Well, here's what I've been promising!

Sakurako Hino

Hello everyone my friend Endeavor introduced me to the game a while back and I thought it would be fun to try my hand at it. I am a quick learner an enjoy a good roleplay feel free to give me a howler some time. Make sure you howl it out nice and loud just like de'm cute wolves. wink

I can get a little crazy sometime too I guess, now were thats punch bowl!

Welcome to the gathering. Hopefully you'll have as much fun as I've been having.

<font face="Times New Roman" size="5" color="#BC47ED">W</font><font face="Times New Roman" size="2"><font color="#D673FF">idget,</font><font face="Comic Sans MS" size="1">

Quote:
Originally posted by Silvertalon:
Hello everyone my friend Endeavor introduced me to the game a while back and I thought it would be fun to try my hand at it. I am a quick learner an enjoy a good roleplay feel free to give me a howler some time. Make sure you howl it out nice and loud just like de'm cute wolves. wink

I can get a little crazy sometime too I guess, now were thats punch bowl!

Silvertalon:

Need I remind you, not to scare the locals? :P

Quote: From Endeavor

---------

Silvertalon:

Need I remind you, not to scare the locals?

---------

Gives a cute little look and blinks a few times, who me scare the locals?

-She dumn foundly looks but then like a fox grins coyly grins.-

Why would I do such a thing, I am not that type of gal. -Giggles innocently, but yet something is quite odd here-

Quote:
...but yet something is quite odd here-
Couldn't be the fur, scales or long dragoney nose could it?

wink

<font face="Times New Roman" size="5" color="#BC47ED">W</font><font face="Times New Roman" size="2"><font color="#D673FF">idget,</font><font face="Comic Sans MS" size="1">

Quote: Wiget

--------

Couldn't be the fur, scales or long dragoney nose could it?

--------

(Peeks in for a little bit and grins)

Well it could be..... (Gives a really cute look)

But then I am just your aveage baseline.....

(Very cute suductive smile crosses her face, as she twirls around in a salior moon outfit and runs off giggling.)

Hey Endeavor thanx for the out fit it looks sooo c00te!

(Suddenly her baseline form changes to that of her nova form, the outfit shifting easly with the changes as she rumbles.)

"Mooooon Terira Magic!"

-irl Falls over laughing so hard. "I can be quite crazy at times."-

Well acutly no, but to be honest I think I went a bit to far in the little gag. I do appolgize Endeavor, althou I did warn you befor you viewd the post. Anyhow perhapse I need a bit of training or learning but I am still learning as is. If I make a mistake I do learn if you tell me....

Hey widget its okay you asked an I do not mind at all. If you looked at the url I posted it will show both images of the character I have. I was just joking around with endeavor I guess I shouldn't push such buttons again. Although I be assured I will hear about it tonight on the phone. (whimpers)

If you got questions on my character feel free to ask I do not mind. I am still working on a few things to finish it up an all but I got the character sheet finished along with a few images to go with it for now.

Yo, Shawn...Silvertalon. Don't take it too hard. I'm not. Sometimes we do things that are a little strange. Ever get nervous in a new social setting... so nervous that you do something COMPLETELY dumb or embarassing? That's just what happened.

Sandy, Silvertalon has much to learn. But I helped him build his character. http://www.geocities.com/fox8_99/Silvertalon/ if you take a peek on the link I provided you'll know who the character is. Well, somewhat. The page itself is still under construction in some areas.

Oh, Silvertalon, don't be posting when your mind is somewhere else. I bet you were multi-tasking when you made a couple of posts. You were misspelling alot.

You better just be ribbing Me and Shawn. I'm a fur as well. Well... Not a huge furry fan, but I do read Gold Digger on a monthly basis. I doubt having Silvertalon is the sign of a trend. Vixen is a Kitsune, Silvertalon is a fox-dragon hybrid gargoyle looking freak. And I like it. But no, there's nothing wrong with furs. Unlike what some people would say. I know you were joking Sandy. And I promise, Endeavor won't sprout cat ears and a tail... er... that might fit her though with all teh cat-girls in anime... HEY I WAS KIDDING! Put away the pitchforks! O_O;

Besides, Furs aren't the only Anthros on the net. Lizards, Cetaceans, Insectoids, Dragons...

Sure, we won't give you any more furs... MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

*clears throat* Erm, sorry 'bout that. Every now and then, I need to release a little of that pent-up evil energy...

No, I'm not a furry. I can, however, appreciate people who draw them. Fur can be a pain to draw!

Hello again all, just got some free time from work and such to slip in an respond to a few things here and there. Please forgive any spelling errors cause my works terminal does not have a spell checker or even anything remotely close to a wordprocessor.

*Quote: Jager*

--------------

As for Endeavor introducing you to the game, you have only my deepest condolensces. Most of us are not nearly as nutty as the "Ensign".

--------------

To be honest yeah I am still woundering about that one.

(Ducks really fast)

Although as nutty as you think Ensign is, you have yet to seen me cut loose. Until I feel a bit more comfortible with the settings of the boards, people, players an such. I will kinda keep a low profile trying to learn the basics and proper ediquette of the boards.

*Quote: Sandy*

--------------

The line must be drawn here.No further.No more furries. They are like a plauge i tell you.They will over run,and soon you have Furry N1Prime,and that is just wrong... ^.-`

--------------

(Erm's softly, as he tilts this post to the right, to the left, then upside down. He looks up and blinks)

Now how am I supose to read this? Upside down? Right side up? Aww... Come one... Is it encrypted... Oh wait I think I know what I means...

Sandy to answer your question, yes I am a fur in some sense. As well as I am an artist thats were my fandom is the artwork. I been flamed many times, harassed and attacked just because I like the artwork. Big deal, I am no more sain as you, jager, kirby or any other player on the boards. I am not honestly sure if that post was a joke responce or a plain ol'slap in the face, but in all I will take it in good stride.

After reading your post a few times I would assume you were joke'n since your little face at the end was a wink. Sandy please becareful what you say sometimes or aleast point out it was a joke at the end. To be honest I did have a hard time following your complement if it was one. Other then that I am pretty cool with you sandy thanx for posting. -smile-

----------------

*Quote: Endeavor*

-----------------

Hey you I both know you like that cat hybrid From "Bloody Raor 3" Yeah you know the one I keep use'n to kick your tail all over the place. -chuckle-

-----------------

I thank you for sticking up for me Tom but it's not needed really in this case. People have thier oppions if its a joke or not and should be listened to. Even though so, I wasn't at all offened by that remark, I have heared it countless times it gets a little old being labled something cuase of a like about something. When in fact your not at all in the main stream that the public dislikes about a said group. Kinda funny how the truth shuts someone up pretty fast.

------------------

*Quote: Kirby1024*

--------------------

Besides, Furs aren't the only Anthros on the net. Lizards, Cetaceans, Insectoids, Dragons...

Sure, we won't give you any more furs... MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

--------------------

!!!LOL!!!

I am begining to like this guy alot! Hahah, well said, yes to name a few.. Their are many types of furs out their even those that don't label themselves as one it shows in their characters. Such as some humanoids with cat ears or verious animal additions of sorts even down to speical abilities. Heck you have serval players here I could mention that use things or have character idea's that relate and revolve around around some of what has been said.

Anyhow its been loads of fun answering and responding to some of the posts here. I been honestly a little idle working on the character sheet but I am working on it. Everquest is kinda drawing my attention once more.

I can see why you take long enough to show you're still breathing. And I do own you in BR3. You just don't know it yet. Besides, I prefer showing my shadow ninja skills on you. I know you do. As for defense, I knew Sandy was playing. Trust me.

And yes, you'll like the Kirbster. This guy knows his stuff.

Quote:
Although as nutty as you think Ensign is, you have yet to seen me cut loose. Until I feel a bit more comfortible with the settings of the boards, people, players an such. I will kinda keep a low profile trying to learn the basics and proper ediquette of the boards.
I wouldn't worry too much about it, actually. Although, if you really want a few guidelines, tips, etc. We have gone through this before. As such, I'll direct you to the standard threads:

Settle \'round, kiddies, time for a History lesson... Is considered by some to be one of the better "meta-Opnet" threads. It's a discussion on the nature of the Opnet Board. Canon II - N! Prime is (IMHO) another good discussion on the Opnet's properties, this one by Widget.

What\'s Your Character Like used to be a big tradition, it's waned a little in recent months though. It was originally used for discussing your Tabletop characters, it's gradually morphed into a public statement of your Opnet Character's statistics.

Oh! Almost forgot - We cleverly hid the Actual ettiquete guide deep, deep in the recesses of the forum (can't let newbies find it to easily, yah?) You can, however, find it in the Thread Your OPNET Experience .

Just remember not to let anything here scare you off laugh Some people get rather overwhelmed at the amount of history that's around here, but we're mostly nice, understanding people (even if our characters aren't...)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived