Trinity RPG - Shattered Europe mistakes?

Metaphysica

I can't find the post to quote, but I remember someone mentioning that they'd like to rewrite or add an addition to Europe Shattered to correct what were termed mistakes.  Being an American who's never managed to get the money together to leave the US I'm curious to see what mistakes you think were made in the book.  A lot of Europe wasn't portrayed in the best light and I'm wondering if you just thought the authors misread and overstated the Eurocentrism, or if there were other cultural/historical/geographical mistakes.

Also, I read America Offline and thought it, although depressing, was a pretty accurate portrayal of what could happen if the US government and people felt genuinely threatened.  We lost quite a few civil liberties after Sept. 11th and if it got worse, we could lose more.  

Eagerly awaiting your responses,

-Meta

Look in the Trinity section of the forums here for Community Project. Aeon is heading up a UK supplement to be hosted here at EON someday. Maybe he or Chill will pop up here and fill in more about it and the mistakes.

-Joseph

.....at your service.

Hiya Meta  ::waves::

The UK Sourcebook will not only provide complete details on the UK in the Trinity era, but will correct the mistakes that were mentioned in Shattered Europe.

Mostly, its only things Brits would probably know - names and places (maps) and stuff.........  but there were enough of them to warrant at least a clear up effort :)

Aeon is the 'developer' of this new e-book, and as Jo said, check out the forum category dedicated to the project for more info.

:)

Archived