Aberrant: The Middle Children of History - Dinner Date [Mature] [Fin]

Mech

She was enjoying what he was doing, and shivered a bit as he ran his fingers between her breasts down to her stomach. "You clearly love them, I'm glad your parents were good to you. I have no idea what it's like to be a baseline, Conner, they seem blind and oblivious, if not weak and frail at times, it's something that sometimes make's relating to them hard. My first teacher in martial arts helped me some with that, and mom and dad have told me stories of thier parents."

She paused, sounding a bit uncertain how he was going to react to this, but waiting to be honest. "I feel disconnected from baselines though, that's part of why I'm out in the world, to try and understand people better, and to try and make the world a better place for both species. Maybe you can help me some with that, and teach me to understand people better, over time?" She met his eyes, her own somewhat vulerable, waiting to hear how he'd react to her words.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Connor nods. "A big part of my job is relating to baselines Aurora. Of course I'll do all I can to help you understand them."

He carressed her shoulder blades gently pulling her to him. "They are weak and frail compared to novas like us, but that doesn't mean they have no value."

"I'll introduce you to my parents sometime. They're the kind of poeple that accept anyone, regardless of status."

"Things like that take time to understand, just like the martial arts. Which ones did you study?"

She smiled slightly, as he explained and promised to help her better understand baseline humans. "Thank you, I would love to meet your parents some day. As to martial arts, in general, I've studied, Aikido, Tai Chi, Karate, Muay Thai, Jujutsu, & Ninjutsu,, with a focus on Tai Chi, my teachers were taught by ancient master themselves. One was a baseline human, a wise old man actually, the other was a nova, and they both counted them students of a greater master. I spent a bit of time studing the others more later, as I moved beyond both of them, but should either of them call me, I'd have to help them, it's a dept I'll aways honor."

She shived again as he carressed her shoulder blades and leaned forward to kiss his shoulder, and run her fingers over his firm muscular back. "I love touching you.. so, have you studied any martial arts, Conner?"

Connor's eyes got alittle larger. "And I assure you I love touching and being touched by you." His hands descended down her spine like a cascade of water and massaged her sides above the waist even as she started getting close to one of the only places he was ticklish.

I've only formally studied Karate, Taekwando, and Kenjutsu. I've got an innate talent for the martial arts that I owe to my erruption."

"I may have to ask you for lessons in martial arts."

"I have considerable talent in the martial arts, but I learned it, both of my teachers said my skill was on the level with some of the great masters by the time I was 16 or so. Which normally takes a lot longer, I understand." She paused a moment, and leaned forward to kiss him, and to press her bare breasts against his chest again, to feel him that way, as her fingers slide around to her ribs. "I would be delighted to teach you anything I know."

He kissed her softly. "So tell me about your family, what's it like growing up in a household of novas? I imagine you all had some pretty wild times."

His right hand caressed her rump, while his left went around the front, rubbing her inne thigh in an almost unbearably sensual way.

She shivered in pleasure, as he touched and carressed her, and her voice shifted to a slightly different tone, as she shifted her legs to make it easier for him to touch her as he pleased. "Conner.." There was a hint of need in her voice, as she responded to his touch. "I'm not sure I'm going to be able to think if you keep doing that."

She tried to concentrate on his words some. "Mom is a shapechanger, like you.. ohh.." She paused a moment as he touched a particularly sensitive erogenous zone in just the right way.. "Your.. not.. playing.. fair."

"Intimacy is seldom fair my dear." He smiled slyly as he continued to carress and kiss her, driving their mutual arousal further and further. Finally he stopped, just before she began to reach for him and simply smiled to her. "The rest will have to wait. If anything it gives you something pleasant to dream of should you choose to sleep."

They slept in separate rooms that night, predominantly because he didn't really trust himself to leave her be.

For his part he laid in bed smiling, knowing that whater would happen would be interesting, and at least he'd have Aurora with him from now on.

Archived