Divine

Hey everyone.

I'm not sure if anyone is aware but I was critically injured in the Great Los Angeles/San Andreas quake. Since then I have been recovering at the UC Davis Regional Burn Center. It has been a long and grueling process, and will continue to be for another year. I almost died several times.

They are still debreiding my wounds and I have constant surgeries for skin grafts, from donor Nova. I had little of my own skin to use. As of now, I have some nerve and sensory damage, and they expect some permanent scarring.

It is good to be back, even if it is from a hospital bed.

Hey, wow!

Uh, I know you don't know me, but I'm glad you're all right. I kinda got done doing my part for a benefit concert for The Big One, and I've only just been here for a few days myself.

Take care, and I hope you're back on your feet before you know it.

Oh, Divine... That's horrible. I was really, really worried about you. I had no idea what had happened... When I was in the area after TBO, I poked around, put out some calls, but nothing came back. Oh, eff, did they admit you as a Jane Doe because you couldn't be identified? shocked I'm so sorry.

I'd like to visit, if possible. Is that possible? Will it be? Do you need anything else? Transfusions? More skin? Anything?

I'm really, really happy you're still alive. I had really thought you were just another MIA in the aftermath. frown

Thank you all for your kind words. They really help.

Primal: We should meet. Then we could put your theory to the test.

Liberteen: Your words mean alot. Yes, I was a Jane Doe (from what they tell me). They said I had to have been a nova because a normal person would have died. It was not unitl I regained consciousness that they knew who I was. Brittney, I will be scarred, even after everything, so if you want, you can contact the UC Davis Burn Center to donate some skin.

Absolutely I will, Divine. frown I'll be there soon.

Have you thought about contacting Dr. Adler? I'm sure the doctors at UC Davis are doing a good job, but Adler has a lot of experience in specifically treating novas. He's also, from what I hear, quite a genius. If he wasn't so in demand, I wouldn't see anybody else.

Archived