Trinity RPG: Back to the Stars - Experance

Krul

I'm going to be giving out experience(XP for short) on a weekly basis, if you post at least once a week, you get 1 XP per week, and I'm be awarding up to 1 additional xp on the following categories, as per the book, Creativity, Cohesion, Discovery, Heroism, Roleplaying & Wisdom. Now, here's how that's going to work, unlike the weekly post, which is really an aware for Activity, I'll hand the others out whenever I feel it's fitting and appropriate. Additionally, half of your experience goes into PSI XP, which can only be used for Psi related traits and the other half into Regular XP, which can be used for any traits, including Psi related traits. Also I'll be giving 1-2 xp for completion of a story, like the preludes for example.

Anatole

Regular XP: 9

Psi XP: 10

Total XP: 19

Evana

Regular XP: 10

Total XP: 20

John

Regular XP: 9

Psi XP: 9

Total XP: 18

Marvin

Regular XP: 8

Total XP: 17

George Kalnan

Total XP: 17

Astrid Magnussen

Psi XP: 8

Total XP: 16

Lien Mei

Regular XP: 10

Total XP: 20

Philip Robertson - Presently Inactive XP frozen

Regular XP: 2

Psi XP: 3

Total XP: 5

• 2 weeks later...

Spending Experience

In order to buy most traits, you require training or experience using them, and the highest levels require both. Psionics is a bit different, with regards to it, you sometime need to train, but sometimes you might develop a new capability in a moment you really need it, often under great stress.

What this means, is you require training time for everything but psionic capabilities. For those, you need either down time, or you need to justify gaining a new ability buy using it within the game. This applies to all effects regarding noetic potential.

Any time you spend XP mark it on your sheet (the PM sheet), as follows

Code:
Date    XP Spent          Capability Purchased

Archived