Hey all, we're in the early stages of development for the Adventure! WWII fan book and we're in need of writers and artist any and all who are interested are invited to drop a line on the WWII board.  And, even if you're not we'd still like some imput before this thing really gets into gear.

-Slag

I've posted in another WWII thread, but I'll reiterate here. You can count me in for some content. Also, the normal EON sponsored bit, as per Chill. (Being the resident graphics monkey and all.)

I have at least one idea already, but hesitate to state anything publicly until I find out how you're going about doing this. Are we going to be a private forum so as to surprise everyone with the content, or UK it, allowing anyone to see?

-Joseph

We'll be going private as soon as we have enough response that I feel we have a full staff.  Hopefully we'll be ready to lock the forum in about three weeks.  So if any of you are holding please swing by with your ideas and suggestions etc.

-Slag

like i said, i'll do art, and maybe writing, as well as an idea/sounding board person.... but i'm working on all the other books too, so my priorities go to the ones i volunteered to in order... should be able to get something for you though...

Archived