Aberrant: 2011 - Grim News - Taken from Troy Campbells Website 3/24

TroyCampbell

Hey, there. It’s the 24th of March. I am currently in LA.

My date with Catalyst was earlier this week, and I’m sure you’re all just dying to find out how that went. We watched “Princess Bride”, which is one of my classic favorites. We had some pizza, drank some root beer. It was a pleasant evening that I will be quick to do again.

Night Out at the Blackburn is coming up soon. A friend I know got me on the list, along with Cat, so I think we’re going together. How we get there is unclear as of now, but I will be there.

I am in LA, because it’s the first time I’ve been back to California since I took of a month or two ago. Friends I know are doing well. Family is a different story. My father died, turns out. How I didn’t hear of this is beyond me. PU must’ve known about it, but felt the need to not share it with me. I don’t blame them. I just don’t understand.

My father, Gerald Philip Campbell, was forty-nine. He was born in Seattle, W.A., and was raised there until he was 12 and my grandparents decided to try and make it in LA. My grandfather suffered a fatal gunshot wound several months later, leaving my grandmother widowed. She got two jobs in order to support her only child. She died three years back, in a fire. Weird, huh? Someone gets that old, and you don’t expect it.

Needless to say, this branch of the Campbell family as hit a halt. I was my Fathers only child, and he was his parent’s only child. I am the last of us, until I father children.

The human Campbell line has ended.

Archived