Aberrant: 200X - A Date around the World [Mature ]

Ryusei Hideyoshi

Ryusei smiled as he Emerged from the hotel in Ottawa. He hadn't called Katya and made sure to pay the right people to keep his presence a secret.

He had a small bouquet of flowers Blue Orchids, and he knocked on the door and waited politely for someone to answer.

He wore his eufiber as a light tan button-down, and Khaki slacks and black leather shoes. His Black hair was pulled behind hi shoulders, and his icy blue eyes were bright and happy. It'd been a little while since he'd last been able to get away to see Kat, but he knew they'd both been busy.

There was a par of him wondering what he'd say.

It was a modest two-story house is one of the better parts of Ottawa, in Sandy Hill, which bordered the Downtown core. Katya's home actually wasn't all that far from the Chateau Laurier, where Ryusei was staying.

At his knock, Ryusei could hear a thump, then the faint shout of an accented 'Coming, just a minute, coming'. More thumps and bangs and the patter of feet resounded through the house until it sounded like a herd of elephants was heading for the door.

A petite, slender young woman opened the door, the sound of blaring pop music following her. She was dressed in a tight fitting pair of workout shorts and bra-top of a vivid, dark blue, her shoulder length, raven-hair tied back with a scrunchy. There was the slightest sheen of sweat to her skin and she was licking an ice cream bar, her clever tongue flicking into sight coyly.

"Da, hello, what can I do for y- Ryusei!" Katya's bright, silvery-grey eyes went wide at the sight of the stunningly handsome man, then even wider when she noticed the flowers in his hands.

"For me?" she asked in her sexy, accented voice, then squealed, taking the blue blossoms in hand when he nodded and held them out to her. She inhaled their scent deeply, then flashed Ryusei a dimpled smile a moment before pouncing into his arms.

Her arms went around his neck, just barely managing to avoid plastering her ice cream bar to his shirt, while her strong thighs clenched high around his waist. She gave him a quick kiss on the mouth, than a longer one, her tongue darting. When she pulled back for a breath of air, she turned her head slightly and blew a raspberry at a staring neighbor.

"This is a surprise, Ryusei... I like it!" Kat purred, her teeth nipping at his neck.

Say what you would about her, She was spontaneous and definitely not boring. Ryusei liked that immensely. He empraced her passionately and returned her kss with equal passion, not really caring about the neighbors.

When she finally pulled back he smiled. "I was in the neighborhood and thought I'd drop by. Besides, I have some tickets for A Ballet in Moscow tomorrow night. I was wondering if a certain dancer i knew would like to go and explain such a beautiful performance to my ignorant soul."

Kat's eyes sparkled, thrilled. "For true? Ryusei, I don't know what to say - I've been wanting to take a trip back to the Motherland for a while now, I just never got around to it, with school and work and helping Jason..." Ryusei could feel her heart beat against his chest as she hugged him close.

"I would love to go with you... and I have intimate knowledge that you aren't that ignorant in regards to some beautiful performances." He could feel her giggle, then with tensing her thighs and thrusting her hips, she directed him inside.

"Let's take this inside before the neighbors call the press, 'kay? And in the neighborhood indeed, says the man who can teleport. You should've visited earlier, Ryusei." Her fierce nip on his ear would have drawn blood had he still been a baseline.

He smiled. "I still have siblings I have to see to at home. I had to convince Sakurako into handling things this weekend so i could be here."

He smiles. "If you must know."

He pushes the door open and goes inside, closing it behind them. He looks around and chuckles. "Is your family home or are you home alone right now?"

He rand a finger down her mostly bare spine in an effort to get her to release his ear, while his other arm stayed firmly wrapped around her supporting her weight, in addition to her viselike grip on his waist.

Kat let go of Ryusei's ear with a gasp, a shiver following his finger down her spine.

"Oooh, that's nice, don't stop... I forgot that you look after your brothers and sisters. It's just me and my mother here. Alas, woe is me, I am but an only child. I guess you'll have to keep me company."

With more playful nudges, Kat directed her erstwhile mount up the stairs to her room. Ryusei had to avoid the 'organized' clutter so that Kat could turn off the music, leaning precariously from her perch to reach the controls.

"Yup, home alone for the next couple of hours before Mom leaves the office and I have to start preparing dinner. Whatever shall we do to pass the time?" A dimpled grin and sparkling eyes were a clear indication of what Katya had in mind.

She tilted her head, a fine brow raised in question. "You are staying for dinner, aren't you?"

Ryusei nodded. "Well since you've agreed to tutor me in the finer points of ballet when we go tomorrow night and you're cooking, I'd have to say I'm at your disposal until then." he obviously had no problem with what she had planned and Continued casually stroking different areas of her back and legs with a single finger, a firm press in some areas, a bare caress in others.

"I've missed you. How have you been?"

"Mmmm, I've missed you too, though I'm not sure why - huhn! Mmmhph! That's why." Kat shuddered in delight at Ryusei's caresses, her own small hands gliding over his body with teasing touches.

With some more urging from her thighs and hips, Kat guided Ryusei to her queen-sized, unmade bed. Her petite frame sprawled across his much larger one, reveling in the play of his smooth muscles beneath the skin.

"I've been doing okay. Working mostly, to help pay for school, and helping Jason with her new house, design ideas and picking out furniture." Kat wriggled around on top of Ryusei, one hand working its way down his sinewy body, the other working on the buttons of his shirt.

"What about you? What've you been doing this summer? Other than looking after your brothers and sisters of course."

Ryusei's hands were already moving to her top, undoing it just as she was unbuttoning his. "I've been taking a couple Classes at the University of Tokyo. Nothing truly major, but I did say I'd go to College. It was either that or join Nippontai and I'm not really ready to be on someone else's time."

He kisses her nose and smiles, his icy blue eyes mirthful and light. He decided against using his other ability right now, she didn't need much help getting in the mood it seemed. He'd save it for later to make a good first impression on her mom.

"So Jason got her first check and bought a home? I'll have to think of a suitable housewarming gift. What do you think?"

Originally Posted By: Ryusei
"I've been taking a couple Classes at the University of Tokyo. Nothing truly major, but I did say I'd go to College. It was either that or join Nippontai and I'm not really ready to be on someone else's time."

"What about being on my time, Ryu?" Kat asked with an impish grin, then gave a low giggle as he kissed her on the nose.

She kissed him on the mouth again, pinching his lower lip with her teeth, then trained down his neck, the base of his throat, to his chest and nipples, tongue and lips dancing. She pressed her bare breasts, small and pert, against his torso, one dainty hand stroking his cloth covered crotch. Her grin widened at feeling its hardness - she seemed in no rush.

"Yeah, she felt guilty mooching here, so first thing she did after paying us back, me and my mom - she really didn't have to - was buy a home. It's a huge bungalow down pass Orleans, right on the Ottawa River." Kat stopped talking, a soft moan escaping her parted lips as Ryusei rubbed a particularly nice spot in the small of her back.

"As for a housewarming gift, well, regardless of what she looks like now, there are still remnants of guy in Jason's pretty head. She got her electronics - big TVs, super stereo system, this ridiculous, vibrating gaming chair, and a full nova-class gym machine downstairs. She would have bought all her furniture at Ikea, had I not pointed out some other options first, then had to practically drag her there. Anyway, her place is still fucking empty, and the wall's are bare. She doesn't even have a full set of kitchen ware. So really, Jase can use just about anything. Just don't bother about any plants - Jase has a pair of brown thumbs."

"I prefer to think of it as Our time. God knows We both enjoy being with one another." He reaches down carressing her breasts tenderly for a moment before moving around ho her shoulder blades and workong ofer the muscles there with his nimble fingers.

He chuckled as he litterally felt the tension evaporate from her and he traced a single finger up and down her spine from rump to skull and back.. "I never get tired of your reactions to this."

"Heh I can get Sakurako to make him a universal remote to end all remotes..If nothing else. Beyond that I'll furnish all the latest in Electronics from Japan."

He smiles and kisses her tenderly, even as he continues his ministrations. "You know what this means?"

He chuckled as he litterally felt the tension evaporate from her and he traced a single finger up and down her spine from rump to skull and back.. "I never get tired of your reactions to this."

Kat went limp with pleasure as Ryusei traced a line down her back with his magic finger. "I never get tired of my reactions to this either, Ryu."

Kat's eyes were heavy lidded with bliss. Though nothing changed in how Katya was stroking his member, Ryusei suddenly tensed, a sharp spike of carnal delight coursing through him. It almost seemed like Katya was transmitting every erg of pleasure she was experiencing through her slender fingers and directly to his nervous system via his crotch. It was maddening that she still didn't seem inclined to move things further along.

"Heh I can get Sakurako to make him a universal remote to end all remotes..If nothing else. Beyond that I'll furnish all the latest in Electronics from Japan."

"She like that a lot, I think. We can even make it a surprise! Jase gave me the spare key to her house, so I could check in now and then while she is on the road with the XWF."

She returned Ryusei's smile with one of her own, dimples flashing, then matching his tender kiss with a long, vigorous one, tongues entwining. Suddenly, she broke the kiss, then spun around, straddling his chest, her rump almost in his face, her breasts pressed to his abdomen. Her small hands moved to his thighs as her deft mouth and tongue began to work on the fly of his pants.

"You know what this means?"

After getting the button undone and the zipper down, Katya peered over one slim shoulder, her smile wide and coy.

"What?"

"Now that I'll have met your mother, I'll have to take you to Tokyo one day and introduce you to my family."

"Maybe not this trip, but on another one. I know my family will like you."

She knew exactly how please him and he reached up and grabbed her rump, squeezing the back of her thighs firmly and working down her legs all the way to her feet.

"That is if you'd like to make such a trip."

Ryusei could feel Katya's thrill of delight as she writhed within his firm, but gentle, grasp. Ryu is gorgeous and a Nova, and has been around some of the most insanely beautiful women on the planet, Jase included. And he still came to see me, be with me. Eeee!

"I - I would like that, Ryusei, very much." Her bright smiled faded slightly with concern, cutely chewing on a lip. "You will warn me some, though, right? I don't know the Japanese culture very well - okay, at all, really - and I wouldn't want to look too stupid when meeting your family for the first time. The second and third time is fine, but not the first."

She twisted around, lithe as a weasel, and gave Ryusei another kiss on the lips before lavishing her attention on his steely shaft, hands and lips and tongue working in wonderful concert. Her rhythm perfectly matched the pulsing heat running through his veins, enhancing the effect of her ministrations.

"Of course. I'll give you some pointers and I wouldn't worry much. It's mainly just Dad and Grandpa and my siblings."

He kissed her back quickly before she turned around to work his member over. he began undoing her shorts and panties and removed them in a feat that didn't break her rhythm and showed how dextrous she was. Soon he was probing her sex with his tongue, countering her ministrations with his own, squeezin her rump and breasts alternately even as his tongue probed deeper, hell-bent on driving her into maddening ecstacy.

Ryusei and Katya became locked in a perpetuating cycle of ever increasing ecstasy, each bit of pleasure given earning a greater one in return. Soon, Katya was screaming, muffled by her unrelenting assault on Ryusei's cock, her body wracked by wave after wave of nerve-tingling orgasms. Even Ryusei's iron will couldn't hold him in check and he found himself roaring as he climaxed, filling Kat's eager mouth.

After a brief pause to catch their breath from the frantic pace, they continued in a more languid fashion. Kat rode him with a slow and steady rhythm, the caresses they exchanged gentle and teasing, but not overwhelming. When they had finished to their mutual satisfaction, they lay together, basking in the pleasant afterglow. Kat could still him within her and snuggled deeper into his embrace, one of Ryusei's arms wrapped around her, hand cupping a pert breast, the nipple still stiff.

Still muzzy with delight, Kat lazily looked at her alarm clock, eyes going wide at the time.

"Damn Time Manipulators!" Kat exclaimed with fond severity. "I have to get cleaned up, now." Kat inhaled deeply, smiling at the odour of man and sex. "You do, too. Then I have to get dinner started."

Katya hastily got out of bed, then headed for the hallway leading to the bathroom. At the door to her room, she looked over a shoulder, giving Ryusei a brazen, dreamy smile.

"Coming, Ryu? We'll save time and water sharing a shower... maybe."

Kat waved off Ryusei's offer with a thankful smile as she began removing the makings of dinner from the fridge and freezer.

"Nonsense, Ryu, you're a guest. Sit down and take it easy. Besides, it is only home-made Pelmeni and salade Olivier, easy to prepare." She flashed Ryusei a grin as she dumped the frozen pelmeni into a pot to boil, then started slicing up ingredients for the salad, her cuts quick, but sure. "If you insist, you can help with the dishes after supper."

Kat hummed as she cut and mixed the incredients for the Salade Olivier, chatting with Ryusei about inconsequential things. Keeping an eye on the pelmeni, she got herself a glass of milk and offered Ryusei a beverage as well, before joining him, sitting at the island in the middle of the spotless kitchen.

"Had I known that I'd be getting a gentleman caller, I would've prepared something a little more elaborate. Maybe Chicken Kiev and seasoned mashed potatoes, it's a specialty."

"Thank Gawd! I was worried a bit, I don't really care for seafood, but I'd feel obligated to try anything you offered." Kat shared Ryusei's smile, greatly enjoying his company, still pleased that she managed to garner the attention of a Nova.

Katya had just finished setting the table, placing a bottle of a good local white in the center of the table when they heard a car pull up and the garage door opening.

Kat gave Ryusei a look, almost pleading. "Would it be alright if I ask you to wait in the living room? Mom doesn't like surprises after work - she gets enough of those from clients. I just want to give her a heads up before she sees you."

Ryusei graciously obliged, standing in the cozy den, while Kat headed to the side hall leading to the garage. He could here Katya speaking in Russian, and another woman's voice replying, possessing the same accent and inflections, though huskier.

A moment later, Katya walked into the den, leading her mother. Kat's mother was a distinguished woman in her mid-forties with a trim, buxom figure, dressed in a pin-striped skirt-suit, about half a foot taller than her daughter with her modest heels on. Ryusei could see where Kat got her beauty, her mother having similar facial characteristics, though age had begun the assault, her eyes and mouth deeply lined, and her short, black hair was heavily threaded with stark white.

Kat's mother stepped forward. Behind her glasses, her grey eyes, darker than Kat's, were bright at the sight of the extremely handsome Nova, and a pleasant smile was on her lips.

"It is a pleasure to meet you, Ryusei Hideyoshi, my daughter," she briefly turned to Kat, her smile transformed into an impish smirk than Ryusei had seen before, "has said very little about you, though I think her tongue is going to be loose now. I am Anya, please, be welcome in our modest home."

Ryusei did as he was asked and rose when Anya came into the den. "The pleasure is mine Anya. I apologize for suprising you with my visit, but I truly wished to see Katya again and meet her family."

He nods politely, "You have a lovely home, and If it isn't to forward of me, I can certainly see where Katya gets her beauty from."

"You are too kind Ryusei," Anya said, a faint blush rising to her cheeks, a hand going to her face self-consciously at the charming, young man's compliment. "My daughter is growing into a woman far lovelier than I ever was. But I thank you for the thought, I get far too few young men such as yourself praising me."

Anya took off her heels and settled into a leather recliner with a grateful sigh. "It is nice to see Katya has found herself another nice young man after Jason's... change. That was a rough time for us all." The elder Skovskaya gave the younger one a smile of commiseration.

"Mom! You don't have to talk about Jason now. Go change into something more casual, then I'll server supper." Katya was clearly a little uncomfortable, face reddening, with her mother talking about her long-term boyfriend who became a (platonic) girlfriend with Ryusei, a man who she hoped would be her new boyfriend.

"Yes dear. I'll be back in a moment." Anya gave a low chuckle at her daughter's embarrassment, then got up with a soft, tired sigh. She picked up her shoes, then gave Ryusei a nod, a smile, and a wink, then headed upstairs.

Ryusei smiled politely. "Jason's change is something amazing, but I can certainly see how such a thing would be very hard to deal with, especially for him and his loved ones."

When she leaves he looks to Katya. "Your mother is a nice woman. Reminds me a little of my own mother's attitude."

Hereaches over and wraps an arm around her. "Don't worry about anything, she really can't ask anything that I'd feel ashamed to answer. Shame would imply I believe i did something wrong."

Kat sighed in Ryusei's arms, resting her head on his shoulder. "Jason's eruption was harder than you think. His - her parents threw her out, not wanting anything to do with a her. Her being a Nova was bad, but I think it was the gender change that really bothered them. Jason stayed here, with us since a week after she erupted. Mom really liked her too, and tried talking to her parents on her behalf."

Katya swatted Ryusei's arm, then twisted her head to grin at him. "And I'm not worried about what Mom will ask you, I'm worried - a little - about what she's gonna share. Unlike you it seems, I've done things wrong... and stupid... and embarrassing. Oh, boy! This might be a long night."

Anya came back down stairs, dressed in a loose pair of jeans and a large, well-worn button-down shirt. Her eyes and smile were amused at the sight of Katya in Ryusei's arms.

"Okay kids, you two go sit down, and I'll serve. I'd tell you to go find a room, but then you'd run upstairs and I'd be having supper by myself."

Anya served each of them a healthy portion of Pelmeni and Salade Olivier, and set out a small basket of fresh bread and garlic butter, a shadow of the grace she must have once had still evident in her movements. She poured herself and Katya a half glass of white wine, the asked Ryusei if he would like a glass as well with a tilt of her head, or something else.

After Ryusei had his beverage, Anya sat down, and everyone began to eat. After several mouth fulls, the table talk began, surprisingly easy, without any seeming awkwardness that usually accompanies the first meeting with a boyfriend or girlfriend's parents.

"So, Ryusei, what are you doing these days? School, or something else?"

Ryusei ate with the immaculate grace he did just about everything, savoring each bite. "Currently I'm taking classes at the University of Tokyo. Nothing major yet, just laying foundations to pursue either a degree in Computer programming or possibly medicine. I haven't really made up my mind yet. Other than that I tend to my four siblings for my dad."

He smiles. He's the Senior Vice President in charge of technology for Dynamo Industries out of Tokyo, and he doesn't have alot of time for us. He leaves early and comes home late, but he does at least make time for all of us when he can."

"I traveled the globe for awhile after finishing Highschool back in March, That was how I met Katya here."

"Four brother and sisters? My, but you must be a font of patience. That will serve you well with my little Kat," Anya said, chuckling, flashing her daughter a brief smile. "I have had my hands full with just one child. A trial to be sure, but it might have been worth it." Anya laughed again, seeing Kat sticking her tongue out at her.

Anya eyes widened for a moment when she heard Ryusei mention his father's position within the respected company. "A solid company, that. I've suggested adding Dynamo Industries to several of my clients investment portfolios. I am a personal accountant, if Katya has not mentioned it."

"I traveled the globe for awhile after finishing Highschool back in March, That was how I met Katya here."

"That would have been in Havana, for Jason's first match, I would gather." Anya took a sip of wine, grinning at Ryusei then Kat behind her glass. "I wonder why you, Kat, or Jason, didn't mention your new... friend?"

"Maaaah-om!" Kat whined. Anya laughed and patted her daughter's hand fondly.

"Oh, the things I can tell you, Ryusei, if you are willing to trade story for story. This one time..."

Anya shared some of her amusing reminiscences of Katya and Jason, which generally had Anya and Ryusei laughing, and Kat either giggling along or huffing in annoyance. Not to be outdone, Kat shared some of her mother's awkward experiences, though Anya seemed to take it much better humour than her daughter.

Ryusei laughed and smiled, the stories were amusing. He told a couple of his own from his family, The one fishing trip where everyone managed to get knocked into the water, and another about The time his sister Sakurako accidently set her workshop on fire.

It took a little explanation and he revealed that Sakurako was a nova gifted with incredible intelligence, just sometimes she outpaced herself.

He smiled, Anya reminded him of his own mother, dead over eight years now.

Anya laughed along with Ryusei and Kat, privately glad she didn't have to deal with a Nova child, let alone more than one. She had enough with her single, non-Nova daughter. They finished up dinner with Anya telling Ryusei about Kat's and Jason's one and only experience with marijuana, to Kat's red-faced protests, though she couldn't stop laughing either.

Supper done, Anya settled herself in the living room, while Kat and Ryusei set the coffee maker and did the dishes. Their shared domestic activity managed to get the dishes done quickly, if with a getting a fair amount of soap suds on each other.

Kat and Ryusei brought the coffee to the living room, Ryusei serving Anya with charming deftness. They three of them spoke a while longer, sipping their coffee and watching a bit of TV. Anya could see how close Katya and Ryusei were sitting, their hands roving when they thought she wasn't watching.

"Well, these tired bones are going to read for a while in the comfort of her own bed," Anya said, excusing herself with knowing smile. "You two will probably want to head to bed soon yourselves, since there is an eight hour time difference with Moscow."

Anya got up and embraced her daughter, kissing her on the forehead, wishing her good night in their native tongue. Then she turned and hugged Ryusei as well, giving him a kiss on the cheek. "Good night as well, Ryusei, it has been a pleasure."

Ryusei and Kat could hear the creak of the stairs as Anya went to her room, and then her voice drifting back to them. "Have fun, you two."

Kat sat on Ryusei's lap, his arms around her, the both of them staring at each other, a grin tugging at one side of Kat's lips.

"You feeling tired at all, Ryu?"

Ryusei smiled. "Not at all, Katya, not at all."

He pulled her to him kissing her, and then pulling back. "I know it's a date for us but I sorta feel bad not bringing your mother with us. Next time we go, I'll see if I can arange something for her too. She's a very nice woman."

"I can see where you get so many of the qualities I love about you Katya. She's an amazing woman, and you're lucky to have a mom like her."

He kisses her again, "With a truly amazing Daughter."

"I've grown rather fond of my mother after nearly nineteen years too." Katya snuggled even closer, her hands slipping under Ryusei's shirt, nails sliding over smooth muscle.

"Next time we go, I'll see if I can arrange something for her too."

"That would be awesome, Ryusei," Kat exclaimed, giving Ryusei a grateful, deep-tongued kiss. "She doesn't take nearly enough time for herself.

"With a truly amazing Daughter."

Katya's silvery eyes were closed to mere slivers and the sight of her wicked smile was enough to make Ryusei painfully stiff. Then she proceeded to show him just how amazing she was.

The remainder of the evening was spent with each of them reminding the other of their amazing qualities, and Ended with the two of them in bed asleep together.

Sometime in the night they got up and made him a bed in the guest room/basement and he slept there the rest of the night.

Morning came soon enough, and Ryusei qas there, sitting in the kitchen reading the paper.

"Good morning."

"Good morning, Ryusei, sleep well, I trust?"

Anya entered the kitchen with the clack of her low heels, already dressed for work, briefcase in hand. She prepared a cup of coffee for her trip to work, asking Ryusei about which performance he was taking Katya to.

"Ah, Swan Lake, a classic, and one of Katya's favourites. The Bolshoi Theatre is magnificent, full of history and class. You two have fun, okay? And feel free to help yourself to anything in the kitchen."

Anya patted Ryusei's shoulder fondly, then leaned over to speak to him conspiratorially. "If Katya is taking to long to get up or in the shower, just start frying some bacon and she'll come running. It is one of her guiltiest pleasures. Don't tell her I told you."

"Good-bye, Ryusei, hope to see you again, soon." Anya patted Ryusei on the shoulder again then headed to the garage. As Ryusei listened to the car pulling out, he heard the shower running upstairs.

The smell of the bacon had just begun to permeate the kitchen when Ryusei heard the shower shut off. A minute later, he heard the patter of feet, then Katya dashed in the kitchen, her hair still wet, dressed in a terrycloth robe.

"Thanks for the bacon Mo - Ryusei?!" Her grey eyes were wide, staring at Ryusei at the stove, handling the fry pan. She stared at him, and saw his small smile, then tilted her head up and gave a sniff. "Mom told."

She went to the fridge and pulled out a jar of real maple syrup. "Well, bring it on. Have you ever had bacon with maple syrup? Pure awesome, you should try it."

"My breakfast normally consists of rice, maybe cereal, and about 4 pieces of toast. That's generally all the others leave."

He fixed their plates and warmed the syrup in the microwave, then sat down at the table with Katya. He lightly poured some syrup over the bacon and toasted waffles after slicing and began to eat. It was really sweet, much more so than anything he was used to eating this early.

"That is good, very sweet."

"Sweet, just like me," Katya said with a saucy smile, crunching on a piece of crispy bacon drenched in real Canadian maple syrup. "I usually just have cereal or some sort of fruit for breakfast too, but the smell of bacon... Mmmm." Kat's eyes rolled, an exaggerated expression of sheer gluttony on her face.

They finished breakfast with Katya giving Ryusei a sticky-lipped kiss, then placing the dishes in the dishwasher. Kat looked at the time, then did a simple calculation. "I think we need to start getting ready to go, Ryu, I need about an hour, maybe a bit more. It's going to feel weird getting all dressed up this early in the day. Do you need to get anything from the hotel or are you just going to use your fancy eufiber?"

"My Eufiber suits my needs, I traveled light anyway, just what I have on me."

He smiles. "Go ahead and get ready then, I'll be here." He took the time to look around the home, noting any pictures and who was in them, whatbooks were on the shelves, and the general layout of the place.

The more he looked around and thought about things the more he smiled. He'd meant what he'd told Jason. If he hurt her, he deserved to be messed up.

"Lucky you, Ryu, I'll try not to take too long." Katya went upstairs and began the arcane ritual of what girls called 'getting ready'

Most of the pictures were of Katya and her mother, at various ages and with various friends - Kat's family seemed to be just her and her mother, though he saw one older photo of who may have been her father. Anya had been a stunning woman before beginning to lose her battle versus time. A young man was in a fair number of pictures with Katya, who Ryusei thought may have been Jason, and there was a pair of pictures of the newly minted Bombshell as well.

An hour and a half later, Ryusei heard the clack of heels and then he saw Katya. She was a vision, dressed in a silvery dress of simple, elegant design and matching elbow-length gloves. Her glossy black locks were elaborately piled on top of her head, with a few artfully loose tendrils and her make-up was subtle but enhanced her features beautifully. She perched atop a pair of strappy, stiletto heels that added at least four inches to her height. A black clutch and some tasteful silvery jewelry at neck and wrist completed the effect.

Ryusei couldn't help but notice that Kat's bustline seemed more prominent that normal, and Kat saw his look.

"Yes, padded bras are wonderful, Ryu. Mom said she was a late bloomer, I'm just to give the girls something to strive for." Kat grinned, threw her shoulders back and pirouetted. "You like?"

"Oh yes, I like everything about you." He smiles. His outfit shimmers, and takes on the appearance of Striking black and silver tux ensemble, matching Katya's dress color. The final piece shifted into place, the silver cufflinks with deep blue sapphires the color of his eyes.

"So do you think a tux is too much? I can do just a normal suit, but you look so beautiful, I felt I needed to match you."

Archived