Adventure! RPG - Character Types

Slagheap

Have most of the characters used in the games you've played been based on other characters or do they tend to just build from the system (a la I want a character with...)?

My group is more the from system type, with the exception of the guy base on Iron Man (I know, he's not pulp, but he is fun).

-Slag

Well, I know my characters have usually been based on concepts, like my favorite(Well, of 2) characters I've made is one who was designed around the idea that he was a Zeppelin Pilot, and the idea of this guy(Former German Military) with a souped up Zeppelin became the cornerstone of his character.

For the Other guy i said "Cool" and pretty much randomly dropped dots and powers.

welcome aboard Unstablist! i hope you like it here and the boards and eon and i hope we see you more often... ::thumbs-up

my characters just come from random ideas, things i read or see, music i hear, they can come from anywhere really, but to me the dots are always the last thing i do... i tend to go for cinematic type games rather than dice rolling sessions, but that's just me...

Archived