Scion: Legends of the Wild West - Keeping track

Ouroboros

Hey folks. This game has bunch of different crap to keep track of outside of combat. Willpower, Legend, Virtue channeling, and Health at the minimum. I'd like to know what you all want to do as far as keeping track. Vote in the polls. I'll implement whatever the majority votes for.

How should spends be tracked?

There really is not that much to keep to track of, honestly. A majority of the 'book keeping' in combat is ours, the players, responsibility anyway. I think we, the PCs, can do a well enough of job of keeping a checks and balances system amongst ourselves (which we should do anyway).

We will make errors. Should I forget to spend a point of Legend on something I see no reason for Cherry, or any of the other players, not to remind me to keep us all on the same page.

People are going to vote for what they're going to vote for - and I'll do my best to go along with whatever that is.

But for what it's worth, I would find it far more tedious and difficult to keep a 'running tally' in the footer of everyone of my posts than I would any other option that I can think of. So please, for the love of decency, don't vote for that option. K? Thanks! smile

Originally Posted By: Cherry
People are going to vote for what they're going to vote for - and I'll do my best to go along with whatever that is.

But for what it's worth, I would find it far more tedious and difficult to keep a 'running tally' in the footer of everyone of my posts than I would any other option that I can think of. So please, for the love of decency, don't vote for that option. K? Thanks! smile

This is why there was an "other" option.

I don't think having a thread for tracking everyone's XP expenditures is a good idea, because I'm not sure how it would work. Is this the general concept?

Jim would post, telling us how much XP we were awarded. We'd each post, saying how much we spent/what we bought/how much we had left.

Jim would post again, in the same thread, telling us what our awards were, and we'd each post again, describing what we bought... It just doesn't sound very organized, to me. I want to be able to see, at a glance, how much XP I've accrued and what I've done with it.

• 2 weeks later...

OK folks. There's an overwhelming agreement that you all will be responsible for tracking your own expendables. There seems to be an even split between a spoiler box running tally and a specific tracking thread however. I'd prefer a single thread, so that's what we're gonna do.

Archived