Trinity RPG - Trinity: Battleground....

Nero's Boot

• 7 months later...

I was just @ my friends bookstore the other day and somehow we got to talking about Aeon. We relived old gaming moments like they were war stories - and in alot of ways I guess they could be. Anyways, he brought up how years ago the LoneStar supplement was in the computers at his old store but how it had sorta an open ended date of release. He had bought his Battleground set while working at the store and also could order dice and miniatures from there as well. Ahhh.. memories ::tongue

As far as I know, Lonestar was a project of CtheC that never got started.

It was supposed to be the first supplement for Battleground, but the line was cancelled before it was released.

We had planned to do our own version of it, along with a list of third-party figs that could stand in for FSA troops and teks.

With most of CtheC, the project sort of petered out and didn't go anywhere. I really should put what I have up on RPGBooks in the event someone wants to help finish it.

• 1 month later...

Is Battleground available as a pdf anywhere - I doubt I'd get to play it, but as setting material it sounds like a good source.

Ian, please do put anything you have for Lonestar on the Wiki - assuming you get the permission of the contributors obviously.

Archived