Aberrant: Infinite Earth - Fiction - Shattered Glass [Complete]

Terra Sonora Xia

Time/Space Local: February 9, 2010, Sahara

Reality: Terra One

As she spent time speaking with a few Terat's who had chosen to follow her ideas, or were curious about them over the last few days, after her actions in Tampa, she'd gotten a lot more interest. Enough that some people within Teragen were listening to her a lot closer now, and she made herself available to speak with those within her own faction who were drawn to her philosophy. Including the ones who had more or less embraced it after her speech a few weeks ago, but were easily persuaded one way or another, those she attempted to shore up their confidence and certainty.

It was, however, midday when Utopia's particular move against her was finally made, they had taken the time to gather a small group of novas who they thought would be able to bring her in. They planed to charge her with breaking the laws of Tampa, resisting arrest, and endangering the public, as well as charging her for building without a permit. Doing this would allow them to imprison and study her, or at least, they thought it would.

Unfortunately for them, they didn't know her full power, and had made several very hasty decisions. So when the five nova's who broke though the glass of her palace made their way into her domain, she was far more prepared for them then expected.

As they arrived, through a warp in space, she was ready a moment before they arrived, sensing the warp and the change in the space-time around her. "Excuse me a moment, if you would wait outside, I appear to have a few univited guests I must deal with."

With that, she vanished to reappear at the location the five novas were exiting from. "Interesting, I suppose you folks are here to take me in? Are you certain that you can? Or that it's nessary?"

Having lost the element of suprise, the startled nova's look to thier leader. Non of them appeared to be all that old, maybe just out of thier teens or in thier early 20s at best. "We are under orders to so, so will you come quietly, or resist?"

"Orders?" She responded with considerable distaste, as she considered each of the five nova's present. "You may as well make your attempt, because I will not be coming quietly..."

"So be it then, if.. Jason, why are you facing away from her?" Their leader turned to one of their own for a moment, though not letting her out of his sight. Rather then making any move of her own, she put her hands on her hips and waited. "She's naked, sir, its.. its... well it's just improper.. "

At that, Terra shook her head slightly. "Bound up in baseline ideas still." Then she sighed. "I suppose I should not expect anything less from utopia."

The leader gave her momentary look, she seemed so confident that it worried him. "Jason, I'm ordering you to either turn around and ignore your impropriaties for the moment. Sharia, what do you see when you look at her?"

The woman wearing a T2M suit on his left shook her head slightly, her face somewhat worried. "Power, she holds an enormous about of power, I see no real limits about her."

"Are you done?" Terra replied and she held out one hand, as she began to gather her reserves of quantum energy. "Because if your going to take this long.. I'm going to act." With that, time contracted around her, and suddenly she began to move with incredible speeds. While they were still trying to react to her sudden acceleration, the space around her contracted, as she pulled and then unleashed it like a rubber band.. as it expanded out from her, crystal shattered and the entire team attempted to bring up their various defenses as quickly as possible.

"Synergy.. stop her!" The Team leader called out, making use of his razor shape quick wits to act quickly, and the other woman prepared her own attack, seeking to stop terra.. unfortunately for them, Terra quickly identified what she was about to do, due to incredibly quick wits and her natural foresight capability, and Terra was already accelerated, she had several actions to most of their singular actions.

The exception was Synergy, as a Swift, with incredible quick wits, she could act very quickly, and with incredible agility. She could tell that Sharia had the power to block powers, but the girl wasn't going to be able to act just yet, Synergy was a bigger thread. "Synergy.. FREEZE, DO NOT MOVE." Her voice washed over everyone present, and in that instant all of them felt the power of it, but it passed them over and almost seemed to phyically strike the woman know as Synergy, who froze.

"I think, it's time I demonstrated how out and impossible your task is here.. I've opened up things a bit.. but now.." She spoke in that impossibly beautiful voice, as she rose up into the middle of the air, floating there, and she activated the full measure of her incredible beauty. In that instant, her beauty became enhanced even further, beyond the norm, if they hadn't been who they were, her opponents would have come to regard her as divine. As it was, suddenly non of them could muster up the strength of will to actually attack someone this gloriously beautiful. With deep sadness in her voice "Either go back to your masters, and tell them the task you were given is not within your capabilities... or stay and embrace true freedom, as nova's, that is your birthright."

• 2 weeks later...

Drawing upon considerable strength of will, the leader of the group stood up, and looked from his people back to her, shinning in the air and he shook his head. The task he had been given was suddenly rendered impossible, he couldn't even bring himself to insult the woman who was floating in the air before him.

Additionally, the broad level of her powers, and the shear amount of damage she had done in a few moments made it clear that they were completely out of their league. But then, at the moment, he wondered what was really known about her, and he looked up at her again.

"We're going, you clearly have us outmatched.. but if I might ask.. who the heck are you, to simply appear on the scene and suddenly be so powerful.. " At least, he could possibly clear up the matter with his superiors somewhat, perhaps?

She smiled, then walked though the air over to him, and put a hand on his cheek in a friendly manner. "If you need an identifier, more then what you already have, in the ways that matter most, I am the daughter of Divis Mal and Scripture.. that's all you really need to know."

It wasn't really exactly the answer he was looking for, but it was an answer, if a rather ambiguous one that only made things more confusing and that would worry his superiors all the more. With those words from her, and a slight gesture, he gathered up his team and departed, leaving her a damaged palace of rooms of shattered glass.

Archived