Kobolds ate my baby!

I know I should have done more research into this but here goes...

One of my Trinity players brought a little orange book over called Kobolds Ate My Baby! Reading through it I found myself bursting out laughing on every page. This new (I think it's new I don't know) rpg is designed for your Kobold characters to die oh once every 2 minutes or so... Your objective is to go out into a town, kidnap a baby and bring it back alive, sounds simple enough right? Wrong! With deadly hazzards such as death dealing chikens, various nosy townsfolk, bears, other Kobolds, the wrath of your king (all hail!), and the contempt of your god! *DUCK* ::crazy

I think it has 4 random Horrible Death charts (very funny) 2 baby neglegence charts one for towns and one for wilderness.

Character creations is fairly simple pick a 'class' throw a die on the table to determine allignment and that's pretty much it... Alignment determines how hungry or angry you are and to what degree og how nuts you are, by the way did you know babies taste like chicken? roll to see if you eat it!

Spells are brilliant in KAMB, where PLAYER has to perform the motions so that the spell works, example spell: Kobold mind trick "These aren't the Kobolds you're looking for!" ::laugh

Incase you hadn't noticed by now this game is purely for fun, merely walking in this game can be enough to get your characters killed, so don't take it serously. If you find it I suggest at least flicking through it, the quality of the book and cover can be outdone by most postcards. It sells for $15 Australian so about $8 US.

• 1 month later...

Archived