I'll be A F K

ConcreteDragon

I'm off on the family vacation today. We are leaving tonight after I get off work, and won't be back home until April 9th. We're driving to L.A. for a family wedding and to let the kids experience the various 'Fun Parks'.

I'm sorry for any problems this will cause IC. Just have my characters tag along until I get back. I'll check the forums when I can see ::wacko straight again.

Ciao

Enjoy Disneyland!! (I'm assuming that's one of the fun parks...)

and try not to go crazy during the drive...

are we there yet? are we there yet?are we there yet?are we there yet?are we there yet?are we there yet?are we there yet?are we there yet?are we there yet?are we there yet?are we there yet?are we there yet?are we there yet?are we there yet?are we there yet?are we there yet?are we there yet?are we there yet?are we there yet?are we there yet?are we there yet?are we there yet?are we there yet?I gotta pee!are we there yet?are we there yet?are we there yet?are we there yet?are we there yet?are we there yet?I'm hungry!are we there yet?are we there yet?are we there yet?Daddy..I feel sick...are we there yet?are we there yet?are we there yet?

::wacko

So, OK, Just went to Knotsberry Farm yesterday, and Wild animal park today...and am still suffering from the flu ::angry Anybody know a remedy for the 48 hour flu that lasts 9 days??? ::unsure

The Renesaunce wedding went well...The groom gave Logan, my 7 year old boy, a real metal sword to weare in the wedding, and take home with him.

Seaworld tomarrow and 3 days of Disney next week.....

chat you soon from the poor house

Archived