Aberrant: 2011 - Of the world and Novas

Pele Kahu Ahi

Pele awaited outside the airport, he had a couple of days off and Stonewall would commend him if he had another person join the Teragen, those philosophically waxing of a bunch of people who are too smart for their own well being.

Pele awaited on one of Lady Hina's cars. A red 360Z sports car, it's pretty small but Pele was not a very tall man. Stupid guards, denying me entrance because I might raise a ruckus? Fucktards. I guess I will just have him Paged when his plane touches down.

Waiting in the car, Pele made sure to call on to the airport system to page 'Creeper' by name when his flight was arriving, he would be waiting outside.

The sunny day, high with wind and the blue skies. The sun basking on Pele's face and he felt just at home, in the heat and the light of the sun.

The 11 hour flight had put Joshua in a foul mood. The other passengers had done nothing to improve his trip, even making it worse with their constant yapping, and the baby crying right behind him the whole trip didn't help either.

As the plane touched down his mood started to change. God, I can't wait to get off this plane. The beach is just calling my name.

Making his way to baggage claim he picks up his one bag, and then over to information desk. "Can I help you sir? the lady asks politely. "Yes I'm expecting my friend Pele to pick me up, could you page him for me?" "One second sir, oh it seems that your friend has left you something umm Mr. Creeper. He says that he'll be waiting to meet you outside." "Great, page him that I'll be waiting outside for him." When she does so he heads outside, his light blue t-shirt wet with sweat from the humidity, awaiting his ride.

The red car's engine roared as it stopped on the curbside infront of the domestic arrivals, getting out of the car the red haired Nova walked up to the door, signaling to Joshua. "Creeper, aren't you? Welcome to the big islands, what hotel you on, so we can go book you there?"

Pele was a fast talking kinda of man, with a hiperactive look on his face, which was admitededly drowned out by the gleaming of magma from his eyes and the feeling of dry heat emanating from him. "I'm glad to meet you Creep, and I know a lot of people who would be happy to meet you for the reasons you came here." Pele grinned his most winning smile as he started walking back to the car.

"Well thanks for the invite. I needed to get away from NY for a bit and this was the perfect time" he remarks as he loads his bag. Pele can tell that Joshuais slightly nervous but excited to be there.

"I'm really looking forward to hearing more about what we talked about, and seeing what the night life is like here" he says with a smile. "I've made arrangement to stay at the Hilton, that's not to far from here is it?

"Not at all!" Pele excitedly exclaims "By the by, you might want to buckle up..." Pele almost literally kicks the accelerator and the car roars as it feels like it will take off from the ground, diving into a freeway and avoiding any incoming and on the way cars.

"So Creeper! That's a cool name, what gave you the idea to pick that name?" Pele seemed relaxed on his seat, using one hand to drive, even if that hand had white knuckles from the force he was putting on the wheel. "Other than that, Night life is great int his place, specially if you are a Nova, girls go wild about that in here." In what seemed like an impossibly short time, Pele hits the breaks and the car comes to a sudden stop to take an L turn into the Hilton parking lot. "Here you are Josh, want me to help you out with your bags?"

Josh shrugs his shoulders "It was just something I came up with" he says answering Pele as he calmly steers the car. "Good to hear that" "he responds to Pele's make on the night life. "I was hoping to get some action here. Haven't had time for much fun in NY lately, with work and all, so hopefully you can show me where to find it."

"I'm good for now with my bags, I got myself a "little helper" for just this kinda of thing." He takes a moment to gather himself and to Pele astonishment Josh body's slightly changes as a smaller version of himself forms into existence.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

"Hell yeah!" Joshua exclaims, as he and his helper make there way inside to check in. After about 10 minutes and a whole lot of staring eyes, Joshua comes back down ready to hit the beach.

"Let's do this man, time to soak up some sights."

Footing the gas again, Pele took off from the Hotel at a speed that probably broke the law, but Pele seemed to have no problem with the speed he was keeping.

"So Joshua, realistically you came over here to talk about Teras, didn't you? In the most superficial way Teras is about one self, the freedom of not having to live by the rules of human society if you do not choose to, you can abide by them if you so wish, but in the end all this rules were made by humans for humans, and I don't know any human who can spit fire and jet-off from places, do you?"

Dodgin cars in the small Kona freeway, Pele moved the car like it was a part of himself. "Some use this as an excuse to act like assholes, but not everyone needs to do it. It's up to you, in the End Teras is about that, you have to choose your own path to enlightment about your own powers. Cool, eh?"

Pele hits the breaks as he turns on a rural road towards the coast "and now, we hit the beach."

Archived