Star Wars: The Sith War - Fiction: Master and Slave [Mature]

z-Hana Rexius

Brad gave Kestrel a once over.

"Not really, for here, but if we're going to be going into the court of a hutt, it's a different story. Frankly you look like Jedi. Most times that's fine, but there are places that it's a death warrant. This place we're going to is one of those places.

The objective is to make yourself look like you belong."

Brad gave Kestrel a once over.

"Not really, for here, but if we're going to be going into the court of a hutt, it's a different story. Frankly you look like Jedi. Most times that's fine, but there are places that it's a death warrant. This place we're going to is one of those places.

The objective is to make yourself look like you belong."

"Well, a court of a hutt is not a place we should be ... representative of all our virtues."

"Brad, we rely on your judgement in this matter. Keep in mind we will want someplace in our new attire to keep our weapons. Whatever options become available, we will want to quickly exploit them."

"Better yet, tell us were to go to pick up the clothing so we can be more familiar with the style and look you are going for."

It wouldn't do to be on Klatooine and then unpack some overly revealing evening attire. No, the other girls wouldn't be amused by that at all.

"Well, a court of a hutt is not a place we should be ... representative of all our virtues."

"Brad, we rely on your judgement in this matter. Keep in mind we will want someplace in our new attire to keep our weapons. Whatever options become available, we will want to quickly exploit them."

"Better yet, tell us were to go to pick up the clothing so we can be more familiar with the style and look you are going for."

It wouldn't do to be on Klatooine and then unpack some overly revealing evening attire. No, the other girls wouldn't be amused by that at all.

"There are a few options, mostly dependent on how you want to be received. Hana would probably be best served to dress the part of a slave of mine since, well, that's our initial introduction. As a result she will probably be ignored for the most part. You two would probably be best served as soldiers or dancers of some variety. The latter is more likely to get more freedom to do as you will, but the former would allow for more modesty. Your call, ultimately. Swrathh, myself, we go as we are, I don't know which I would choose if I were you."

"There are a few options, mostly dependent on how you want to be received. Hana would probably be best served to dress the part of a slave of mine since, well, that's our initial introduction. As a result she will probably be ignored for the most part. You two would probably be best served as soldiers or dancers of some variety. The latter is more likely to get more freedom to do as you will, but the former would allow for more modesty. Your call, ultimately. Swrathh, myself, we go as we are, I don't know which I would choose if I were you."

Swrathh speaks again, a hint of impatience in his voice. "Acra, rooohu achuscrawhc rarcwo coo cahananro ohahaoac rooohurc whwowowa wwoorc raakakworcrawhoawoc. achurcrcro rawhwa wawooaahwawo coo aoacraao ohwo scraro rroo."

<Ha, you humans are so silly with your need for apperances. Hurry and decide so that we may go.>

Swrathh speaks again, a hint of impatience in his voice. "Acra, rooohu achuscrawhc rarcwo coo cahananro ohahaoac rooohurc whwowowa wwoorc raakakworcrawhoawoc. achurcrcro rawhwa wawooaahwawo coo aoacraao ohwo scraro rroo."

<Ha, you humans are so silly with your need for apperances. Hurry and decide so that we may go.>

"I'll take the dancer. You are the more graceful, Kestral, but I have the more passive nature."

To Brad,

"I will have an outfit by the time we are ready to leave, as long as its not too soon."

To Hana,

"Can you help me? You have more experience with courtly matters than I."

"I'll take the dancer. You are the more graceful, Kestral, but I have the more passive nature."

To Brad,

"I will have an outfit by the time we are ready to leave, as long as its not too soon."

To Hana,

"Can you help me? You have more experience with courtly matters than I."

• 2 weeks later...

From the looks of it, Hana wasn't exactly paying attention to the situation. Brad guessed it was because she was focusing on the fact that she was going to have to dress like the slave she nearly(and technically still) was.

"Something tells me this isn't the type of court that the lady has too much experience with but if you don't mind being given guidance from someone like me, I'm sure I could help you find something... appropriate. Something that a dancer of your caliber would wear"

"Dancer of my caliber," Sparrow smirks. "How about a suit that looks the part, but no one will actually ask me to dance in?"

She's joking and light-hearted about it.

"Of course I'll accept your help and guidance. What I know about Dancer dress and etiquette wouldn't fit on the head of a Xort-fly. What colors are best, because I'm preferential to reds," she finishes with a ready smile.

"Of course I'll accept your help and guidance. What I know about Dancer dress and etiquette wouldn't fit on the head of a Xort-fly. What colors are best, because I'm preferential to reds,"

She had no idea how right she was. Of all the most beautiful dancers he had seen, only about half of them knew how to dance. The smart ones knew how to use a shiv though.

"Well if you will let me and Swrathh steal you away from your ever so stern compadre over there, I'm sure we can find something. Meanwhile, Hana, Kestrel, I'm sure you can stay out of trouble for a few hours, yes?"

It wasn't like she particularly wanted the wookie to come along, but then it was also not very likely that it would get along here with Hana.

"Okay. Well need to pick up something for Kestrel too."

Sparrow handed her light saber under the table to Kestrel before slipping out. She stood up, smiled at the two males, and said,

"Let's go."

Swrathh's roars an approval "Raac aoacwo achuscrawhc acrahowo wawooaahwawowa aooo scoohowo. Ih cacraanan anworawa huc oohuaocahwawo. Wwooananoooh scwo."

<"Ah the humans have decided to move. I shall lead us outside. Follow me.">

Swrathh motions his arm as if to say follow me.

Archived