Aberrant: 200X - International Party

Ryusei Hideyoshi

Ooooh-kay. This is not going exactly the way I thought it would. It's now officially gone from potentially funny, to slightly creepy.

"Um," Caitlin began, glancing down at the pale hands still firmly attached to her chest. "You can let go now. I wanted to thank you, not get paid by the hour."

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If the dead guy could blush, he would have. When she informed him it was time to let go, the embarassment that should have kicked in several moments ago finally hit him like a ton of bricks.

"Oh." His hands slid from her breasts, falling to his sides. His movements were about a apathetic as his voice. "Uh, sorry then. Um, didn't mean to... uh, whatever I did."

He nervously scratched his head. "Um, well it was nice meeting you, and uh, feeling you up and all, but I uh... I gotta get going..."

Bashfully he stepped away and swiftly (and intentionally) lost himself in the crowd of novas.

The party sure wasn't what she expected it to be. The meeting of novas was certainly an overwhelming task for her, so many clashes of personalities had proven far more than the young, sheltered, woman had anticipated. She hadn't intended on telling Sean she had a crush on him, it sorta slipped, but then he just became a statue and hadn't appeared to of moved for the last twenty minutes, and once people started getting naked and jumping overboard, Contessa knew it was time for her to leave before her mind shattered completely.

As the pale skinned man step through the crowd she noticed he didn't seem as full machismo as he had awhile ago when he spoke to her on the aft of the yacht. There wasn't much she could do about it despite being curious about it. Shrugging she stepped to Fianna and The Good Doctor.

"Um, Ms. Kieran." Her gentle hand gripped Fianna's forearm lightly, announcing her presence. "Things are sorta getting wild here, people getting naked and what not. It's probably time I got going. Call my mobile when you're ready to leave and I can open you a portal in no time, I just don't want you to think I'm abandoning you, but my dad is already pretty peeved at me as it is."

Caitlin shook her head, smiling at the young blonde woman.

"Nah, it's cool. Honestly, I should probably get going myself," she added with an apologetic smile at Doc Aeon. "If you're ever in Manhattan, let me know. We'll talk conservation and plate-juggling."

She honestly felt a bit bad for Tessa, since she seemed so out of her element, but then again, so was Caitlin. At least she didn't seem traumatized or upset, which meant no one had to bleed.

"Nice meeting you guys!" she called overboard, waving at the group of novas in the water. But this just really isn't my thing. She picked up the overnight bag which, miraculously, was exactly where she'd left it, and gave Contessa a nudge. "Tell you what. You can hang at my place for a bit. Ice cream and cheesy romantic comedies? I'll even talk to your dad, if you want."

Caitlin's invitation was a welcome one. The teen's face quickly twisted into an approving smile and she nodded a few times. "That sounds great. Thanks."

With a raised palm Contessa focused and space bent itself to her whim. Within moments a liquid-like portal shimmered near them and the ladies stepped through.

Just seconds later the aperture was closed and the party goers were left to their business once again.

Click to reveal..
Contessa and Fianna have left.

"Manhattan," he said, not quite able to keep the dissappointment out of his voice. "I'll try to make sure that happens."

She was gone with her younger companion and the Clone was left with a sense of loss and no direction. This wasn't going to be a happy merging.

In the water, Doc intercepted the ball (someone throw it to him and his flailing arms actually caught it) and he bobbed until he had turned around. He chucked the ball toward Jael once more and gleefully waited for the display. He intentionally through it high because watching the nymph jump out of the water had become a sudden highlight of the game.

He could have thrown it to Ivana ... or Einharjar or Tessio, but he was being magically subtle. Besides, the Russian was with somebody and he had no real reason to see giant schlongs splashing about. It was a bit intimidating.

"Right, that's enough cold for me. Time for a hot bloody shower." Ein decided out loud as, after an hour or so of sporting in the ocean (and flirting with Jael), the sun had started to sink towards the horizon, stealing any trace of warmth from the February sea. With a pulse of his node, the god of war rose from the sea with his anima coruscating around him, water streaming down from his hair and off his impressive frame as his bare feet touched down on the deck.

Thankfully from the points of view of the others present, the Nordic giant had kept his eufiber configured to swimming shorts. His chill blue eyes sparkled with good humor as he waved at the others in the water, singling Jael out for a slow wink before he turned to grab a towel from a nearby stack.

"I'm going to go get warm." He told Ryusei and the others on deck with a smile as he clapped the younger man on the shoulder. He nodded to Vixen, Keiko et al. "See you folks in a little while." With that he sauntered off the deck, passing through the dining area and, pausing to weigh the chances, grabbing two plates of food from the buffet before heading down to his cabin.

Jael floated in the water easily, considering her options. She'd had fun playing in the cold water, barely noticing its affects on her body. She wasn't given to much introspection, and she'd just been presented with a decision to make. Fortunately for herself and Einherjar, she'd decided this long ago.

"That does sound good," she said softly to the others still in the water. "I'll be getting out now, too. And getting a shower." Yes, she was about as subtle as a brick to the head. She really didn't care. She wasn't involved with anyone, and neither was he. A flex of quantum muscle covered her in a swimsuit; another started to carry her out of the water.

"Wait!" She turned back at Dr. Aeon's call. "I, uh... help?"

Jael laughed. It wasn't entirely mean, but it was unlikely that she was laughing with him. "Sure," she said easily, sinking back into the waves, closer to him. "Just put your arms around my neck."

"Reeehah?"

Jael grinned at the poor man and physically looped his arms around her neck and shoulders. "Hold tight," she murmured, almost straight into his ear. He made some strange noises, and then she lifted clear of the water. Gravity assumed it full hold on them and pulled him tight against her.

Carefully, she arced through the air and set down on the deck, making sure he was on his feet. "You good?" she asked softly, still way too close to him. As he stammered some kind of answer, she slipped away from him and gave him a last wave as she headed below decks.

There, she went straight to Einherjar's room; she just knocked on his door. When he opened, she smiled coyly and said, "I understand there's limited amounts of water on these boats. We should converse by sharing water."

Eyes of cool blue met hers, the skin around them crinkling with amusement as, deadpan, he gave her a sage nod. "That's very... ecological of you." Ein's voice was a deep rumble that was almost a purr as he stepped to one side and opened the door wider. "Won't you come in?"

Trying (and failing) to suppress a grin Jael sashayed through the open portal, which closed behind her.

Continued in Ein's Cabin [Mature]

• 2 weeks later...

Archived