My First Game of Werewolf

Tonight I decided to have my first game of Werewolf.  Note that I didn't own the book; besides the concepts presented in Vampire, I was completely in the dark regarding Vampire.

Now, here's where it starts to get odd.  The party composed of: a rich albino eco-terrorist with the "huge size" merit & great skill in explosives; a techno-geek garou who broke every single mental stereotype about Werewolf; a hippie cook with no discernible skills besides cooking, and a fetish-pot that turned anything into beef stew (yes, that means we can turn our enemies into stew-I asked); an amnesiac silver fang pureblood with lots of melee skills [me]; and a dinosaur shapeshifter of some sort.

The plot?  We had to fix what the previous group the Storyteller ran screwed up.  ^_-  I immediately piss-off the only other pureblood in the surrounding area, the hippie makes beef stew for the tribe leader, and we get a mission.  It involves the first time we had to roll dice at all that evening, a trip to the Umbra.  The difficulty was 4 (i.e. really, really easy).  I botched.  -_-*

Unfortunately, the only quotes that come to mind are:

"I get in bed, shapeshift to Crinos, and go to sleep."

"Okay...so, you, weighing hundreds of pounds, get into an antique bed?"

"I spread my arms and legs out."

"Okay, I search out some sticks and make a person."

[About the hippie with 8 gnosis]

"You'd just be walking along the street, and suddenly, there's this 6-foot long spider walking along."

"I'd just go 'Woah, acid flashback'."

"Could I go antique-shopping?"

"It's midnight."

"Could I break into the antique shop?"

"It's right next to the police station!"

"Yeah, but could I do it?"

Why did I post all this?  Hell if I know...( ::beer ).

• 1 year later...

"Minicab!"

"AAAAAAAARRRRGGHH!"

"I shift to crinos"

"You're in an airport!"

"And?"

"Is he in the drivers seat?"

"Yes."

"I cock my leg and **** on his head"

"Is it a catholic church?"

"Yes."

"I sit in the priests side of the confession box and go to sleep.... in crinos."

"Ok... here's what I want to do... this guy is too big, so, I want to step sideways, walk into him, then step out again. Make him explode."

*roll*

[sT to other players] "Ok, you now see a giant furry bat-faced thing with a bulge in it's abodomen and a foot sticking out of it's arse"

[the Red Talon (who for obvious reasons didn't have a passport)after taking a plane from russia to vietnam]"DON'T YOU EVER MAKE ME TRAVEL WITH THE LUGGAGE AGAIN!"

"Uhh... spirits are attracted to tass when it's in the umbra aren't they?"

"Yes."

"****! I get out of here!"

*roll- BAD botch*

"You slip from the penumbra into the near umbra"

"****!"

"You had to bring the Daisy-Cutter into it didn't you?"

"I fling a knife at him... no, I fill his lungs with ice."

"AND THEN A TREE FELL ON HIM!"

"ok, as you turn to crinos in the airport, the crowds scarper... leaving the japanese tourists and their cameras going clickclickclickclickclickclickclick"

"I take one of the cameras and break it underfoot"

"I meditate"

"On a plane? Oh, meditate"

"We don't want to nuke the place"

"hmmmm..."

"GODAMMIT I SAID NO NUKES!"

Hehe.. all from my WoD games...

SnakeEyes

"I shift to crinos"

"You're in an airport!"

"And?"

All over the world GM's get a chill down their spines, and they're not sure why. ::unsure

"Is it a catholic church?"

"Yes."

"I sit in the priests side of the confession box and go to sleep.... in crinos."

Hehehehehe ::laugh

"I fling a knife at him... no, I fill his lungs with ice."

Yep. ::sarcasm

"We don't want to nuke the place"

"hmmmm..."

"GODAMMIT I SAID NO NUKES!"

I sware we have this discussion about once a fortnight. ::confused

The players actually argued about nuking places on average about twice a session... I eventually gave in (Which is unlike me, I'm a stubborn goit) and allowed them to lay their hands on some old KGB suitcase nukes...

They used three at the same time ::smiley4 . I was thankful they were going to use them in the 5th basement of the building (of a company that was like pentex on steroids).

I learn from my mistakes. Now I'm never gonna let them get their hands on the mega-nukes in our trinity campaigns.... nor the other mega-weapons... for fear that they might just set one off In the middle of a city ::crazy ...

Archived