Aberrant: 2011 - Not So Nova X-Mas Gifts...

Primal

It's late, I'm bored... enjoy. If you think of more, add em.

Gabriel Law’s Greatest Hits!

On this single CD you get all his classic songs, like: Damn I’m Fine!, Let’s Talk About ME, Dip Me in Caramel and Toss Me Into The Bath House, plus many, many more!

Johnny Long Pig’s Culinary Home Kit

Can’t afford a plane ticket to Havana!? NEW from Ampu T. Distributions comes the Johnny Long Pig Culinary Home Kit! Cook like the pros in no time flat with everything you need to sauce up your next meal! Read how the master does it in his 684 chapter biography Munch Me: From Grime to Grillin’!

Includes a machete and a tourniquet at no extra cost!

Order today!

Primal’s ‘Hunt Like Me’ Home Hunting Kit

Wanna hang with the big boys? Think you got what it takes? Now you to can hunt like the Terat Primal in the comfort of your own home! Through patented technology we have constructed an incredibly flimsy cage, which we will ship to, you with one very pissed off wild beast inside! Open the cage and wrestle the beast with your bare hands before it devours you and your family!

Hours of fun for everyone!

Cages available in a variety of colors. Gift wrapping available on U.S. orders only.

LiberTeen Pregnancy Test

Following in the footsteps of your favorite teen idol? Just realized that she’s an infertile nova and you by golly are not!? No worries! Find out if you are just like the teen super girl, or just another frat slut who drank a lil too much.

Stars = No baby for you, it’s time to screw!

Stripes = Quit college, rent a trailer, and start a meth lab, cuz daddy will never understand!

Solstice 13” Action Figure

Includes one empty box because even the toy is too good for you.

Archived