Ravenshire

I am curious to know how many, if any, of us would be interested in a group event. Something akin to the Pow-Wow last year in the 2017 section, but perhaps grouped around the earthquake that Catalyst is planning for LA this spring. It wouldn't have to be a group fiction. It could be a series of independent stories intersecting at the event.

This idea came to me rather sudden-like and I figured it could be worth a bit of consideration. Let me know what your thoughts are.

I agree I am using the seed of your idea from "Okay ... A big thing ..." and I hope I've added to it. Its not so much about a confrontation between Project Utopia and the USA, but about how various novas deal with a natural catastrophe. I'm personally thinking about how humbling it would be to be a nova caught up in a massive earthquake, and that's just the first few seconds.

Um, Waki I am not saying it is cause by a nova's use of power, super tech or nature. I am saying that it is likely some will say nature,some witll say nova,and other will say tech. My character largely doesn't care, because she is there to take care of things after they go wrong....

Archived