Adventure! RPG - Trial by Fire?

Proteus

Hiya Proteus.

Here's some basic information, although the developer may want to step up with more.

Trial by Fire is a fanfic sourcebook for Adventure! covering the World War Two period.  The e-book is currently in the early stages of development, there are a team of people kindly volunteering their time to bring this project to fruition.

The developer is 'Slagheap', and you can contact him from the members list (at the top of the forum click the 'members' button).

When completed, the e-book will be made available as a download from EON - and trust me, we'll shout about it all over the place so everybody knows about it.

On the run up to release, we'll provide a preview as we have done for India Underground.  This is something we will do for all the fanfic e-books we are working on.

At the present time there is no release date for TbF, as I mentioned above, it is in the very early stages of development.

We are planning to provide an information page for each of the EON e-books in development in the (relatively near) future.

If you have any other questions, ask away buddy - we'll be more than happy to answer them.

Slag, you want to add to or correct any of this?

I haven't posted much on the book lately because I didn't want to stir up too much anticipation early on.  Chill is right, we're still in the early stages of production, but we're working on puting together a little promo for the book (no actual text, but an over view and maybe seome of extras).  There have been alot of good ideas flying around, and I'm real excited.  I guess all I can say for now is to keep your eyes peeled, and I'll be sure to get some stuff out to you guys as soon as I can.

Thanks for the intrest ::thumbs-up

-Slag

Archived