Aberrant: 2011 - So, it is coming up on may.(Fun in LA)

Catalyst

A really big Earthquake will hit LA on the 13th, in the morning. Scale and scope of it does nto really matter. I would prefer it to be a high 6 or low 7. So around 6.7 to 7.2... That is a brig range.

The issues at hand are.

One who would wish to interact with this story?

Two, the treatment of Utopia.

I could see four ways to hand this one.

We could have it be happy go lucky, it terms of how the US treats Utopias. Both openly and privately.

Two we could have an openly nice relation, but privately hostile.

Three we could have an openly hostile but peaceful.

Four we could have an openly hostile and lead to a brawl and out police actions.

The same could be asked for Independent novas, but I think they should be handled by a case by case issue. IE Cyn would not get treated friendly wile Troy may.

I hope to have Caduceus interacting definitely and maybe Ravenshire and one other.

I think that initially Utopia's presence would be widely welcomed. They are helping out, they are the Good Guys, and they have a huge PR machine.

As time goes on, say after the first 48, turf struggles will develop. The Feds have FEMA, California has the OEM (Office of Emergancy Management -I think that's what it is called), and Utopia has their own experts. Most of it should come down to how the Utopian PC's are acting. Otherwise, it remains in everyone's best interest to compromise and work together.

Archived