[OpNet] Gravity Manipulator

Wakinyan

Are their any Novas that frequent this board who directly control gravity? If not do any of you know one I could possibly speak to? Nothing serious really I just have some questions I am wondering about and think someone who can sense and control gravity in some manner could answer them.

Not exactly Tempest but thank you. I could go to a university and have them use a Gravity Meter but I would rather talk to someone who has more insight into gravity.

Basically it is a long standing question I have wondered about since my rebirth. Can the physics of my wings truly be all that is required for my flight? Last time I weighed myself I am just short of three quarters of a ton at 1,720. I tend to consider my strength might be enough to overcome my weight (I can easily lift many times more than I weigh) and my wing span is over four times my height (Like many types of large raptors). My wings cause me to fly, I can hover, dive, barrel roll etc etc. I wouldn't be bragging to say I am one of the best fliers among our kind. But there is more to it than just wings, muscle and feathers this much I know. I often use the sky around me to aid me in my flight. A wind at the right moment helps me turn a corner tighter than I could normally. A summoned thermal helps me gain altitude easier. Having control over the medium you move in of course makes me that much more adept at flying.

In my pursuit to understand myself and my abilities fully I am trying to figure out if more is going on when I choose to fly than just muscle. I don't think I am altering gravity in order to fly but I am curious enough about it to ask someone who would know if I am.

I control Gravity.I would offer you what I see. Come to Denver, we can talk. Don't bring trouble and I will have all the time in the world. I ask you come alone, The Other has been most fussy of late over our ward's safety of late.

Archived