Aberrant: 2011 - Human Behavior (ADULT Content) [COMPLETE]

Libertyne

His words were some of the most beautiful she could have hoped for. For a moment, she forgot that she was LiberTeen, sexual crusader, and high school girl Brittany Brown thrilled to the fact that the boy she liked also liked her. She smiled softly back at him. "I'm sure. I'd really rather fly. One day, if I get stronger, I'll have to take you."

She crawled up his chest so her lips met his, and she kissed him, letting it linger for several seconds, deeply, doing her best to give him a kiss goodbye he'd remember. She grabbed her duffel and slung it over her shoulder, smiling up at him sadly, clearly not wanting to go. "I'll miss you", she told him, and turned away, stepping out the door and securing her goggles before takeoff.

Robert stood there, watching her step out, equally as displeased with her leaving. Leaving, and leaving him alone to his solitude in his big, empty house full of many painful memories and few, new, happy ones. He missed her already.

As the door swung shut, Robert heard a musical giggle come from outside, and a sing-song call of "Roooobbyyyyyy..." Things were too maudlin, Brittany decided, and she wanted to leave him with a smile. He swung the door back open, and there Brittany stood on the front porch, the back of her skirt pulled up and revealing her bare beneath it. She leaned forward slightly, just enough to tease, and laughed, "We're both going to miss you, cutie. See you soon."

And with that, she leapt into the air, up and out of sight, leaving Robert with a bemused smiled on his rough face.

Archived