Aberrant: 2011 - City Streets [Mature][Complete]

White Light

Lina gasped for air when he threw up her shirt and kissed her back, and her face turned red. It was sudden and unexpected, and she think she liked it. She made an audible moan when he was kissing her back slightly squirming. She wanted to turn, and pull him close to her bare body. She wanted too so much, but managed to control herself. He found the one on her neck and kissed it, and Lina smiled know that he would find them all. She was willing to let go of control than, but wanted to wait till he found the final ones. When he did, though, her mood chance.

He spoke, hitting the nail on the head. The words were hard for Lina as she was never able to vocalize them before. Lina was facing the back of the couch, holding back her emotions. She listened to each word like a spell, lost in its meaning. It wasn't until he stopped speaking that she looked back at him. He was crying, and she was barely holding it back. She wrapped her small arms around his neck, and buried her head into him. "Everyone except my little brother. He still treats me the same." She said solemnly. "I just want to get away so bad, but I don't want to leave him. I don't want to leave him like I don't want to leave you, and not even for a minute." She held onto him, breathing heavily and holding back tears.

He let himself cry for a minute- partly for the sadness of Lina's life story and its pain, partly for the relief that his understanding of her had been so true ... true enough she wanted to be with him. Strong hands gently stroked her hair and through the hair, he kissed her just once. For several minutes Ravenshire held her and caressed her softly.

It was with a defiant determination that he broke the silence.

"Then we'll have to do something about that, won't we? Let me see what I can do on my end. I have some contacts here in the city, and others out and about. Making things happen is what I do."

"Oh," he added with an undertone of merriment, "we should eat."

As if on cue, his stomach rumbled.

Lina smiled into him, and held in for another few seconds. As she let go, she spoke. "I'll go get it." She said cheerfully. She stood up on the couch, unaware that if Ravenshire was looking up he would see right up her shirt. She stepped off the couch and bounded for the bedroom, giggling. Maybe she did know.

She re-entered with the tray full of food from earlier. She set it on a couch cushion behind Ravenshire's head, and sat cross legged next to it. She picked up a piece of scrambled egg with her fingers and placed it in her mouth, making a 'Mmm' noise. Ravenshire turned and grabbed a fork and began eating slower than Lina.

"You didn't tell me you were a cook." She said cheerfully, and her eyes caught a glimpse of the clock. "You know, I should probably be home by tonight. I don't want to, but I should. I need to make sure the heat didn't go out before my Parents and brother get home tomorrow."

'No underwear ... no underwear ... I'll tell her ... later.'

"You know, I should probably be home by tonight. I don't want to, but I should. I need to make sure the heat didn't go out before my Parents and brother get home tomorrow."

"Okay," Ravenshire said in measured tones, "If we get you home by ... say four o'clock, that puts you in Green Bay at two-thirty, out of JFK at one ... and its not even eight yet."

Daniel's finger dance across the glass coffee table in front of him. As Lina leans over his shoulder, she can see the laser-keyboard. She follows his gaze to one of his monitors were various flights to the Midwest start popping up. It narrowed down first to flights to the Duluth/Madison/Green Bay area and then to a One-ten flight out of JFK to Green Bay. Even as he punched up one account to pay for the trip, another screen came to life. Before Lina could protest, Ravenshire had reserved a limousine service to pick her up at the airport for the trip to Bruno.

Instead, she kissed him on the back of his head.

Daniel turned around for another kiss, this one longer, on the lips.

"Thanks," he said. "We now have the morning for us. What do you want to do?"

Lina kisses him again in an answer, holding the kiss for a time. She pulls back and with a fake sigh says "Well, we can't do that all morning.. so I am out of ideas." She smiled, and kissed him again quickly. "And unless you are getting undressed, I am getting dressed." She stood up the same as before, and made into the hallway and into the bathroom with her things.

She closes the door, and pulls the shirt from over her head and onto the floor. She eyes the shower for a minute, than decides it's a good idea. She opens the glass sliding door, and turns it on. She gets it to a decent temperature and steps under the warm water. She looks at the floor, but decides not to sit down as she would normally do. Stand up showers are not made for that.

Ravenshire checks himself over quickly before getting his shoes on. He picks a pair of white, fabric sneakers, laces them up before sitting back down. Hearing the shower running, he selects a few shops on his computer and then selects an attendant at each of the shops. Two of the stores are booked solid ... who would guess it this close to Easters - sigh, so Daniel picks up his phone to do battle. Five minutes and some judicious bribes later Ravenshire has his best, top flight shopping tour of New York ready.

'Wait til they get a load of Lina,' he muses. 'They are going to get to work with a real nova, and a clever and pretty one at that.'

Lina lets the water run down her body. Sometimes she had to shower several times per day due to her skin. All dirt showed immediately, and it took forever to get off. Lina turned off the shower, and opened the door. She opened a couple of cabinets, looking for towels. She opens the door and peeks her head out, looking down to the living room. Her face is whiter than before, and her hair is everywhere and dripping wet. "Where do you keep your friggen towels?!" She screamed, than laughing afterwards.

"Tall cabinet, top shelf." Ravenshire said back calmly. "And hurry up about it! We've got a long morning ahead of us!"

Lina smiled and retreated back into the bathroom. She dried off with a blue towel quickly, than wrapped it around her. She moved slowly to the living room walkway and poked her head in. "Hey.. could I wear some of your clothes? I feel skanky when I don't wash my clothes."

Daniel couldn't help but chuckle a bit at her discomfort.

"Tall cabinet, top shelf," he said. "And hurry up about it.! We've got a long morning ahead of us!"

She came out looking ... looking very much like something he could really get used to. She drew him from his reverie with,

"Hey.. could I wear some of your clothes? I feel skanky when I don't wash my clothes."

"I'm sure we can find something," he responded, quickly getting up. He eased an arm around her waist and took her back to the bedroom. Ravenshire sized her up and sucked on his lower lip for a minute. A step took him to the low-lying dresser drawers. Sox came first - white athletic sox that would probably be knee-high on her. A pair of boxers was the best he could do for underwear. He tossed those next to her too and followed it up with,

"I'm all out of bras. Does this mean you will go naked," he asked hopefully.

Lina gave him a mock disapproving look then upped the ante by beginning to undo her towel. Ravenshire raised his hands in surrender and walked to the closet.

"Not made of iron," she caught him muttering as he passed her.

The closet was a walk in and the lights; both floor and ceiling came on automatically. Ravenshire weighed his options like a fashion diva about to send his flock out on the runway. Lina liked ... Red ... a deep red, collarless shirt caught his eye. He held it out to her and got a nod. Before handing it to her, he grabbed up a pair of pastel blue slacks and a darker red sweater. He finished up by taking out the thinnest belt he owned and hoped it would be enough. Laying out the clothes for her,

"How's this?" he asked.

Lina laughed at his made of iron jest. "We're nova's. We're all made of iron in baseline eyes." She giggled, and waited. When he pulled out the shirt, she smiled. "Reds my favorite color" She said, holding it up. Next came a dark red sweater, which Lina smiled about. After that came the pastel blue pants and a small belt. Lina held up the pants in awe, smiling broadly. "How's this?" He asked.

"Why on earth do you own pastel blue pants!?" She said, in a giggle. "These are so rediculous." She said, but than floated over to him, and gave him a short kiss. "They'll do fine, Mr. I-Dont-Know-What-Fashion-Is." She said still inches from him. "Now do you intend to watch me change, or will you please be as so kind as to leave?" Lina pointed towards the door.

"I could watch you forever," he whispered back to her, his eyes once more filled with longing for her, "but since you've asked me to leave."

He flashed a mischeivous grin then turned and marched out like a good little soldier. Ravenshire closed the door behind him and stumbled down onto the sofa to wait. His mind spun with a thousand thoughts and he started slowly humming a tune.

She waited for him to leave and closed the door. Once it did, the smile disappeared on her face, and she whispered to herself. "Yes, but would you wait for me forever?" She removed the towel, and decided it would be a good idea to go through Ravenshires things.

She opened up the drawers and found nothing interesting besides a condom, and some nude mags which had been stashed. Overall, the room was incredibly clean with no dirt in any sense. Lina smiled, but this made her nervous. Was he hiding something? Lina decided to forget it, and get dressed. The clothes were still big on her, but they just made her look smaller and cuter. She exited the room, leaving her things in a pile. "So where are we going, and how cute do I look?" She smiled and peeked her head around the corner, than walked out.

It was the Eyes get a little bigger and you can see him mouthing Wow look that woman often look for. Ravenshire stood up and took all of her in.

'She looks better in my clothes than I do. She even makes those slacks look like they were designed for her.'

"You look cute enough to start an entire Japanese fad, Lina ... and then some. I've set up some appointments for us ... and by us, I mean you ... at some fashion salons. The real New York shopping experience. We'll take a taxi because shopping is murder this time of year, but I think you'll like it."

With a wink, he adds,

"All the super-hot, young Fashionistas from Wisconsin are doing it."

"Japanese fad?" Lina looked at her hand. "Geisha's been out of style for a few decades." She giggled. "And Wisconsin doesn't have Fashionista's, so I guess it's just me." Lina bounded toward him, and jumped on him, landing spread legged, straddling him. She kisses him heavily, still a little shorter than him. "When does.. the cab... arrive?" She says in between kisses, rubbing her hands up and down his arms.

"Mmmmm ..." Ravenshire murmured as he savored the kiss.

"No taxi is waiting for us. Its a New York thing. I'm going to stand in traffic and dare one to hit me. Its how we city folk get around."

He reached around, cupping her buttocks - giving them a playful pinch - and stood up with he still wrapped around him. Daniel rocked ever so gently, but enough to mimic a far more intimate dance, and kissed her again. With a grin on his face, and without a hint of malice, grief, or anguish in his eyes, Ravenshire spoke.

"You have to know how much I want you. You are the most interesting, intriguing, and perplexing woman I've ever met and," nuzzling her once more and placing small kisses up and down her neck, "you are making sure that I will be taking cold showers for at least a week."

Ravenshire keeps one hand on her butt, supporting her on his waist, and the other roams up her back, tracing the outline of each tattoo he comes across. At the same time he moved them together to the closet. The hand caressing her back came out. The closet door opened, and he began blindly rummaging inside. Daniel pressed Lina against the wall and ground his hips into her, such was his desire for her. First one jacket then another came out and with his last grab he came out with a long, black woolen scarf.

Lina kept pressed up against him, even as he was grabbing things. She kept her arms around him tight, and was mildly surprised about his strength. She moved to sucking on his neck while he rummaged through the closet. "Can't we just stay here and do this?" She whispered into his ear, than kissed it, moving back down to his neck. Calm down.. gain control! She kept kissing him, but not as intensely.. until she moved back to his lips. He was grinding against her, and she was feeling it all over her body. She wanted to drag him on the ground with him on top, but knew that he was incomplete control while holding her. This made her want him more. She was nearly squeezing him with all of her strength now, trying to be as close to him as possible.

"Can't we just stay here and do this?"

'Yes, yes, yes!' he thought as his will fought a losing battle against desire.

"No ... we need to get out of here ... NOW!"

The last word was filled with desperation.

With gentle force, he pulled himself away and lowered one of Lina's legs to the ground. Her arms remained around his neck, but she wasn't totally resisting his actions. While his right hand rested firmly on her left thigh, his left hand brought the scarf up and draped it over Lina's shoulders.

It was difficult for Ravenshire because he knew if they embraced one more time, it might push him over that horny edge. The hand fished out again and brought up a jacket for her, wedged between them. It was black suede and would envelope her much like the clothes. If he could get to it, the tan London Fog was for him.

Lina, against her wishes, lets go of the kiss. She still looks at him with the same longing. Her lips were bright red, and shaking a little. She let her arms go from around him and brought her other leg down. "Shopping will not compare, you know." She said with a slight giggle, but was entirely serious. She put the black jacket on, and it wore her more than she wore it. She seemed to disappear inside of it, making her look smaller than she already was. As she walked by Ravenshire, she glided her hand down his arm, than moved to the couch. She laid down on her back, and threw a hand up to her forehead dramatically. "Oh!" She said loudly, near laughing. "I am so tired!"

With over-dramatic swiftness, Ravenshire descended upon Lina.

'Oh yeah,' a tiny voice told him, even as it diminished, 'I'm going to hell.'

The jacked dropped and Daniel fell on top of Lina. He pressed his lips against her and let his tongue to do battle with hers. His left hand linked up with hers and he led her hand up over her head. His right hand swept down to her waist, dove beneath the sweater and began pulling on her shirt.

Ravenshire felt the heat of his desire burning bright. He traced a pattern along her right hand and wrist. His snaked up her stomach and chest until he cupped her left breast. As he tantalized it, he playfully bit her lower lip.

Lina fought him back. For a second she almost pushed him off because she wasn't watching him, than only her tongue was fighting him. She gasped and shivered when he put his hand on her stomach and started sliding it up her shirt. Only for a few minutes.. she told herself. She slid her free hand around his body and up his shirt and around to his back. She tried to grab, but just ended up needing him like a kitten. She pressed her hip up into his wanting to feel as she did before.

Only a few more minutes..

His hand cupped her left breast, his thumb and forefinger crept up on her nipple, and gave it the first, playful pinch ... and Ravenshire fell off Lina as if thrown by some greater force. Without a word, Daniel stormed back toward the bathroom. He threw the door open, opened the shower door and stepped in. Even as Lina sat up, wondering what had gone wrong, she heard the water - cold water - come on and start drenching Ravenshire in its will-sustaining chill.

Lina waited for a moment after hearing the water running. She took off the jacket, and slowly crept down the hallway and towards the bathroom. Quiet footed as she was, she was positive that Ravenshire was not aware. She slowly opened the door to the bathroom, doing her best to not make noise. She peered in and saw him behind the glass door, the air cold around her. She quickly turned back and ran down the hall. She dropped onto the couch and smiled, feeling happy and excited. In her bordem she ran her fingers across her stomach, remembering his touch and his body. Slowly, she unbuttoned her pants and reached her hand into the boxers, slipping a finger between her legs and around her slit while giving a slight moan.

When he felt he had regained some measure of control, Daniel cut the water off. He took off his soaking wet clothes and hung them over the glass so that they would (mostly) not drip on the floor. A quick few steps out of the stall and he had one towel wrapped around his waist and another one drying his hair.

Ravenshire looked down the hallway, but didn't see her. He slowly, cautiously walked down the hallway back toward the Den ... and the Bedroom. At the door to the Bedroom, he heard her - more, he smelled her. The scent of a woman makes men do all kinds of crazy things. This was no exception.

The chill of the shower evaporated. Ravenshire moved toward her on stealthy feet until he rounded the sofa and looked down at her. Lina's eyes were closed and her hand was busy in a slow, steady rhythm. He closed the distance, eyes studying her and feeling out for her own special movements and responses. Daniel went to one knee. He took her left leg gingerly, but still caused Lina to start. Not a word was spoken. He lifted her leg further to the side and her hands covered her most private of places instinctively.

"Let me," he said with quiet intensity. She measured his eyes and only reluctantly moved his hands away. Ravenshire then lowered his head down and slowly took in a strong whiff of her musk. He lowered his head still further until he could kiss her and he did. Lina gave a quick intake of breath. He kissed her again then playfully licked top to bottom. In the most sensitive of places, his tongue lingered and made a small circle, before moving back down again. Ravenshire repeated the motions again and again, starting out with a slow, languid pace, but slowly going faster and faster.

Lina threw her head back, grabbed the back of the sofa with her hands, and lifted up her body. "Ohhh... " She said, her voice raising and lowering. "Ohh.. OH!" Her breathing was heavy, and she put one of her hands on his head with her head still thrown back. "Noo!" She screamed and pulled back her body, looking scared and tortured by her own mind. "Not yet.. " She whispered, looking afraid but happy. She didn't pull the pants up, quiet yet, seemingly to be in contemplation. "I want you so much, but this is too soon." She pulled her pants up, than pulled him up onto her. She could feel him through his towel, and wasn't helping whatsoever. She kissed him slowly and softly. " ..I want you so much"

Ravenshire sat back, momentarily caught up with such contradictory feelings. He nodded in agreement.

"Too soon," then he stood up.

He was racing back to the shower, but shot back to Lina.

"I'll be right back."

The shower came on once more, but this time it only lasted about half a minute. Once more, it shut off and once more Ravenshire was coming back up the hallway. He gave her a wink.

"I've gotta get dressed," he said as he went into the bedroom.

Lina smiles at him, still feeling uncomfortable. She stopped because she thought that she was supposed to, and not because she wanted to. She didn't know what she wanted besides to be with him. It will have to wait for at least a little while. Until I know I won't regret it, and he won't regret it. Lina made sure she was in full order in the bathroom before returning to the living room and waiting for him. When he stepped out, he was wearing a nice collared shirt, some dress pants, and the London Fog that he dropped on the floor. She smiled at him, attempting to look as innocent as possible.

She looked at him and smiled which made him feel better about his close call with jumping off the cliff.

'She doesn't hate me,' he thought with some relief.

Ravenshire took her arm and together they walked out of the apartment. The elevator took long enough to cause a pregnant silence, but when they stepped in he managed to get back much of his confidence.

"I think we'll start with lingerie. I don't think we want to freak out the Fashion Maidens of Discipline ... and I want you to know I'm never going to look at my boxers in the same way again."

He said the last of that with a wink then a far-off dreamy smile.

She rewarded him with a blush, a shy smile, and an elbow to his ribs. Daniel faked the impact then followed it with a kiss. She smiled as they parted. They had turned back from the precipice together and that victory was something they shared. The chime went off and the door opened.

As the door opened, Lina kept a little distance from Ravenshire. She there wasn't more than a foot between them, but they still often brushed into her as they walked. She had to often resist the urge to look at him smiling and giggling. Lina never knew who could be watching, and didn't want to take a chance. When they stepped onto the street, Lina moved a bit closer and crossed two of their fingers. "I hate letting go." She said in a normal voice. As people passed, they stared at her. She was a fashion criminal, but people still seemed to be longing for her, and Ravenshire too. They were attracting too much attention for Lina to kiss him, but she squeezed his fingers.

Ravenshire and Lina moved to the curb. The street seemed to be filled with taxi's, and Ravenshire quickly flagged one down. "The secret is.. " He said, playfully and cocky "is too look like you can pay." Lina smiled, wondering what the department store would be looking like.

Ravenshire held the door for Lina and then followed her in.

"Were to, buddy," the thick-bodied, red-haired female cabbie snapped.

Before he could reply, she had already left the curb and forced her way back into traffic.

"Cassandra's of Fifth Avenue," Daniel answered, while smiling to Lina. He let his fingers playfully rub against Lina's as he talked.

The cabbie gave a quick glance up into the rear-view mirror.

"Aaa-yep" she responded with just a hint of Old Northwestern drawl. Lina would have pegged her as someone from Minnesota ... here, driving a cab, in New York.

Lina looked to Daniel and asked,

"What kind of store is Cassandra's?"

"Its an off-the-runway spot, specializing in New Age Retro fashions ... a lot of blacks, whites, and grays, but they specialize in the tall, slender dynamite woman, such as yourself."

"It’s virtually a Goth fashion-plate," the cabbie volunteered, "except they don't carry enough leatha."

Ravenshire grinned at the interruption.

The cab swerved with a sudden, sharp lane change and the two novas were flung about and then pushed forward when the cab slammed on brakes.

"You're here," the cabbie chortled.

Ravenshire pushed Lina along the seat, seeing as they had to exit on her side. At the same time he took a group of $50's and handed them to the Cabbie.

"Hey ..." he started.

"Name's Maude," the cabbie interrupted.

"Okay Maude. Wait for us."

Maude fanned the fifties and nodded with a,

"Aaa-yep. Can do."

Lina stepped out onto the curb and looked up at the black marble edifice of the store. The name was back-lit silver in the cursive style.

Daniel stepped out of the cab after Lina and wrapped his arms around her from behind.

"Let's go inside," he whispered into her ear.

Lina turned her head and kissed him on the neck. Before he could respond, she took his hand and led him inside Cassandra's.

Lina walked with Ravenshire a step behind her, still holding onto him. She was excited and moving quickly. Ravenshire had to hurry to be able to open the door for her, in which she smiled at him. The lobby seemed like that of a state building, with a receptionist and all. Lina looked confused at Ravenshire, and he led her to the receptionist. The lighting in this room was soft orange, and Lina's skin adapted to it. It made her look almost human.

"We have an appointment." Ravenshire said in a stern, yet kind voice. "The name's Ravenshire."

The woman looked at Daniel, than Lina. She opened a book and thumbed through it. "Ah, yes. Will this be for you, Mr. Ravenshire? Or for your.. sister?" The woman looked at Lina for more than a few seconds. "You.. A nova?"

"Ah, yes. Will this be for you, Mr. Ravenshire? Or for your... sister? You... A nova?"

Lina smiled up at Ravenshire, who gave her a quick squeeze before responding.

"It is for my Companion, Lina Doritha ... and yes, she happens to be a nova."

The receptionist's eyes flashed through concern, intrigue, to attentiveness.

"Offfff ... course," she caught herself," your Companion."

She now looked to Lina and her smile lost some of its professionalism and took on a warmer demeanor.

"Ms. Doritha, Angelyne will be your attendant."

As if on queue, a tall, willowy blonde with overly styled hair coiffed up to resemble post-modern statuary appeared.

Lina looked to the receptionist and then to Angelyne.

"Call me Lina," she said with a hint of her power and authority.

Angelyne looked up and down at Lina speculatively. She licked her lower lip and then took Lina by the hand.

"I know just the thing," Angelyne spoke over her shoulder, leading Lina along. Ravenshire followed at a more sedate pace.

Angelyne turned and grabbed Lina by the front of the pants. Without asking she pulled the pants enough so that she could look inside. Angelyne arched one eyebrow, but remained quite. Angelyne drew Lina along a series of racks with lacy, black bras and panties. She grabbed a few, held them up to Lina, putting some back and kep others.

The path led to a change room were Angelyne deftly began 'helping' Lina undress.

"I don't think ..." Lina began, somewhat uncomfortable by Lina's studious eye ... maybe even a bit lustful. Some of Liberteen's on line comments came to Lina's mind unbidden.

"Trust me, Child," Angelyne interrupted her. Lina felt somewhat powerless to deal with this insistent woman. She wanted to go shopping and even go shopping here, but this experience was totally beyond her. By the time Lina worked through all this, her boxers had hit the ground and she was totally nude before this stranger. Immediately Lina's hands tried to cover herself up. She glances fearfully into the woman's eyes and ... and she saw that she was beautiful. Though the older woman was sizing her up, she was also obviously envious of Lina's grace and stature. It was ... encouraging and enlightening.

"Now let’s try this," Angelyne final said. She held up a strapless black bra that was almost transparent.

"Your breasts are small, but your nipples are so erogenous. Highlight them."

She helped Lina put the bra on and while Lina was taking stock of herself in the mirror, she picked out a thin pair of panties and had Lina step into them. Angelyne pulled the panties up and pulled them snug from behind. The underwear was virtually a thong and when Angelyne tugged it upwards, Lina let out a 'Meep!'

The black highlighted her pale, white skin and the silky designs seemed to flow about her body.

'I'm ... I ... I'm a beautiful woman,' was the astonished thought that came unlooked for in Lina's mind. 'This is who he sees.'

The rest of her New York Designers' experience was somewhat of a blur. He bought the lingerie for her, as well as a black pleated skirt, a sleeveless white silk shirt and a Maroon fleece sweater. At another store, he bought her knee high black suede boots. A third store she picked up her own scarf and at a fourth, a black leather jacket with a Fallen Angel logo on the back. There were seven stores in all, before the time finally came when she had to catch her plane. Through out the shopping, Lina made Ravenshire laugh, and his eyes sparkle. Only the clock racing away brought him sorrow. Now she had to leave him. Now she had to go.

Lina stopped a few feet short of the flight attendant. Boarding had been called several times, and it was almost time for final boarding. Lina had already checked her items when she realized that she left her underwear and euphiber at Daniels house. She hadn't said anything about it, though. "I don't want to leave." Lina said solemnly, burying her head into Ravenshires shoulder. "I like being here and being with you and I don't want to leave."

Lina wrapped her arms around Ravenshire, and he did the same. "I want to stay here with you. Can't we buy more time? I forgot some of my clothing at your house. Couldn't we go back and get it?" Lina's arms were locked around him, and she was doing the best she could to hold on.

Ravenshire wasn't offering much resistance. "You already checked your bags.. besides. I already have your number. I'll call you soon, very soon."

Lina kept a hold onto him. She was wearing some of the items they had picked up. A pair of designer shoes with high socks, and a black long skirt. She wore the sleeveless tank top, and under that a black bra. Lina kissed his neck sensually and buried her head back into his shoulder. Her hair was very neat, and very soft. It matched her black skirt. "I have to go." She finally admitted.

Archived