Adventure! RPG: Dark Tidings - Table Talk

jameson (ST)

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure what happened to Henry I sent him a PM on monday which he has yet to read, hopefully he will chime in soon.

IN the meanwhile it looks like just the two of you and three if Henry shows. I'm trolling for new players, if you know anybody now might be a good time to see if they want to join.

Quote:
Due to recent development, Millicents player is no longer on the board. What do you suggest?

I apologize I didn't see this message till just now. I would like to continue the game but will need to figure out what to do with Millicent and I feel we could use at least one more player (to get back up to 4).

Give me a few days and I'll work something out for dealing with the character. If anybody knows somebody interested in joining the game please encourage them to PM me.

Ok I'm going to do the best I can and NPC Millicent for the short term until I can bag the character. In that way the rest of you guys can at least move forward and get to have fun. With a little (ok a huge heap load at this point) luck we will get a new player or two shortly who can make up missing character and help fill in the gaps in the group.

Looks like you're all in mid conversation so I'll hold off on posting again for now.

Side note - I have not gotten any bites for new blood for the game so we may be down to just the three of you. It's easy enough for me to run this as it is working out to a "weekend" game so i will continue as long as you guys want.

Yeah, maybe it has. I'm available to continue, and I like this so far, but we seem to have some issues. I'm in 3 other PbP games (this would be 4) if we can't get this going, it was a worthy effort, and I should probably hold back a little anyway.

Yeah I think the frequency of posts is the biggest hurdle for a PBP game, seems like that was the case when the old Adventure game started to die. There just doesn't seem to be enough intrest in Adventure! to get a nice big group, that or nobody has the book. *shrug*

If this is dead, maybe I'll try a Trinity game once I'm settled into my new house.

Yeah, sorry, everybody. I was waiting on John and Leland for a while, and by the time they got around (not that it was that long, guys), I was bogged down in other stuff and it slipped my mind. It's rough to play with only three people, but if everyone's still in, I am, too. Nothing says this has to be rushed, anyway.

And yeah. I think a large problem is that nobody owns the damn book.

I can keep the game moving with just the three of you though it might be difficult for you guys to continue having just cause to associate with each other and puzzle your way through the game.

I'll try and recruit more players but I think we tapped out the RPG-Post crew unfortunately.

• 1 year later...

Archived