Aberrant: 2011 - It's Not Up to You (ADULT Content) [COMPLETE]

Libertyne

New York City - 03/29/2009 - 12:25 AM

Crapcrapcrapcrapcrap! Brittany took off like a shot after Ro- Alpha from the air. With the barest effort from her worry-addled mind, her eufibre reflexevily retracted to its common shape as though untensing a muscle, a brilliant navy cape spilling off her shoulders and catching the wind as she sped away. There was determination in her posture and resolve lighting a fire in her eyes; wherever Alpha was taking Robert, she'd follow, and be there to pick up the pieces.

This part of Manhattan was foreign to her. She was no seasoned veteran of these streets like Summer was, and the grimy, lightless, rain-soaked alleys and quiet, brick tenements that lined the streets like colossi that she found herself weaving between were about as far from the glittering bustle of Times Square or Fifth Avenue that you could get. She was silently thankful for this, as foreboding as it was, as difficult as it made the pursuit. In a more vibrant neighborhood, Alpha would be getting chased by SWAT by now. Not here. It could have been Harlem, Flatbush, or Hell's Kitchen; people here didn't phone in the all-too-frequently-heard gunshots that peppered the night silence, let alone the busy sound of a few trashcans being hastily batted aside.

His blue-black fur nearly invisible beneath the shadows of the towering buildings he stalked between, Brittany maintained her tail on Alpha by sound, listening for the padding of those great, powerful paws to strike the pavement with their rapid thud thud thud, accompanied by the erratic sound effects of the city that never sleeps responding to a beast in the form of piles of overturned garbage, barrels and cans crushed to warped heaps beneath massive claws, and a smattering of homeless unfortunates fleeing in terror even as they wrote off the anomaly as yet another drug-, alcohol-, or withdrawl-induced hallucination.

At last, the beast began to stumble and sway, his progress becoming stilted, his steps awkward, his breathing ragged. He'd reached a dead end at a walled alleyway, turning, sniffing, lacking the strength to climb or jump free. He began to start back out in animal desperation when he stopped short, and with a pitiful, groaning yelp of submission, collapsed to the ground.

Brittany sped down into the alley to meet him, where the change had already begun. Coarse fur was replaced by hair-kissed skin, fangs with teeth, claws with fingers, snout with an adorable, boyish face, knocked unconscious by wounds and exertion. She looked him over, tears flooding her eyes as she inspected his damaged body. It looked bad. But bad enough to take him to the hospital? She couldn't chance it, not with NYPD still running around the neighborhood looking for the feral wolfman. She had to believe that Robert would heal in time, and she had to admit, as she looked him over now, as bad as his wounds appeared, they weren't half as bad as they could have been. His pulse was steady and strong, and his breathing was calm, as if in a deep sleep. She took three large breaths to calm herself and pulled out her phone, even as she flexed her eufibre into a new shape, a plain, nondescript brown overcoat over a very plain blouse, skirt, and shoes. City people wear.

"Metroland Taxi, where ya headed?"

She swallowed hard, realizing she hadn't composed herself nearly as well as she'd hoped. "I...we're..."

"Step it up, lady, I ain't got all night."

"Yes", she apologized. "We need a cab to the Sunrise Hotel on 47th." She quickly consulted the corner streetsign holding silent vigil over the empty street. "We're on the corner of 155th and 7th."

"Gotcha", the caricature shot back. "Five minutes."

With much difficulty, she managed to drag Robert's body the rest of the way out of the alleyway, staying partially concealed by the city shadows in case anybody walked by. Moments later, the cab pulled up, manned by a swarthy young man with broken English who thankfully seemed to have no interest in asking questions. He sat listlessly in the front, waiting for all 110lbs. of Brittany to tumble Robert into the back, after which she crawled in after him with a heave, slamming the door shut. "Too much to drink" she smiled apologetically at the driver, who blinked, just to show how little he cared, and sped off towards the hotel.

Brittany paid the fare and dragged Robert back out of the cab, silently thanking whatever stroke of luck had lead them to take up at one of the more modest hotels in the city, with no bellhops or doormen to ask questions and the lone night clerk was too busy watching reruns of bad television to notice a girl dragging a grown man through his lobby to the elevator unless she ran up and slammed her fist on the bell. After several minutes, Brittany hauled Robert into the elevator, waited impatiently for it to arrive on their floor, and then dragged him down the hall again until she reached their room door, relief and muscle exhaustion sinking into her bones.

She fumbled for the key, propping the door open with her foot as she tossed to key to the closer of the beds and pulled Robert inside, securing the door behind her with a peek outside to see that she wasn't being watched. At last, she set about stripping him, taking him to the tub, and cleaning all of his wounds, which in the stark light of the hotel bathroom, seemed altogether much worse than she'd previously appraised. Still, his cheeks were rosey, his breathing steady, and his wounds, as bad as they were, seemed to have clotted nicely. With dogged determination, she gently cleaned him as best she could, then left the hotel to retrieve some bandages, rubbing alcohol, and Neosporin from an all-night drugstore, which she applied liberally even as he still slept.

At last having done all she could, she tucked Robert's body into bed, and with the last reserves of energy she had left in her tiny body, took a brisk shower to wash the blood and grime from her task, and sat down on the bed they'd labeled 'hers' when they'd arrived the previous night. She was tired and achey, but her mind still waxed lucid on the night's events. She turned on the television, hoping it would provide some escape.

"...the tenth such missing hiker identified with the very same telltale injuries. Jackson Country Coroners have described the marks as resembling those of a wolf, albeit, quote, 'much, much larger in size'. It is unknown whether this is the work of an actual animal or if these tragic and grizzly fatalities are coming from another source, possibly--"

Brittany turned off the television. I should have known. Oh, gawd, I should have known. Alpha's a killer. If he's come out more than once, who knows how many times...how many people?! Oh, gawd...what am I gonna do? I mean, Robby... Her horrified face looked over at Robert, her mask of terror dropping as she looked at his sleeping form in the bed next to her. But...I care about him...I...what the hell am I going to do!? She sighed, choking back a cough, and pulled her phone from a pocket in her colony, last left slung over the back of the hotel room chair, and watched the video over again. There was no mistaking. Alpha and Robert were one and the same.

She tremored, throwing the phone across the room where it landed on Robert's coat. She just needed it away; she suddenly felt a great burden on her shoulders, as she became slowly aware of the fact that Robert's future was very much in her hands. Not just his future, in fact, but his mental and emotional well-being, everything. She felt sick to her stomach, and sat still, hugging herself, rocking gently, trying to find an easy solution, though there was none to be had.

After several minutes of quiet, she got up, turned off the lights, and crawled under the blanket with Robert, pressing her nude body against his, and with much difficulty, drifted soundlessly off to sleep.

Robert woke up to two distinct feelings, one was the warmth of Britt besides him, the other one was a burning pain on his abdomen, which he was surprised to find covered in bandages and some of them were sligthly bloodied.

He slowly left Britt on the bed, covering her up again with the comforter. Walking up to the bathroom mirror to look at himself. Walking was a disaster, he felt his legs weak and trembling, his back and abdomen hurt like all hell.

One infront of the mirror, he saw the reason, he was swollen up like he had gotten into a fight and lost it, big time. The Blackburn!

He could remember it now, the mood had gone up in flames last night, and when he tried to revive it, he got half way lynched. No wonder he was feeling like shit, this marks were probably from being lynched. Sighing, he undressed his wounds and winced when he saw the claw marks all over him. "Those are going to take a long while to heal properly..." Robert got into the shower, thankful that he had a Nova level metabolism to heal this kind of wounds, even if it took weeks.

Finished his shower, he applied the Neosporin that he assumed Britt bought for him, back on them, and re-dressed them. "This is going to be a bitch everyday..." he sat on the bed as he started to get dressed again, maybe going to the clinic was not going to be such a pain after all...

Robert's presence on the bed gently rocked Brittany into wakefulness, her body stretching catlike as she shook off the veil of sleep. For a moment, through the haze, she wondered if she'd dreamed the events of the night before in some far-off, detached way, but as her eyes came into focus and saw the scars and bandages decorating Robert's body like a jigsaw puzzle, she realized it wasn't, that every moment of it was real. With an internal sigh of resignation and the coping skills of a war veteran, she silently reaffirmed that at some point today, she was going to have to show Robert that video.

But that could wait. They just woke up, after all, and through the unpleasantness of last night, right now, things were peaceful, serene, and romantic, and they both deserved to hold onto that, if only for a moment. "Robby...?" she purred, letting the comforter fall aside as she reached forward, stroking his hairy, rugged forearm with the delicate tip of her finger.

Robert glanced back at her in pretend surprise, swallowing visibly as he looked over his shoulder at her coy, naked form pawing at him. "G'morning, Britt!"

Shot shot him a bemused smirk that spoke in the place of plenty of concerned words, and asked "How're you feeling?"

"Rough", he chuckled acidly, coughing a bit. "I don't know what happened last night, but man, I'm feeling it today. Guess my singing didn't go over so well, huh?"

"I liked it", she smiled softly. "It's a long story, Robby. We'll talk about it tonight."

He nodded in response, his brow knitting together as he tried to retrieve the events of the night before in greater clarity. Remembering that he'd woken up naked and beside her, and realizing, moreover, that they were very clearly making it a point to not be intimate again so soon, he turned, hesitating, and finally asking "Did we...? I mean, last night...?" He pulled his snug-fitting tee over his head and looked back at her.

"I tried to suck of you off on the dancefloor", she giggled. "But you wouldn't let me. That's as far as things went. I just..." She sighed, looking kindly into his face, and placed a hand over his. "I just wanted to be close to you last night, is all."

He smiled at her warmly in return. "I'm glad. It was a pretty great thing to wake up to." He stood, stretching his shoulders with a pang and a wince of pain, and rotated his arm, trying to soothe an inch-deep laceration into the muscle tissue like it was a common pull. He slipped his jacket on and turned back to her, "You going to get ready to go? I was going to head out to the Clinic this moring, you know, get checked out. You need to shower first?"

"No, I took one early this morning, I just need to slip the colony on", she smiled. "Did you have your heart set on going right away?"

"Not especially", he shrugged. "I mean, if you want to get some breakfast first, we could do that, Britt."

She flashed a toothy grin in response and crawled along the top of the bed on her hands and knees, reaching for his zipper. "Sounds good, I think I'll have the sausage..."

Twenty minutes later, Brittany slipped her colony back on into the familiar shape of her uniform, a satisfied smile playing on her delicate lips, as Robert braced himself against the wall, panting slightly. She reached up and kissed him, stuffing his pride back into his trousers and zipping him up. "Now, I'm ready" she kissed him again, giggling. "I'd been waiting to do that since last night, you tease. Now, we can go."

The hailed a taxi and asked for the Clinic, Robert's large frame threatening to take up the entire back seat, with Brittany next to him. His arm craned around her, the concern and worry finally began to sink in, and she realized with grim certainty that this might be the beginning of the end for Robert. Still, she couldn't tell him not to go. There was no reason for him to believe her. And after all, if the San Jose Clinic found nothing, neither should the Manhattan one, right? Right?

They arrived at the glittering, hygienic little building and entered the lobby where a smartly-dressed young woman greeted them. Robert cheerily requested that he be retested, and after a minor delay while the Manhattan office got in communication with the San Jose office to obtain a copy of his records, they reluctantly obliged him. "Wish me luck", he smiled, giving her a kiss before disappearing into the labyrinth of examining rooms.

Brittany took passing interest in the latest issue of 'Nova PEOPLE', but could only make it last so long. She barely read a word, anyway. The longer Robert was inside, the more she worried. The magazines lost their ability to distract after twenty minutes; after an hour and a half, she was sweating bullets with worry. Calm down, Brittany, calm down. Your first time here, you were here for days. You know this isn't easy, you know it's not brief. Calm down. Calm down. And for a moment, she wondered if her recently-discovered knack for making people feel what she wanted them to would work on herself, and realized, as the fear refused to subside, that if she really did have any power over emotions, they sure as hell weren't over her own.

Be okay, Robby.... Please, be okay...? She sighed, her legs tapping insistently, hands planted firmly on her knees, looking around the room, outside, around the room, outside, behind the desk, outside, for what seemed like forever. It'd been over three hours now. At least she hadn't seen any police storm through the front door. That was a good sign, right?

Right?

Robert was calm as he stepped out into the Lobby, a ton of papers on his hand. Tests, tests, tests, release forms, tests and his results in the very end of the big stack.

Walking out slowly, but steadily, he moved onto Britt, and sat with a slump besides her. "You know, the doctors were angry with me, told me that it was stupid of me to try and getting into fights with horribly stronger Novas than I. Said I might have an inferiority complex and gave me an appointment with some shrink, single appointment, just to know if I do have the complex"

Her slumps on the chair backwards, flinching when his flexing opens one of his many wounds and lacerations a bit more. "It's a bummer, but the real bummer is that I got the same result as before. No presence of quantum channeling, quantum backlash or node activity. But I do have a node."

Robert sighed and sunk on his chair, spirits dampened "I guess...I was just hoping against hope that the NY Clinic would magically discover my powers, right?" Robert turns to Britt, putting his arm around her.

"You know, I think I need a slight pick me up before we meet with Ravenshire tonight. How about we find ourselves a dairy queen and get some ice cream?" Robert grinned at the offer, trying to not think of what he REALLY wanted to do to LiberTeen as a spirit booster.

"...same result as before." Brittany heaved a sigh of relief that proclaimed itself so loudly it made the desk girl look at her strangely. She barely heard the rest of what Robert said. The important thing was that he wasn't about to get carted off to nova jail, or some underground, overseas bunker where they secretly keep novas who can't fit in with polite society. The unpleasantness could come later, and he could deal with it in his own terms, but for now, at least, he was safe, and that was all that mattered.

"How about we find ourselves a Dairy Queen and get some ice cream?", he finished, smiling down at her through his letdown. It made her feel wonderful that she could help soothe his disappointment. She hoped that it would remain the case through heartbreak or even worse.

She hugged his arm, smiling up at him with pure, radiant love. "You know, don't lose hope, Robby. You never can tell." She quickly pulled him toward the door, away from that place, wanting earnestly to get him out of there before she gave anything else a sliver of a chance to go on. "Ice cream sounds great. I think we even passed a DQ a block or two back on the way in."

Relief sunk in and her anxiety faded as the distance between the Clinic and the two of them increased, a victory only slightly marred by the constant reminder of her camera phone nudged against her hip and what revelations it contained. Enough of that for now, you, she chastised herself.

The made it to the shack-sized ice cream stop within moments, a modest affair squeezed in claustrophobically between a Virgin record store and a Burger King, and took a seat at one of the three or four two-person deli tables situated in cramped quarters around the tiny shop. Robert ordered a triple scoop, his choices subconsciously reflecting what he really wanted: "Could I get a scoop of Cherry's Jubilee, American Dream, and Peach in a cone?"

Brittany giggled self-consciously and deliberately ordered a chocolate-covered banana on a stick, and as they sat down to the table, she wouldn't take her eyes off Robert for a second as she proceeded to devour the frozen treat in the most suggestive way possible - and without the use of her teeth.

Robert had to call on every ounce of will powers he had to not damn all and take LiberTeen right there in the DQ tables. He was the one that suggested that they shouldn't be intimate for a while, to see if they really wanted to be together, and damnit he regretted it at least once per hour whenever he was with her.

Looking at her, eating that chocolate covered banana made Robert want to have an extra special time preparing for the dinner later tonight with Brittany, just both of them getting all the kinks out.

"So Britt, how about we go back to the hotel? I think it's about time we start preparing to meet up with Ravenshire...After-all we might end up taking much longer than we tought and have to shower together..."

Gawd, he's cute when he's horny. He can barely talk straight. Brittany smiled back at Robert like a succubus as he tried to eat his ice cream. He was so intent on watching her devour her banana that he ended up with nearly as much ice cream spattering the table in lumps that fell off the spoon as he stopped short of making it into mouth than he did actually eating. His intent, wanting eyes, a near doglike whimper escaping his mouth, it was all Brittany could do not beg him to take her right there on the table (now where did we see that, already?). "Roooo-bbyyyyyy" she sing-songed to him, "Whatcha thinkin' 'bout?"

Robert groaned slightly, scooping two spoons of ice cream into his mouth. "Um, nothing..." he pined.

Brittany's impossibly wicked smiled grew even more malicious as her toes danced up the inside of his pant leg until they reached something hard. She arched her eyebrows inquisitively, silently asking him "Oh? And what's this, then?"

Unexpectedly, Robert cleared his throat uncomfortably, standing up from the table under the guise of being finished with his cone. "So Britt, how about we go back to the hotel? I think it's about time we start preparing to meet up with Ravenshire...After-all we might end up taking much longer than we thought and have to shower together..."

Brittany smiled, reaffirming what she'd thought only a moment ago, that the boy was damn adorable when he was feeling amorous. She stood up to follow him, discarding the stick from her disappearing banana in the trash, and made a show of looking at her watch, pouting, "Oh, Robby, don't be silly...we've got plenty of time before dinner, yet. More than enough time for us to both take our own showers beforehand." She cuddled up to him, laying her head on his chest and wrapping one slender arm around his massive, muscular frame, and with her free hand, surreptitiously reached into his pants and gave his throbbing member one good, hard squeeze, whispering up to him, "Unless, of course, you're just trying to have your dessert before dinner."

A low snarl of frustration erupted from Robert's throat, and he sighed sheepishly, "No, no. You're right, Brit. Plenty of time for both of us to shower, of course."

"Of course", she smiled up at him, a parody of innocence. "But we'd better get back soon, or else we wouldn't have time, but that wouldn't be proper, now, would it?" She snaked her hand out of his pants and gave her fingers a gentle kiss before taking him by the hand and leading him out the door.

The taxi ride back to the hotel was quiet, as Robert stewed in his nearly unbearable lust, and Brittany just smiled like a sphinx, desperately horny in her own right but having entirely too much fun making Robert wait, teasing him, making him crazed with desire.

They arrived at the hotel, and Robert showered first - for several minutes under cold, cold water - before emerging some ten minutes later to "accidentally" "catch" Brittany playing with herself on the bed, which she apologized for profusely, that cheshire smile never leaving her face, and then hopping into the shower herself, "accidentally" "forgetting" her shampoo, but only after she'd begun to shower and had soaped up her entire body, which, naturally, forced her to go out and get it. I mean, you need shampoo, right? Brittany stretched out her shower nearly interminably, taking careful watch of the minutes, getting out of the shower only when they had a few scant minutes left before they had to leave. She toweled off, and formed her eufibre into a modest, formal outfit she thought would be fitting for the evening, brushed her teeth, and emerged from the bathroom, fresh and clean, about five minutes before they were set to go.

"You know, Robby, I was thinking..." She strolled up to him coyly, patting his crotch, still rigor mortis stiff from before. "If you...really...really wanted to...you know..." She paused, looking longingly down to his beltline, then back up at him, then over his shoulder. "Oh, oops!" She shrugged and smiled, going from seductress to schoolmarm in a second flat. "Look at the time! We'd better get going or we're going to be late, Robby! Let's go!"

And as Brittany took him by the hand and dragged him outside, if you looked carefully, you could see just the teeniest, tiniest little tear escape from the corner of his eye.

Quote:
This story will be immediately continued in 'Partnerships' and will pick back up here when it ends.

New York City - 03/29/2009 - 10:40 PM

The cab ride back from Laverne's bore the nervous energy of a celebration that had only just begun. Things had gone better than Robert had dared to imagine. He was a glorified goffer in practice, but in name and purpose, he was a partner; the able right-hand in a two-man nova consultation business. As humble a designation as it was in reality, it bore with it a certain pomp that someone as unpretentious and decent as Robert couldn't shake, and the promise of great things in the future.

"Can you believe it?", he gushed, giving Brittany an exuberant hug. "I'm a partner! Isn't that cool!?"

Brittany smiled back, gently very excited. She was impressed with Mr. Ravenshire and incredibly happy for Robert that things had gone so well for him. It meant he and Wolfie would be moving to the NY state region sometime soon, but she'd still have time to see him enough, she figured, and besides, this was good for him. It was what he wanted to do, it gave him a real chance for opportunity, and if it made him happy, well, she was all for it. Still, there were other things on her mind...like picking up where they'd left off that afternoon. "It sure is, Robby" she smiled up at him, girlish admiration in her face. "I'm really happy for you. As a matter of fact, you were such a good boy today, I think you deserve a treat."

"A treat?" he asked with genuine inquisitiveness, having forgotten completely for a moment who he was sharing a cab with.

Brittany smiled a reflection of earlier that afternoon, and it came back to him like an avalanche. There was a sudden and very uncomfortable tightness in his jeans, and he shifted somewhat in his seat as she looked up at him, her intent showing plainly on her face. "Mmmhmmm", she purred, crawling up the side of his frame, using the new protrusion from his crotch as a handhold. Her lips grazed his ear, her breath hot and throaty on his neck as she whispered to him. "You've been a very good boy", she giggled. "Too good. Tonight, I want you bad."

Robert gulped and inhaled strongly, a slow, dull growl erupting from his throat, as her hand rubbed the denim of his jeans into his lap, straining against it as she worked. He still wasn't sure he should... He was sure he liked Brittany, and that's what they had helf off for, after all, wasn't it? She still wasn't sure how she felt about him, but after all she'd done, all the time she'd spent with him. There'd been no funny business at the Blackburn, and he knew that she'd been the one responsible for getting him back to the hotel. Not to mention that he sure didn't remember cleaning and dressing his own wounds. And besides, he--

As Robert desperately attempted to sort out his thoughts and feelings on the matter, he found his own brain very suddenly cut short. When he opened his eyes from his lust-boggled concentration and lust-fueled rapture, he saw Brittany with her head in his lap, her eyes looking coyly up at him, her lips curled into a difficult smile that was made difficult by the fact that she had half his exposed manhood in her mouth. For the second time that day, she was sending him to Heaven.

Robert was just happy to hand over a wad of bills to the Taxi drivier without seeing how much it was, getting to the room with the handful of lust and beuty that he was lucky enough to have on his arm.

"Quick, run ahead of the big bad wolf will catch you my little red riding hood" Robert gave a light swat to Brittany's behind as he waited for her in the lobby, looking at the other side. "I think I will hang here for about 10 minutes, and then see what I can come up with before I go up...or weather you prefer to come up with something yourself" Robert turned to grin at her "But we still have to wake up tomorrow for our flight, so no pushing ourselvs too much, ok?"

"Eep!" Brittany shrieked and giggled as Robert's palm smacked her ass. Robert stayed behind the lobby with the promise of a surprise from one or both when he came up, and Brittany fairly bounced to the elevator, giggling the whole way, her eufibre shifting from the evening's formal wear to a variant of her classic costume, the only notable difference being the skirt's hemline, a good six inches of fabric and four inches of sun-kissed buttock away from covering her adequately. She giggled again and called out "Roooooobbyyyyyyy..." as the elevator doors began to close, and as he looked over, he found her leaning forward against the inside of the elevator, bent over enough to give him a full view of what lay beneath the skirt, her fingers spreading herself in anticipation of him, hearkening back to how she'd left him the first time she went to visit him.

Robert winced in expectation and began to wonder if he could even hold on for ten minutes, but forced himself to take a chair in the lobby, his fingernails digging into the upholstery like he was in danger of being sucked into space, and his eyes bolted up to the clock that hung on the wall, counting the seconds one at a time in beats that flowed like syrup.

After eight minutes, he bargained himself into finally getting up, rationalizing that by the time he made it up to the room, it'd be ten minutes, anyway. With boyish excitement, he nearly ran to the elevator, rocking up and down on the balls of his feet as he impatiently waited for the elevator to climb the eleven stories to their room, the ding! of the doors finally opening sounding more like the angel's trumpets. Or the starting bell at the Kentucky Derby. He sprinted quickly to the room door, fumbling with the keycard as he desperately tried to get into the room, and finally, with a gut-tossing click, the door opened, and he saw her.

Little Red Riding Hood.

She stood at the back of the room, sitting on the ledge that overlooked the window into the Manhattan streets, smiling coyly, wearing a perfect mask of a lost and helpless little girl. Her eufibre was red all over now, a cap and cape of bright red accentuating a youthful, peasant-girl dress of red with white lace, cut masterfully to reveal without spoiling the innocence of the outfit. She looked at him, her eyes wet and large, her lips quivering, her breathing labored.

Robert looked back at her and couldn't stop envisioning a fork and knife in his hand.

• 3 weeks later...

Robert moved so fast through the room that his claim as a powerless Nova was almost refuted that very instant. Moving fast enough to put his arms aroudn Brtitany's body, his hands snaking from behind her to meet on her front, pulling her against Robert.

"So tell me, my little red riding hood" Robert's breath running down her back and nack was a sharp contrast to New York's cool air as they stood on the balcony. "What will you do now that the big bad wolf has caught you?" Robert sealed his statement with a nip at the back of her neck, and slowly kissing a path up her right shoulder to her earlobe, playing with her earlobe with his tounge.

His hands moving down her body, trying to entince her, slowly exploring her body with his digits, but on his trips through her neck with his lips, Robert found somehting he had never seen before on Britt's body. "Huh, this almost looks like a scar...did I bit you too hard before Britt?"

Teeth sunk into Brittany's lower lip as the wolf pounced upon her, her entire body seizing for a moment before she melted into his grip.

The Big, Bad Wolf worked on her with his lips, teeth, and fingers, snarling softly as he began to work her into a frenzy, growling out "So tell me, my little red riding hood... What will you do now that the big, bad wolf has caught you?"

She whimpered in reply, grinding her hips down onto his fingers, squirming impishly in his arms in a mock of resistance, tiny shrieks escaping her lips as if she didn't want exactly that thing she did so badly.

Robert stopped short as his lips traveled across her neck, suddenly cutting off their game. "Huh, this almost looks like a scar...did I bite you too hard before, Britt?"

Brittany winced internally. The last thing she wanted to do at that moment was have that conversation. She'd resolved to save it for when they got back to Oregon, and that was before she had the implied promise of a good, hard screw to look forward to, the sneak preview of which had been playing with lips only a moment before. Breathlessly, she gasped out "No..." She bit her lip and inhaled deeply, grinding her body into his, trying desperately to make him forget. "You bit me hard, but I liked it...I want it again... Please, Mr. Wolf, hurt me?" She looked up at him, her eyes wet, putting up her best coquettish look of vulnerable shyness, and hoped he wouldn't pursue the issue too far.

• 1 month later...

Robert could barely contain himself, hearing Britt plead to him like that was intoxicating, he deliberatly bit into the back of her neck, softly and teasingly, while he allowed himself to have his hands wander down the front of her body, slowly cupping her breasts on his hands.

"And why won't the Riding Hood want to run away from Mr.Wolf?" Robert nips the lobe of Britt's left ear, playing with it with his tounge as he awaits for her answer, very slowly leading her towards her bed.

Throwing herself from his arms as if violently, Brittany landed back on the bed, her eyes wide and wet with fear. She'd managed to trump his inquiries for the moment, but resolved that she had better get the blood away from his brain as quickly as possible, before another near-miss presented itself. Trembling, her cheeks scarleted even as she reclined on the bed, easing her knees apart to reveal the absence of clothing beneath her skirt.

"Mr. Wolf..." she pleaded, "You're so terrible... How could I run away...? You have me...right...where...you...want me..." Her hand snaked down the front of her body and reached under her skirt, her fingers opening the gateway to invite the wolf in, a whisper of a gasp escaping her lips. "Oh, Mr. Wolf...I'm such a bad little girl... I want it...please, give it to me..." Her bare toes pawed at his belt even as she began to tease herself, her eyes silently pleading up at him to ravage her with all the animal fury he could muster.

• 2 weeks later...

Robert took that as his cue, he used all of his energy and ability, trying to please the girl who most obviously did not felt like talking at all.

Moving places, changing roles, he was pretty sure the bed would need to be replaced, and one of the chairs too, maybe the shower courtain and head as well.

Hours passed, and Robert finally felt the pull of unocnciousness on his brain, as he slowly went to sleep on LiberTeen's arms, hoping for the morning lights to wake him up and to catch a flight back home, changing peace from the busy city to the quiet country.

They overslept the following morning, and by the time the pair roused themselves from late-morning slumber, their flight back to Portland was just under three hours away. The rest of their time at the hotel was a blur of speedy bathing (Robert declined, offering Brittany the one window for such niceties and knowing full well that sharing the shower would virtually assure a missed flight), hurried packing, and a bullet-fast taxi ride to JFK, where they caught their 1:13 flight back to the west coast just in time.

The cramped economy seat of the Boeing felt like a full-body message to Brittany after the two hours of frenzied travel to reach the terminal, only aggravated by the satisfied but painful ache that took up all the real estate between her ass and the bottom of her thighs. Alpha hadn't mad an appearance the night before, thankfully - and very probably because of his wounds and the medication he was given for them - but you wouldn't know it to see the state of disarray they'd left the hotel room in, in the wake of the past eve's sexual adventures.

"Alpha." The name stung her palate as she remembered that she was very possibly the only one who knew the punchline to the cruel joke that was Robert's nova life. Absently, her hand brushed her hip and felt the hard plastic of her PDA. It was still there, and that still meant that she was going to have to tell him the truth when they got back home.

"You okay, Britt?"

Brittany shook herself from contemplation, realizing that she was showing too much in her face. Robert sat beside her, patting her arm, smiling down at her. "Yeah", she falsely smiled back. "I'm alright. Just tired."

"After last night", he grinned back, "I'd hope so."

"Oh, so you didn't forget this time, huh?", she tartly smirked back, punching his arm lightly.

He laughed, and put his hand over hers. "I'm pretty worn out, too. You mind if I sleep?"

"Nah", she smiled back. "I think I'm going to catch a few more hours, too." He nodded a reply as she curled up in her seat next to him and drifted off to sleep.

Robert woke up because the flight attendant had urged him to put on his seatbelt, waking up Britt was just a job he was more than willing to do, pressing his lips to her neck and biting her earlobe. "Honey, wake up. We are going to land." he whispers into her ear "Charged up batteries yet? I feel much better already..." Robert suggestively whispers into her ear. Looking at her with a chesire smile that he had seen on her lips many times before.

------

Getting past airport security, past the couple of people who wanted to watch Novas up close, the hiring of a cab to get them to Robert's house and picking up luggage, traveling from and to NY was not everything it was supposed to be.

The drive back was a couple of hours long thankfully neither of them had to drive, and the driver didn't seem to be the chatty type so they had some hours to sleep, every minute was nearer to home. "I wonder if Wolfie got his own food?" Robert mused out loud, concentrated on not jumping Britt as soon as she started playing with his hair. Resting his head on her shoulder, Robert drifted wonderfully to sleep.

------

The Taxi came to an abrupt halt in front of Robert's house, where a big gray wolf was waiting for them laying on the stairs to the porch. Robert got all the Bags out of the Taxi and paid while Britt went ahead and open the door and played a little with Wolfie.

Going into the house, Robert dropped all the bags on the almost empty living room.

"So Britt...you want to have some dinner?"

Brittany rushed in from the front step, where she'd been enjoying Wolfie's company, as well. Closing the front door behind her, she smiled up at him, "Dinner sounds good. I really feel much better." She stretched. "I'm going to unpack a couple things, okay? Should be just a minute."

"No problem. I'm going to go start some water", Robert nodded and took off for the kitchen.

She'd packed light, for sure, but she wanted to get her bathroom kit out and scrub her face a bit. Going from taxi to plane to bus and sleeping nearly the whole way had taken some small toll on her complexion, and washing up sounded like heaven.

Brittany padded over to the nearby bathroom and turned on the sink. She thought she'd change into something more casual, more relaxed, and shifted her eufiber accordingly. As she did, she became aware of a little plastic lump near her hip. "Oh, crap", she remembered. She sighed and bit her lip. She could wait, or she could tell him now. She swore she'd tell him as soon as they got back. But she couldn't very well keep it from him... Exactly how long was she going to let him not know this horrible secret about himself?

Miserably, she resolved that if she put it off now, she'd keep finding reasons to put it off indefinitely. She had to let him know. Right now. She left the bathroom, clutching the incriminating little PDA in her hand.

"Robby...?", she peeped.

Robert stood at the counter, chopping an onion. "Yeah, Brit?"

"Remember a while ago, when I was telling you about how when we had sex, you turned into a monster and stuff?"

"Yeah, I remember", Robert chuckled to himself. "I half wondered if it was some joke you played on every guy you rode until they blacked out."

Brittany sighed and cringed, but was undeterred. "And...you know about all those campers and hunters and stuff that have gone missing around here, right?"

"Mm." Robert flinched, inhaling hard for a second. "Yeah... Same one that..." He paused, and turned to her. "What's this all about?"

"Robby...", she whimpered apologetically. "When we were at the Blackburn the other night, something happened to you. You blacked out again. I know you know that. But you don't know why. And this time, I...um...I got it. I filmed it. So you'd believe me."

"What!?", Robert seized, more out of shock than disbelief. He knew what she was about to say, but his mind rebelled against the very notion. He almost grabbed out and yanked the phone away from her, but stopped himself, even as she flicked it on and held the screen up to his face.

What he saw was exactly what she had said.

The images flashing through the PDA showed Robert mutating, his muscles expanding and his bones creaking, growing a snout and hair growing out of all his body.

"That...That´s not me Britt, it's obvious that it was some other Nova, I was getting lynched and I still have the injuries, that's probably just another Nova and not myself." Robert was having a hard time breathing regularly, and his heartbeat was accelerated.

"It's obviously not me, right? It can't be me my Node is dormant, I have the tests to back it up!"

"Robert...", she quietly peeped, averting her eyes from his. "Robby... They...I think they were just wrong. It's...it's you. I saw it with my own eyes. Other people who were there, I think you got lucky, they didn't notice so much, or didn't know you...but it's you, Robby. It's right there. I mean..."

She sighed, put her hand on his bicep, and looked into his eyes. "I wouldn't lie to you... And you know I could't have faked this...Robby, you've been with me the whole time." She sighed and turned her head, afraid of his reaction.

"no...No....NO!" Robert suddenly withdrew his arm away from Britt. "It's not true Brittany, it just can't be!" throwing the PDA to a wall. "It simply can't be true! I can't be a half wolf Nova! It just can't be true!"

"And what of this? Are you telling me that not only I do have powers, but I have been nall this time killing hikers all over the place? That maybe I destroyed the lives of dozens of people? That I'm some kind of monster out of a horror flick?" Robert covers his face with his hands, turning away from Britt.

"That...That...That I'm a creature with claws, and theet that rend flesh, drools and smells like wolves and dogs?" Robert turns to look at Britt his face flushed, his eyes bloodshot "THAT I'M A MONSTER THAT KILLED HIS OWN PARENTS AND CAN'T REMEMBER IT?"

Tears streamed down the girl's face. She backed away, shivering, eyes wide and wet and locked on Robert, her hands clutched to her chest, wringing in terror. "Robby...please...don't..."

Swallowing, she summoned her courage, steeling herself, and tried to approach him. His back was to her, now, his head buried in his hands as he convulsed with grief.

"Robby...please...let me--" She reached out a hand, only to find it whipped back towards her as he spun around with an outstretched backhand.

"NO!", he shouted, a bestial, gravelly undertone to his voice. "NO! IT CAN'T BE! YOU LIED!!" His breathing was intense. His eyes large and red. The hair all over his body stood on end. And his voice...his voice had become terrifying.

She knew it wasn't going to be easy. She knew it would be awful. But not like this. Not like this. Terror seized her heart, and she gasped. He was changing.

Robert could feel his body heavy, and his breathing ragged, his eyes were stinging like sand had been blown into them and his lungs and throat where on fire, his head was swimming on a sea of confusion and a terrible head-ache

For the first time ever, Robert was feeling the channeling of Quantum on his body, it took an impossible amount of willpower to stay focused on Brittany, his eyes blood shot, his fingers twisting and his nails turning ebony black and razor sharp, he shoved something horrible into the back of his head, something that sounded like snarling and tearing and that made his mouth taste like blood, he sealed it on the back of his mind where it could never again surface, his transformation stopped and his node became inactive again.

"YOU! OUT! OUT OF MY HOUSE! YOU LIAR! HOW DARE YOU ACCUSE ME OF THIS!" Robert screamed at the top of his lungs, he was blinded by rage and guilt, the red fury washed all over his mind numbing everything else, everything else was moot by now.

Robert felt an immense need to raise his hand and strike Brittany, but he didn't, he stopped himself before his arm could even move and just turned away, silent and staring at the wall, crossing his arms against his chest. "I don't want to see you now." Tears rolled down his face, life as he knew it was destroyed completely and she had been the hair bringer of it.

So he told her to leave. She was too heartbroken not to obey. Tears flowed down her face as she sobbed, her eyes still locked on him, lips quivering with fear and sadness. She backed away a step, and then another, and then dropped her hands, and her eyes away from him.

"I understand." The words were a ragged whisper. She didn't know if Robert could even hear them, and at the moment, she couldn't be bothered to care.

She couldn't even be sure he wouldn't attack her when she turned to leave, but at the moment, death didn't sound all that objectionable. She felt crushed. Heartbroken, agonized, she turned, walked to the front door, and clicked it shut behind her.

Wiping her eyes, she put her goggles back on, and took off into the starry night, up, away, and quickly out of sight.

Archived