[OpNet] Now is a good time.

Muse

So I guess it is true what my mother said. One seeks out what one knows before one seeks what one does not know. She was wise in many ways, crazy in many other ways. I used to come her, but that is nothing but the past. I am here again. I wish you all a warm greeting and a good day. I am not what I used to be, then again this place is also not what it used to be either.

It was a GREAT YEAR!

I got to see the Amazon with a beautiful woman while being all El Gato Negro on the local wildlife only this time it was by choice. Got a new place in a new place and made a million new friends. Kept all my old friends, although Gerry was so pissed off about that crib guy that disappeared, which was so totally not my fault since I wasn't even home at the time. He got over it though and that's the important thing. Some of my art got rescued from Ibiza for me by a two absolutely fantastic women. They don't like each other but pulled together to do me a good turn and that's very chill.

Oh, and I my mafia lawyer got the charges overturned so I don't have to worry about statute of limitations in LA anymore. Which means I can tell the LALE to kiss my ass. That's a total chill too.

Last year was well unpleasant. I lost a lot of things I thought I loved, and found out that I did not love them as much as I thought. I set up many places to help those who needed what I had. I used to be rather rich. I am not anymore. Money felt so hallow. Money is a symptom of poverty. Not the other way around.

Major mojo of sympathies from me to you, Dude. But seriously if you got the chance to find out what you really love, and what you lost wasn't it anyway, then was it really a bad year? Think about it. You're now one of the ones that got a better idea of who they really are and what they really want.

That ain't so bad. Is it?

Sympathies? Well I do not know if I need those, but I thank you for the thoughts. I know you do art, so do I. I mainly do music. I also have been told by many people that I spark ideas in others, hence my name.Muse. I would like to offer you a hand of friendship.

Archived