Kittie

Birth Name: Katherine Wilde Holland

Alias: Kittie (Unofficial)

Nature: Caregiver

Eruption: Complete nervous breakdown

Allegiance: Independent

Physical: Strength ●●●●● (Athletic), Dexterity ●●●●● (Agile), Stamina ●●●●● (Energetic)

Athletics ●●●●●, Brawl ●●●, Endurance ●●●●●, Martial Arts ●●, Might ●●, Resistance ●●●●●, Stealth ●●●●

Mental: Perception ●●●● (Keen hearing), Intelligence ●●●, Wits ●●●● (Graceful)

Academics ●●●, Awareness ●●●●, Rapport ●●●●, Survival ●

Social: Appearance ●●●●● (Exotic), Manipulation ●●●, Charisma ●●●●● (Vivacious)

Style ●●●

Backgrounds: Allies ●, Mentor ●, Node ●●●, Resources ●●●

Mega-Attributes: Mega-Dexterity ●, Mega-Perception ●, Mega-Wits ●, Mega-Appearance ●

Enhancements: Physical Prodigy, Electromagnetic Vision (Limited), Enhanced Initiative, Almost Live

Powers: Claws ●●●, Luck ●●●, Animal Mastery ●●

Extras: None

Willpower: ●●●●●

Quantum: ●●●

Quantum Pool: 26

Taint: ●●●

Aberrations: Yes.

Health Levels: Standard.

Soak: 5B/2L

Initiative: 11 (16)

Movement: Walk 7m/Run 18m/Sprint 38m

Merits/Flaws: Sexy (1pt Merit), Lusty (1pt Flaw)

~Excerpts from Kittie's OpJournal~

I'm going crazy. That's it. That's the only explanation. I've completely lost my mind. Ethan left, and I lost my mind. This does not happen. People don't just turn into freaking catgirls. It's got to be the result of a psychotic break, or something. That's the only rational conclusion… I'm crazy, and I'm delusional. Otherwise, I couldn't possibly feel so amazingly, phenomenally good after everything that's happened. Am I really even typing this, or am I asleep and dreaming, or even just imagining it? For all I know, I could be banging on the kitchen counter and staring out the window right now. I'll just… I'll call my mom.

Well, the verdict's in. I'm not crazy. …Not completely, anyway.

I spent a few days at a clinic not far from my parents' house, and not only am I not delusional, I'm a nova. A nova! How the hell did that happen?

Okay, so that's mostly a rhetorical question. The doctors were very helpful, and after a few informal interviews, they managed to narrow the trigger down to "emotional trauma." Well, no kidding. I have to have one of the lamest eruptions in nova history, though. My parents have officially freaked out, and I got a letter from the university. I'm on academic suspension until they decide what to do about my new "status." Of course, that means I lose my scholarship, but what can I do? Goodbye, college. Hello, wonderbra endorsements. Ugh.

Archived