Aberrant: 2011 - Taken from Troy Campbells Website 4/6

TroyCampbell

I'll admit. It's been about two weeks since I last updated. Last week I traveled across country with Cat. Sorry, I didn't have much time to stop around and see you guys, and I'm not so sure I'll be having more time in the future.

Blackburn - Blackburn was a (mostly) fun night with some disappointing endings. I had a good time until someone showed up.. someone I met from T2M and acted pretty decently towards me. Cat got all weird on me, and we never really recovered from that point. We got into an argument, and some other stuff went down. I'm not going to talk about it, for I have other news.

Project Utopia - Many of you know that I was previously associated with Project Utopia. They got my back while I spread around the country. My contact called me the other day, offering me a job. I accepted, and am now under the employ of Project Utopia. We've not set up an official job for me yet, but I could see some kind of public relations. Anyway, I am getting paid now. Hopefully I'll still be able to do what I love, and promise that I will make it out to see you guys eventually!

Archived