Trinity Universe: What  city,and type of game?

Paradise

Hey, paradise: how about you post a list of the people you've got characters off at the moment, I'm a bit lost as to whether I need to send you my character again or not. ::eh

Let's all be the municipal defenders of Norwich, Norfolk, England! The pleasant medieval architecture & low crime rate will make it a nice place to work, & Deliah Smith bakes very good pies...  :D

On a (slightly) more serious note (if anything involved with pretending to be a sooper-hero can be called "serious"), the character I wrote up was basically an independent with Terat leanings. How about everyone else?

Well, my character's allegiance really isn't a secret, He's a Terat. He has several roles within the Teragen but he is most known to the masses for his work in Pandaimonion as a Novox/Terr' artist. There's more to him than that (He's kind of a complex and seemingly self contradictory person) but that's how most people see him...

As for starting locations... I suppose that Addis Abba would be a good place to start. Regardless of the location, My character would be able to fit in:

He is touring the world and promoting his book "Dr. Arbitrary™ Teaches Algebra"

If you have a different idea paradise I'll be happy to help you find a way to integrate my character into the story if you would like.

Dr. Arbitrary™

Dr. Arbitrary and Dr. Arbitrary Teaches Algebra are registered trademarks of Pandaimonion, Inc. All rights reserved

• 3 weeks later...

Archived