Trinity RPG - Nihonjin Superiors

Slagheap

After that marvoulus teaser that was so kindly reposted to the WW fourums, I started thinking about the Superiors, and how much I like the idea.  Thus far I've gon so far as to generat a Superior character (tho I have no game to play him in).  I guess what I'm wondering is if anyone else has jumped the gun and started working with these psudo-Daredevils, or have actually stated using them.

I love the idea that they are not held to the 3 skills mastered rule that Adventure! characters have (I feel it reinforces their subtle differences), though I would consider allowing Superior player characters to purchace Heroic knacks that could reasonaly claimed as outcroppings of skills they had mastered for double the experience costs applied to normal Daredevils.

Theses are just some thougths I've had tho, I'm really psyched about AsAs

-Slag

Nay--about 2 days after the Superiors were first posted on the mailing list I played on in a game.  He was a master of martial arts and had a few Heoric Knacks the ST let me buy (including Untouchable so I could get close so I could use my MA without getting mowed down, heh).

-Breearg

Archived