Waring:  Very Off Topic

Breearg

This is so off-topic but I have no idea--tonight is my 1 year, 4 month anniversary of going out with my girlfriend (May 13th, not 14th as this page probably says) and I don't know.  I'm bursting with love over here soooo... (btw, you can feel free to not read if you don't wanna)...

God, I love my girlfriend.  She is the most perfect thing that I have ever known in my whole life.  Now before you start calling me a twonk, I'm not saying she is perfect in the purely objective meaning of the word, what I'm saying is she's perfect to *me* which means that everything--even her "imperfections" just fit together into this girl who I couldn't possibly love more--and yet somehow I do it everyday.  I dunno, anyon who is reading this is probably like "Riiiiight, why did you post this"  And really, I couldn't honestly say except for--as I've said--I'm just so bursting with love I can't talk about anything else.  I dunno, I have more to say, but I guess I'll leave that for people who are really interested, heh.

-Breearg

Who loves Erin very much  :rolleyes

Archived