Cheers and hello again!

Walker

Hi there, how's it going?

For a variety of personal and lack of internet reasons I've spent a long time away from the site. I'm just posting to say sorry to anyone I may have let down with my sudden departure and cheers to those of you who sent me emails asking if I was OK especially Matt and Tom.

Sorry I didn't reply, but for a while it's was a REAL world of shit, everything seemed to just fall apart in my life at once. It was a help knowing someone cared during the extremely chaotic time I was having. Cheers guys, I think of many of you here as friends so if there's anything I can do for you...

I'll run a mile :P .

That said, things are as stable as they ever seem to get in my life. Shit happens and at the end of the day you just have to accept it, come to terms with it and get on with it. Now, down to the serious business of roleplaying...

Just a thought. We now have a "Faces on the OpNet" thread. It's a great way for your character to be a known quality to the newbies without having to hash out hard numbers. Post there and it will help those who've come since you've gone to be able to interact with you better. You can also get to know people yourself.

Archived