living her hospital stay live on the opnet like that she should have expected it. Also seems to me that she called you right more than not.

Maybe he didn't like your manner. Seems okay to me but some folks are touchy.

Ronin:

Yeah, but as you know, and you do, curiosity gets the best of me. Yes, you do seem to look out for me, but I don't see the threat. Here's why. 1, it's in a public place, 2, I doubt the Delicious one has any ulterior motive other than having a good time. I should take you with me if I'm able to go. You seem to need the relax-factor in your life increased. Live a little bit, hon. ^.^ But, I do appreciate your concern. I'll hire a good bodyguard. *wink, wink*

Stigmata:

But you know, I think I gotta do something to patch things up. I'll tell you what, you name a spot, we'll talk over your favorite drink somewhere. I'd like to just... well... own up to what I've said. Yes, it's a guilt thing, but I feel before I can forgive myself I gotta make ammends for what I said earlier. I... owe you a debt. And as you know, we Japanese have a thing about paying them. (Although I'm no samurai. A Tanto hurts.) Just apologising to you in person will make me feel better.

Lemmy:

Hey, you really like trouble don't you? ~.^

Delicious:

Hey, don't get mad at Ronin. He's just... erm... how can I say this... Protective. He doesn't mean to insult you at all. He just seems not to trust people that easily.

Re: Stigmata

Deal.

Give me a time and place - I'll be there. I need a break from what I'm doing anyway

Re: Sakurako 'Endeavor' Hino

Over thinking things isn't a virtue. You want to make a gesture to Stigmata? Put your butt in the chair and let show her some skin to work with.

Quote:
Originally posted by Walker:
Why, been busy have we? wink
Oh YEAH! I said I could do it, didn't say it was easy... smile

Lucky for some, growing up on a farm teaches the value of being able to do the same thing over and over. I just got to be careful of letting my mind wander. The results get interesting when I do that.

I'm letting Stigmata choose where and what. She's the artist, got the experience, the power and if I didn't trust her to do it right I wouldn't be getting into the chair.

I'm not trying to say sorry to her like you but it sure sounds like a solid way to show sincerity.

Hey Stiggy and Cod-man, question for y'all. I wanna possibly get hooked up with some nova style inking too, would you guys mind if I played spectator. I'll shut my mouth and keep my hands to myself. Now, Stiggy's rep is good and gold from what I've heard, but hey, I'd love to see the lady work before I get all pained up.

We sweet?

I'm stoic. It'd take a dagger shoved in my side before I yelp. A tatooing needle will not scare me in the least... maybe... Okay, I'll cry like a frigging weakling schoolgirl. Bah. But I gotta get this design I got in my head put on my left arm. A really sweetness circuitboard design down the left arm starting at the shoulder down to the elbow. Very '133t. Always wanted it since my un-erupted hacking days. I've thought of having the kanji of the word "fate" placed in the center of the design. Now, does that 0wn or what?

I had a memorable eruption. There was three days of drifting in and out, a four foot piece of jagged steel plus a few tons of unrecycled metal.

I still plan on cussing.

But look at the bright side - its a great way to prove sincerity. The lady says its worth it. I believe her.

Cody,

Whenever your in the Great Lakes area, we'll make time. I'm eager to have nova canvas again.

Lemmy,

I don't mind if you sit in at all, as long as Cody doesn't, it's cool with me.

Endeavor,

Uh, yeah, it's not exactly what you're thinking. All my tools are variations of my blood. You've heard of barking right? Well that's what I did before I discoverd my own form. Of course I've learned how to tatoo conventionally, with bamboo, and needles as well.

I'm also a very competant piercer and threader. So if you take all these methods of scarification and think of them as one, you could understand some of what influences my work. Does that paint a little better of a picture?

Tribal? I know of those types of Islander tatooing. Is'nt that actually the origins of modern tatooing? Unique way of doing it. Does it go away if you're a quick healer like myself? I get a cut and it fully heals in seconds. Of course, if the scarring process is deep enough, the scarring might stay... I'm not sure if that method though will keep what I'm looking for.

Quote:
Originally posted by Stigmata:
Cody,
Whenever your in the Great Lakes area, we'll make time. I'm eager to have nova canvas again.
I'm all yours!

Thought about coming up tomorrow but since Lemmy wants to watch, how about I come up next Monday? That should give him enough time to make his schedule fit.

Meridian, Fate is something that is the logical effect of a cause. You do A, B happens. Followed by C,D,E, and F. Our actions cause ripples that influence the world. Sometimes in small ways, sometimes in large ways. Fate is the result of our actions. That's why I want that Kanji tatooed on me. To symbolize that my fate is of my own making. That... I'm in control. You're right, there is no fate but what we make, because we recieve what we give in the end, don't we?

Sounds good to me.

Endeavor,

Yes I have ways of making my art permanent for quick healers. However, I don't know if I would work on you. I like being given a little more creative freedom, and it sounds like you are pretty specific with what you want. I can direct you to a friend of mine in NY that has had some interesting techniques and ideas for regenerators, and has had some success with them. He's not a Nova, but he's good. He might be more what you're looking for.

Erm, no prob. I do have several temporary methods. Not tatooing, but body paint. Something I've been experimenting with. Well... not here, but when I was home. When desperate, improvise.

Unfortunately, I doubt the methods that guy in New York has I can trust fully. Let's just say that new people scare me.