Aberrant: 2011 - Human Behavior (ADULT Content) [COMPLETE]

Libertyne

WARNINGS!: definitely adult content ahead. adult content that may strain normal perceptions of what is considered common or decent. you are warned.

Britt was glad she was ahead of schedule. She'd returned from St. Louis only days ago, and in the intervening days she'd been to San Francisco and Detroit, for the Red Cross and the ACLU, respectively. If she wasn't a nova, she'd probably be jet-lagged and dead tired. Instead, she was excited.

A smiled danced on her face. She shot through the chill Oregon air on her own steam, playing and swooping just below the cloud line, a small duffel secured by strap to her shoulder. Brittany loved to fly like nothing else, and in her own way, likened it to making love to the wind. She felt better than Wendy from Peter Pan and every fairy tale princess combined. It was magic.

But one thing they don't tell you about flying on your own is that when you can't identify destinations from the top, you end up having to do a lot of landing and checking to make sure you haven't overshot your mark. She'd arrived at Rogue Valley airport late in the afternoon, flying ex homo straight from the runway to Medford, and then periodically grounding herself as she traveled along the interstate to reorient herself and make sure she hadn't missed her street. The terrain, as beautiful as it was, didn't seem to help. Trees blotted out the land below wherever the city didn't prevail aside from a yard here or a park there, and as she approximated that she'd neared her destination, she began to descend.

She allowed a giggle to bubble up as she finally touched down for the last time, reckoning that from here she'd best walk, needing now to see house numbers and street names. No more flying today, she jokingly lamented to herself.

It was Robert - "robby" - she'd come out to this charming slice of the pacific northwest to see, today. The area wasn't altogether unfamiliar to her; her father routinely packed up the family and drove them down to San Francisco or the redwoods or even Reno on vacation, and Brittany had seen this area many times without ever stopping to inspect further. The whole region was a beautiful study in evergreen to her, full of people who in her mind really knew what it meant to be Americans. Salt of the earth folks who weren't grown in the Blble Belt were her favorite: they love their freedoms, they work for a living, and they don't feel any need to screw with other peoples' lives. A jay flew overhead, trilling out a song. She smiled at it as it swooped down towards her, singing her a little tune before moving on to perch in a nearby fir.

And what of Robert? Such a curious young man that had brought her out to this area today. He seemed so lonely sometimes, and that note left behind in his sig file, about his parents... He really sounded like he could use a friend, the poor guy, and the whole business of signing up for that novas-only forum was to make some new nova friends, herself. He had sounded really excited to have her over, she thought, giving a passing nod to the hope that she didn't disappoint. She wondered if he was as sweet a guy as he seemed to be on the op. She wondered if he was cute. She wondered if it might be all right to ask him about how mom and dad. She wondered other things, too. Things that put a funny, mischevious little smile on her lips.

The roads were nearly empty, save for children playing in their front yards or families with windows and doors invitingly open preparing for supper or just watching television together. Brittany drew plenty of gazes walking down the street, something she'd been growing progressively accustomed to over the last couple months. "People will stare," they told her at the Rashoud Clinic. "They will stare and they will whisper and they will call out. Your challenge will be to maintain your composure in the face of this." For Brittany, it was cake. Her mother had her in youngster beauty pageants since she was five, and she knew the score well enough. Smile, wave ocassionally, keep your poise. These people are your friends and neighbors and the people whom you prevail upon for their hearts and minds when it comes time to vote.

She counted down the house numbers, finding Robert's house with little difficulty, an imposing but homey two-story set into a copse of trees with its back to the woods at the end of a dead end splinter off a secondary road. Climbing the path that lead to the top of the mound, Brittany rang the doorbell and stood, an expectant smile awaiting her host when he opened the door to receive her.

It was the evening, and Robert Lamber was busy at cooking dinner. Bri...LiberTeen had told him she was arriving today, so he had set out to make the food he liked, maybe she would enjoy it too, Even if none of it actually matched.

Mini Hot dogs, filled with cream cheese? Check

Spaghetti with Avocado Sauce and Soy meatballs? Check

Three bean and two veggies salad? Check

Pineapple and Ciannamon Pie? Check

Buttered bread? Check

Seemed that everything was either done, or heating, and that was perfect, because there went the door.

Robert jogged to the door, excited to finally meet LiberTeen "I'm Coming!" Robert opened the main door to his house, and he was almost Floored by LiberTeen, she had seen her in Op feeds and Interview pictures, but damnit, those were nothing compared to the real thing. She just looked stunning there, waiting for him to open his door. He must have stood there quiet for more than a couple of seconds before he reacted.

"H..Hi! Come on in. I'm sorry, I forgot my manners. Hand me you bags, I will put them in the living room" Robert was literally tripping over himself, he had seen Caramel Bath and Weaver before, and while both of there were Gorgeous absolutely, LiberTeen did engrained herself on his mind as a beutiful being.

"I'm just finishing preparing food, do you want to eat? or do something else first?"

Brittany nearly gasped a little bit when Robby opened the door. She'd gone in to this with no idea of what he looked like, for starters. Not that it mattered too terribly, as she was one of the few girls who really, earnestly meant it when she said "looks aren't everything" - stuff like personality, brains, strength of character, view of the world, attitude, the way they treated her, and of course, how well they worked what they had - were all really important to her. Robert seemed like a genuinely sweet, bright, albeit somewhat lonely guy who needed a friend, and that was more than enough to bring here out here. And besides, it wasn't like she'd come here with the express interesting of screwing the guy's brains out, or anything.

That said, the option didn't sound like too terrible of one when Robert opened the door. The guy was a tank. He stood nearly a foot taller than her, and his body was rippling with muscles. Not in an overblown bodybuilder way, either, but instead it seemed as though some Renaissance master had carved his entire frame from a solid slab of pale marble in homage to Hercules or Thor and then draped it in jeans and a button-down shirt. If you were in to muscles, this guy was a puissant Adonis. Britt's hair was on end.

She dropped her head and looked up to Robby with her best doe eyes and blushed as he fell all over himself to invite her in. "He is adorable", she told herself, stepping inside delicately, letting Robert's massive hands claim her duffel and stowing them in a corner of his quaint parlor. Taking a polite look around the living room, it looked like Robby had picked out all the furnishings himself, and had done a pretty good job. He and her father seemed to share a lot of tastes, if the rustic look was any indication.

With a self-aware giggle, she removed her cape and hung it on a nearby coatrack.

"I'm just finishing preparing food, do you want to eat? or do something else first?", he asked, still apologizingly conscious of his actions.

Brittany smiled warmly at him, putting a hand on his chest and using it to brace her as she stood up on her tip toes and kissed him affectionaly on the cheek. A gentleman and a gourmet. She was impressed. "I'd love to eat, Robby. Thanks." Falling back down to her flat feet, she made a point of letting her hand linger on that sculpted chest just a moment too long to be an accident before strolling into the kitchen, beckoning him follow her with a look and a smile cast from over her shoulder.

She led him to the kitchen, and Robert followed along.

I still got a puppy crush on her. Robert was truly excited at the prospect of having LiberTeen over, it was to be the Solstice soon and she said she would drop by before her event, and he was grateful to have time to be with her.

Once in the kitchen, Robert pointed to a very plaid wooden table with four redwood chairs, under the table a small plate with no name and some crumbs of meat on it rested.

The stove was an old 1970's stove, probably came with the house, and Robert had it at full blast with all the dishes cooking at the same time. Spaghetti and the hot dogs were what was really taking up space, the Pie was in the oven and the salad was already done.

"Do you care to eat now? Its all piping hot and it has the flavor like that" Robert switched off the oven and the stove, the heat in the pans will keep the food warm. Robert setted the table for two, a glass, a plate, a fork and a knife, and some napkins. Everything that was needed for a nice dinner.

"You are lucky you arrived when you did, great timing. Food is hot, beverages are cold, and Wolfie is not due for another half hour at most. So we got time to chat over dinner." Taking a plate, Robert serves the spaghetti, with meatballs, and a side dish of 3 bean and 2 veggies salad, and mini-hot dogs with cream cheese. Some buttered bread in the middle of the table, and a promise of Pie filling the kitchen with its smell.

"I really hope you like it" and I hope to god I don't stare at your breasts during the whole dinner. "What would you like to drink? Water? Pop? Beer? Wine?"

Brittany giggled, taking the empty chair at the table. "I'm still not old enough to drink alcohol, but I appreciate the offer. I don't suppose it would do much good, though, huh?" She winked at him, an in-joke between novas. "I'll have water, if that's all right, with thanks."

She took an offered plate from Robby and waited until he sat down before gingerly starting to eat in a pleasant and mannerly fashion, taking occasional glances up at her host as he moved about the kitchen before sitting down, drinking in the hard curves of his sculpted frame. "He's got some beautiful eyes", she thought, and smiled warmly at him as he joined her at the table.

"This is really good!", she smiled at him as they started. "You're quite the cook, Robby. I'm really impressed. And I really appreciate you inviting me out to your home like this. I'm really happy to be here." She ate a bit of the salad and the spaghetti before interjecting, with a sly bit of suggestive grace, "Oh, and it's okay if you look, Robby." She arched her back almost imperceptively under the guise of restoring her already immaculate posture. "You're too sweet a guy to be so coarse, but really, I don't mind." She took a sip of water, smiled charmingly, and asked "So, anything on your mind? How are your studies?"

"Huh, thanks. Its just stuff my mother showed me how to cook when I was younger, said one day I would get to use it. I guess I did, huh?" Come on Robert, don't stare

Robert looking up saw straight into LiberTeen eyes Whoa...Beutiful eyes again...I gotta stop myself from just staring

"Oh, and it's okay if you look, Robby." found its way into his ears and Robert almost dropped his fork. "You can't be serious can you?" Robert mind blanked over the last question as he was still surprised by the declaration.

Robert's guest smiled back at him, just a hint of guile in her voice. "Robert", she addressed him matter-of-factly. "Tomorrow I will be on camera in front of the entire world. Anybody who cares to see what hides beneath this eufibre will have a more than adequate opportunity to do so." A blush scarleted her cheeks. "People have affirmed for me my entire life that I'm pretty, and since beauty kind of seems to be one of those consensus things, I guess I know it. But I like being pretty, Robby. I'm lucky, and I know it. I try not to be conceited, and I really do feel that the best kind of beauty comes from within. I try to be beautiful that way, too." She paused, helping herself to some hot dogs, salad, and bread, not returning her eyes to his. "I guess what I'm saying is that as much as I don't really like to admit it, 'cause I feel guilty about it, I like attention, Robby, and...you're a sweet, gentle, intelligent guy. So I guess I kind of especially like attention from you. I know that guys are kind of wired to be interested in girls. So if you like to look...um..." She giggled again, somewhat nervously. "Really, I kinda like it." She flashed him her big, beautiful doe eyes and smiled a bashful smile, and added, "As long as you don't mind if I look back."

"I...I guess, I just...I'm just not used to it. You would be the first girl to ever tell me that" Robert started to apologize again Apologizing is getting old, I will start to annoy her if I don't get over this little boy shyness

Smiling back at her, with a new determination Robert faced LiberTeen "Of course I don't mind, I try to excercise daily. It helps keep me in shape" Robber finishes cleaning up his plate just as he talk.

"It seems the food is almost over, I got a TV on the back, nothing huge just big enough for two people to see. Want to go and see a movie?" Robert said it inviting LiberTeen for a moment of fun "Got a nice couch too, comfy as a cloud too."

"I try to excercise daily. It helps keep me in shape", Robert smiles back as he cleans off his plate.

"It's working", Brittany thought to herself. "Big time. I wonder if all of him is that big..." She bit her lip while his back was turned.

"It seems the food is almost over, I got a TV on the back, nothing huge just big enough for two people to see", he gestured to the adjacent room. "Want to go and see a movie? Got a nice couch too, comfy as a cloud too."

"Sounds great", she smiled. "What've you got to watch?" She half-skipped to him and crooked her arm around his. "Just lead the way, Robby."

Robert clearned up the kitchen, taking his plate and glass to the sink, and washing it. Making conversation while at it "What do you feel up to? I got this new Horror movie, its japanese, and they say it will get you scared of your own shadow from all that horror. What do you say? are you a horror movie fan?"

Finihing up with the dishes, Robert takes LiberTeen arm on his again, leading the way to the living room.

Plaster walls, covered in grey paint, and a big black leather couth infront of a small 26' TV. Not something for showing off, but big enough to watch the movie with the couch close enough.

"Will you do me the honor of picking your side to sit?" Robert flashed his best smile, trying to act cool.

"Horror movie sounds fun", Brittany smiled at him as he continued to finish off the dishes. "But I can't help but think that maybe, just maybe, you're banking on my getting frightened and needing someone big and strong to hold close, huh?" She laughed as she took his arm and they walked into the living room, leaving him momentarily silenced.

"Will you do me the honor of picking your side to sit?", Robert asked her.

She eyed the three-person couch and wondered if he was trying to be overly cautious, again. Patting his arm, she told him with just a hint of quiet mystery, "Why don't you take whichever side you prefer, and I'll sit in the middle, if it's all right." She sat gently down on the leather sofa on the center cushion, fumbling the arranging of her skirt just enough to hint that she wasn't wearing shorts underneath them, today. She smiled up at Robert somewhat sheepishly, whose crotch was now disquietingly close to her face, and giggled, waiting for Robert to start the movie and sit down.

• 2 weeks later...

"Horror movies ARE fun" Robert interjected. "But hey, you can't blame me if you are a superhero and still need a big and strong man to hang on to, can you?" Robert just snickers and winks at Britt.

"Its kinda of an old movie, but not too old. Its called 'Audition' its a psychological thriller about being alone" Robert put on the DVD on its player, and allowed the movie to start. Sitting to the left of Britt on the couch and putting his arm around her shoulders. "Hope you enjoy the movie"

A psychological thriller about being alone, huh? Robert's choice was telling, and so was the way he described it. Poor guy. She really wanted to ask about his mom and dad, but wasn't sure if she should broach the subject yet, or at all. He might be really sensitive about it. On the other hand, maybe all he needs is someone to pour his heart out to. Britt knit her eyebrows together and wondered what she should do.

Robert sat beside her, throwing his well-muscled arm over her shoulder. "Well!, she thought to herself. "At least I seem to have relaxed him enough to be a little less shy." She placed a delicate hand on Robert's upper thigh and slowly drug her fingertips over it over the course of several minutes as the movie began.

• 2 weeks later...

The movie dragged along, going on about a Japanese businessman doing auditions for a new bride under the disguise of a TV Soap, and his obsession over a certain young actress.

Of course, Robert was barely paying attention, his attention was diverted by LiberTeen advances on him, and how much he wanted to answer them but was too frozen to actually do so.

She seems to like me, but then again, she does like a lot of people who treat her nicely. But then again, she is definitely better company than... Robert' train of thought was broken by some kind of bark and growling from the other side of the door.

"Oh! I forgot about Wolfie!" Robert gets up, letting Brit's hand slide down his tight "Don't you want to meet him?" Robert offers his hand to Brit so she could get up from the couch. “I bet he will like you” Just as much as I do

Brittany spent the movie dividing her attention between the movie, Robert's face, and Robert's body. It wasn't that the movie was bad, and she was paying attention to it, but Robert never left her peripherals. She was becoming slowly aware of a conflict going on inside him; he wasn't paying too much attention to the film, either. His body seemed awfully responsive, but his face bore a look of consternation.

Brittany was confused, too. Part of her wanted to inquire what was wrong, to try to be helpful and understanding and serious. Part of her wanted to help ease him through more deliberate means. She started to wonder if maybe she'd done something wrong, or if there was something he didn't particularly like about her. She was still considering this when some decidedly canine noises broke the emotional stillness of the small room.

With a start, Robert leaps up from his spot on the couch. "Oh! I forgot about Wolfie!" He doesn't seem to be using it as an excuse to get away from her so much as genuinely swept up in the realization of a job undone. Extending his hand to her, Brittany used his forearm to climb to her feet. "I bet he'll like you", he says with a smile.

Not letting go of his hand, she smiles back with a mischief that's palpable. "I bet I'll like him." "I bet I'll like both of you."

Holding onto Brit's hand, Robert felt a exhilaration and the doubt leaving his body slowly. He had no idea what it was, but he sure hoped it continued to make his confidence grow for now.

"Oh you will love him, Wolfie always comes around this time of day, probably hungry. He spends the night here and then scampers off in the morning to go hunt probably." Robert squeezes Brittany's hand lightly, just enough to show her he was happy she was here.

Opening the door, outside it right at the steps of the porch was a regal looking Grey Wolf, about 3ft high and 5ft long, it truly is a massive wolf, and thankfully it was wagging its tail at the sight of Robert. "Isn’t he lovely?" covered in a gray-silver coat, with white spots on the chest and white paws, and intense blue eyes staring back, the wolf was on the ground, resting sphinx like, relaxed as possible.

"Why don't you play a little with him while I go get his food Brit?" Robert smiles while saying this, before turning back towards the kitchen.

• 2 weeks later...

"Isn’t he lovely?", Robert asked her. It was a rhetorical question, but one that deserved an answer, anyway.

Brittany let out a squeal. "Oh, Robby! He's magnificent!" She clenched his hand enthusiastically, taking momentary grip of his forearm with her other hand as if she had to steady herself. "Beautiful!" Letting go of Robert, Brittany leaned forward at the waist to greet the magestic animal face to fierce, intimidating face as if in greeting, slowly reaching out a delicate flower of a gloved hand to pat the creature on the ear. The wolf looked up at her with a curious affection reflecting in his piercing blue eyes.

"Why don't you play a little with him while I go get his food Brit?" Robert turned and walked back into the kitchen to return shortly.

Brittany was mesmerized. She'd only seen wolves at the zoo, at a distance, and while her father kept dogs, some of them great beasts and some of them fierce, none of them matched the raw bestial sensuality of this incarnation of Fenrir before her. She knelt down to her knees and scratched him behind the ears, the wolf responding happily to the affection, craning his head into her hand and nuzzling his face against hers affectionately. Brittany gasped with delight, a deep blush rising in her cheeks. In some fashion that she simply could not grasp, the wolf, while being foreign to her, felt somehow familiar, and at the same time it made her feel a lot like the last few hours with Robert had made her feel. Not simply amorous, but like Robert and he shared something, an aspect or quality that ran true through both of them. She wondered if maybe that was the case with all gorgeous boys who live in the mountains and keep wolves as pets. The wolf licked at her face, his tail still wagging happily, and Brittany, lost in feeling, clenched her eyes and hoped Robert would return shortly. Very shortly.

Not more than a minute later, Robert came out with a pair of thick steaks on the plate that resided nameless under the dinner table. Walking into such a heartwarming scene as Wolfie licking Britt's face. She must be a real sweet for a wolf to lick her face like that, true good to the core I would say

Sneaking behind Britt very, very silently, he dropped the plate besides Wolfy and cupped his hands over her eyes. "Guess who Snow white?" Robert knelt behind Brittany to reach into this position, resting his arms over hers and his chin on her head.

"I will give you three chances, and if you miss there might be a small penalty after" Robert chuckled slightly, Wolfie abandoning his meal for a second to turn and look at him, before digging back into his meal.

Brittany felt and heard Robert coming up behind her, and when she felt his arms reaching around her, she'd hoped for the best. Still, what she got wasn't half bad, and she smiled widely, her cheekbones gently brushing Robert's palms.

She giggled. "Oh? And if I get it right, is there a prize?" Before he could answer, she went on, putting on an air of mock petulance. "And a 'small penalty', huh? I can't imagine it's what I have in mind, since I don't imagine there's anything small about you, Mr. Whoever-You-Are. Mmm..." She made a noise somewhere between contemplative and aroused, running her hand over Robert's squatted leg, and added "Well, now my curiosity is piqued, so I'll...guess...Totentanz?" She stifled a giggle. "Was that wrong? Do I get punished now?" Clearly perceiving that Robert had loosened up some and hoping this was him battling with shyness while still trying to flirt, she decided to test the waters, and punctuated her question by rubbing her bottom gently against Robert's frame. "Is it a spanking?", she asked herself, and grinned even wider. "I hope it's a spanking."

Robert shivered at LiberTeen actions, feeling her so close to him, he couldn't do anything but feel the luckiest man alive.

A small voice had been on the back of his head all evening She will be gone by tomorrow, and you will be alone again, always alone

Screw that, I have to take whatever happiness I can get, even if ephemeral.

Robert, with a new determination, spins Brit around, kissing her in the lips, running his hands down from her shoulders to her waist, only after what seemed like an eternity to him breaking the kiss. "I do hope that the penalty we can agree on is much more than a spanking..."

Robert grabbed her and spun her around roughly, feral. Like a beast. Exactly like she wanted. He pressed his lips on hers hard, like he had something to prove. He didn't. His body was speaking plenty, and with more than just the bulge in the front of his jeans that was still growing. His hands ran roughly over her like the claws of a bear, massive, powerful things that threatened to tear her apart with satyric fury.

"I do hope that the penalty we can agree on is much more than a spanking..." He was breathless now, nearly growling.

Brittany smiled up at him, her heart pounding out a drumbeat in her chest. With a coy bite of her lower lip, she sat back on the wooden deck, her knees arched up, letting her navy skirt fall across the length of her thigh, resting in a bunch at her waist, leaving her plainly naked from her waistline down. Staring into Robert's eyes, begging and commanding him to hold himself back for a moment until he was invited, Brittany inhaled, and her red-piped bustier began to recede, as if melting. She hadn't had a lot of experience manipulating Eufiber, she reminded herself, but could do a passing job on the fly if all that was important was getting it out of the way. The colony shifted and crawled with virus-like speed, resting as a series of white and red stripes on the trim of her cape. Satisfied with the job, Brittany smiled up at Robert, her eyes half-closing in expectation, grabbed him by the collar, and pulled him close to her. With a whisper, she leaned in to Robert's ear, her lips brushing it with enough subtlety to not seem forced and enough candor to make it unmistakable, and with a voice that was at once throaty and girlish, begged him, "Fuck me, Robby." With a quick motion, she unbuttoned his pants, liberating him with both of her hands. She gave a passing glance backwards to Robert's pet wolf, happily and obliviously finishing the last of his meal, and without changing tempo or tone, finished, "Both of you, fuck me."

Robert was taken aback by Liberteen words, they registered on the back of his head, but something else was in the controls right now.

Moving over Britt, Robert almost growls out an answer right near hear ear "I don't share well Britt" and biting her neck, hard enough to leave a mark, but not to break the skin.

Immediately taking hold of LiberTeen, Robert pulls her across the wooden deck and inside the house. Leaving half his clothing behind on the deck's stairwell. Lifting up LiberTeen up to a wall besides the kitchen entrance, Robert started the arduous task of pleasing the young Nova for as long, and as varied as Robert could muster with all his stamina.

"I'm just so bad with sharing with the others Britt" Robert trailed LiberTeen's body taking small nips, sniffing it and taking probatory licks. His hands turned slightly coarse, and his nails hardened slightly like claws, leaving small white marks on Britt's skin as they slid up her sides, tickling her sensitive skin, and trailing up and down her curves. "But with you I don't seem to have any problem sharing" his voice was lower, different, almost like he was growling this words directly into LiberTeen ears.

Brittany was mildly disappointed, but only for an instant. She realized, through a haze of lust, that she had kind of sprung the request on him rather suddenly, and wasn't about to begrudge him for not wanting to oblige her right that moment. She'd thought she had dropped enough hints in the conversations they'd had and the moments that lead up to now, but on the other hand, Robert was also somewhat shy, it seemed (up until now, anyway), and was a good-hearted boy. Maybe he just didn't catch the innuendo when the threw it. Still, he didn't appear put off by the idea, just a little eager at the moment. She smiled and told herself "Another time" as he pulled her inside, leaving his shirt slumped out on the deck like a vestigial shroud.

Animal blood was boiling inside Robert. The biting, the rough treatment, the growling bass of his voice, it summoned a rosey tint in Brittany's cheeks and a breathless pant from her lips, and she quickly forgot her initial plans, realizing that she was about to be fucked by a huge and powerful wolf, regardless. "Oh, he likes it rough", she privately thrilled, allowing him to take total control of her, a helpless thing in the grip of a beast. She obligingly spread her legs, making an only half-false show of obedient resignation. Robert eased inside her, and she found the role of willing victim only too easy to play.

Her surprisingly docile Jekyll had become a lupine Hyde, sniffing and biting and licking and clawing at her body has he continued his savage ravishing, puntuated with a razor's edge of kindness and sensitivity, kisses and caresses and nips. It wasn't cruelty in his body, but plain atavistic passion, and the rough trade he plied was sum reality of that. And Brittany, for her part, allowed herself to be taken, giving herself over completely to the inhuman devices of her predatory lover.

"I'm just so bad with sharing with the others Britt", he snarled as the assault continued, "But with you I don't seem to have any problem sharing." There was something strange in his voice, something new. Not just new to Robert, but new to her, something she'd never heard in anybody's voice before, something feral and low as the canyons.

She'd eagerly responded to Robert's performance all the while, and did so as naturally and as easily as if it was all she knew, with a high-pitched, girlish flurry of squealing, moaning, and ecstatic whimpers, but now, something was changing in Robert, and she wanted it out. She wanted more, more of this wild and untamed thing inside him inside her. Robert seemed to be enjoying his role of predator over the helpless damsel in distress, and to her delight, was still going strong with it after several minutes. If that's what enticed him, she cooed, then she'd give it to him. "Please, don't!" she cried out, shrieking, doing a wildly exaggerated but clearly underpowered job of fighting back. She squirmed helplessly in his grip but made no attempt to strike him back, whmpering and struggling weakly, making a show of making her chest bounce rhythmically, lifting her mock cries to the heavens, exposing the pale, ivory plain of her throat, now fretted with tiny red marks, as she cried out again and again "Oh, it hurts! It's too much! Please, don't, Robby! Your fucking me hurts too much, Robby, please, stop! It's too big, Robby, it hurts! You're hurting me!" As she called out, her voice cracked, miming tears, but no tears came, instead only the sweat of vigor and lust rolling down her body in crystalline beads as she silently begged for him to never stop, for whatever it was inside him that propelled him on to keep coming.

• 4 weeks later...

Robert had already lost himself into lust; everything about this girl gave off a good vibe to him.

He was doing his best to satisfy Britt, but something on the back of his mind said it wasn’t enough. She wanted more, and he was already tiring.

Damned be my resistance! She…She just wants too much!

Robert had let an animal like lust take over him during the act, he had bit Britt's skin, and licked the beads of sweat off her skin, growling like a enraged wolf would.

But his strength was nearing time to give, it has been hours since it started and Britt didn't look like she was even close to being satisfied.

Robby felt something metaphorically pull at the back of his mind, something drawing him in, an inky darkness that spread out from the most primitive regions of his mind. The deep, dark corners that no human has used since it evolved from the Neanderthal.

His sight had become blurry as yet again he stopped himself from ending "too soon", sweat was getting on his eyes as his hair started dripping with it. Everything looked blurry except for LiberTeen; she still looked like the teen age Olympian goddess Robert had always pictured her as.

But the blackness kept pulling at his mind, the sides of his vision were starting to be invaded by blackness, it felt just like passing out from exhaustion. This might just be the worst anecdote ever.

Robert felt all the exhaustion set on his muscles, feeling his body burning, and like he was breathing in Drano, the last thing his mind could comprehend, unluckily for him it was not LiberTeen's cries of pleasure, was a word on his own mind, burning itself into his consciousness, more of a growl than a word it seemed to come from the deep corners he was being swallowed with. Switch

-

Robert’s body collapsed for a second, with the sound of muscle ripping and bone crunching, his form started to change.

Bluish-Grey fur grew rapidly from his skin, covering his arms and legs in a soft down, and his chest and back in short coarse hairs. His hands got slightly bigger but more compact, black cushions replacing the soft skin of his palms, his fingernails turned yellow and hard, growing rapidly to a length of 2 and half inches. His legs buckled under him as the bones broke and set in a new way, his hind legs becoming more like those of a canine, bent and built for running.

His face suffered the most changes, breaking apart his whole face, his jaw, nasal, palatine and sigmoid bones grew and enlarged, further ahead from where any normal human face had any right to be, his teeth re-molding to his new body, turning into sharp predatory fangs, his nose drew back into his new snout and turned into a cold, wet spot on the front of it.

All in all, Robert had ceased to be Robert anymore, and had turned into a beast man, a werewolf, a true Nova form.

LiberTeen was slung over the beast’s shoulder, even more muscular than Robert’s own and with none of the fatigue Robert had accumulated. Moving inhumanly fast, the beast ran up a set of stairs and ripped through a door with its claws, reducing it to less than splinters in a single swipe, and throwing LiberTeen in what is obviously not Robert’s bed, the smell of stale air prevalent on the room.

“You, Robert like you, so I like you. You Alpha female, me Alpha male. You and I mate” ‘Alpha’ made it sound way more like an order, than a request in his primate way of thinking.

Fatigue was showing in Robert's face during those climactic moments, and Brittany became slowly convinced that he was nearly spent. It didn't matter to her; she'd had a dozen or more orgasms already, so Robby more than deserved to finally get one off, himself. Somewhere on the outer edge of her senses she was beginning to worry if she was pushing him too hard, as Robert's face steadily began to resemble that of a punch-drunk boxer more and more with each thrust of his hips. She considered stopping him, or maybe not goading him on so much, but quickly surmised that it probably wouldn't have helped. She knew how boys were; once the finish line was in sight, they didn't stop until they crossed the mark or passed out. Besides, she barely managed to think in an unbroken line, this...felt...soooo...gooooood...

All at once, Robert drew back and, with a heave, collapsed in a pile of rippling flesh on the kitchen floor. In a hairs-width moment of horrible realization, Brittany's eyes bolted open in horror and worry as she clamped her legs shut and sat up on her knees as her mind struggled to cope with the terrifying and unexpected present. If she'd had more than a fraction of a second to think on it, she would have hated herself for pushing him so hard. But her mind didn't make it there before other, more pressing matters commandeered her attention. Something more than Robert exerting himself into a coma was happening. Robby was changing.

With a hellish grinding of bone and sinew, Robert's body began to rend and tear itself into a whole new form, one of fur and claws and teeth, born of primal nightmares of the dark corners of man's world, a world of bloody reds and earthy browns. Something in Brittany's mind shrunk with fear, her own primal fight or flight urges lodging firmly on the side of 'flight', but it only lasted a moment. Something else in her head, a bright spot in the center of her forehead, burned, and she knew that this beast - as a beast it umistakably was - wouldn't harm her. More importantly, this beast was still somehow Robert. Robert, she told herself. It's still Robby. It's still Robby. Calm down. It's still Robby.

When he finally again stood, he was immense, a fairy tale villain wrought in flesh, snarling and massive. She had no idea how large, exactly, from her vantage crouched on the floor, but in the second before he snatched her up in his taloned hand-claws, she could see plainly both that he was stooped, his hair bristling against the ceiling, and that the already fairly impressive instrument between his legs was easily two or three times what it was before.

Flung over his shoulder, Brittany held on tightly to fur in clumps in her fists as Robby loped upstairs and took what she guessed was the master bedroom's door off its hinges like it was made out of matchsticks. He tossed her on the bed like she was prey and snarled down at her.

To Brittany's surprised, a low, feral voice erupted out of the lupine throat, directed at her. "You, Robert like you, so I like you. You Alpha female, me Alpha male. You and I mate." The last word was punctuated with menace that probably would have left most women catatonic with fear. 'Alpha', as Robert's - inner self? shadow self? alternate persona? - called itself wasn't asking her, it was imparting upon her a plain and simple truth. Even if she wanted to resist, there was virtually no way she could. She was a powerless little red riding hood in the face of the big, bad wolf. And in the lingering moment of Alpha tossing her onto the bed like a rag doll and flexing his might as he announced his intentions, a moment where he shone and flared with primal anima, she knew she didn't want to resist.

She looked up at Alpha, her eyes shining with steely desire, and inhaled deeply, breathing in his musk, as with slow, fluid, catlike movements, she turned over onto her front, jutting her exposed rear to the musty air and the ravenous brute who was slowly dispelling it with his hot breath. She wiggled her ass helplessly towards him, her voice cracking somewhere between a cry and an orgasmic plead of desire. "Mate with me", she cried. "Mate with me! Hurt me, you Alpha wolf!"

Alpha was not a wolfman of many toughts, coherent or instinctual. He saw the female before him postreate to his dominance, and of course he did what came natural to him.

On a single spring of his legs, he was on top of the bed, and on top of Liberteen. His long arms took support on the bed by nailing himself to the matress with his claws, to each side of Liberteen.

Starting the natural motions of mating, unlike Robert, Alpha was not in this for the pleasure of Liberteen or his, pure basic instinct its what pushed him forward.

Exerting his energy on the task at Hand, Alpha was uncaring against goading or ecstasy, still Nova stamina, coupled with a reproduction instint makes for a wolfman who could be an analogy of the Energized Bunny.

Alpha bites down on the back of Britt's neck, a light nip to him, but the fangs of the beast are vicious and are met with no real resistance to the sudden attack. His assault relentless Alpha continiues ravaging the beutiful teenager.

It seems it won't end soon, not if Alpha has anything to say on the matter...

Brittany shuddered with lust and fear as Alpha leapt upon the bed and prepared to mount her. The whole experience, from the moment Robert collapsed in a crumpled heap at her feet, had turned frighteningly surreal, and in the confusion and the speed and the pounding blood moments that followed, her brain retreated back to flahes of Burgess and Burroughs, a world of abstract surprise and fear. It had taken until she found herself, without thinking, turning over on her front and offering herself to a real, no kidding werewolf, and as she felt the apple-sized head of his member begin to ease its way inside her, her mind changed to Carroll and Grimm. Here she was, little red riding hood, getting it from the big, bad wolf. This wasn't real sex, the kind that a lot of people find themselves diappointed with when they realize that most people aren't porn stars, or the kind of sex that people have after they've had it two or three hundred times. It wasn't porn sex, either, the intense sort that comes from passion or great acting or lots of spice or some combination of the above, the kind she and Robert were having a minute ago downstairs fueled by nothing more than raw, animal lust. Normal, everyday sex carried an almost drab realism to it. Some people could have it and watch television at the same time. Good sex, which was rare, was consuming of the senses and made you feel like you were one of the beautiful people for a little while, like you were living the fantasy life other people wish they had, and that feeling makes the whole experience a little shinier, a little less depressingly real. This, though, was something else altogether. Her sense of reality fairly ran from her. She didn't notice the bed or the rustic furnishings or that musty smell anymore. All that existed was the moment, the act, the players therein. She was living what fairy tales characters were doing when you weren't reading their stories.

As Robert, Alpha was a big boy, with equipment downstairs to match. But in his wolf form, all his features were exaggerated. All of them. It was impossible for him to fit all the way, but the urgent thrust of his hips told her he was still trying, and her moaning, blissful cries indicated that she was doing her best to accomodate that.

Alpha wasn't sweet or tender or nearly as responsive as Robby, but that didn't matter after a moment. Pleasure and pain surged through her body like fire in her veins, equally potent cocktails fighing for supremacy like a pair of coiled snakes biting at each others' tails. Brittany steadied herself on her forearms, gripping the bedsheets tight in her fists as Alpha's teeth scraped the back of her neck. She barely noticed the act, and no pain registered, the knowledge that it was happening and the increased ardor that came with it the only differences it made. And still, he was on top of her, thrusting into her, relieving his animal lust on her, and he would not stop until he was satisfied. She begged that it would take long.

There was no accounting for how much time had passed when he finally stopped. Minutes flew by like drops of rain. It could have been forty. It could have been three hundred. If Brittany wasn't a nova, she'd have tapped out a long time ago. Hell, if she was a baseline, she might be dead. Instead, she'd just gotten the best fucking of her life. She collapsed as soon as he was out of her, her eyes fluttering, her breathing ragged. She felt like she'd just gone forty rounds with Muhammad Ali. She was going to be more sore in a few hours than she had ever been in her life. And it was SO worth it, she told herself.

Rober opened his eyes, covered in cold sweat and completely, utterly and terminally exhausted.

"Wha..What..happened?" Robert had flashes of memory, patches of flesh, cries of ecstasy, the intense smell of sweat and sex. Sometimes I wish I could just live in memories

Suddenly striking him, like a smith's hammer hits a red-hot blade, his eyes flew open from their half sleep haze. "Britt!"

Robert sat up from his position in the floor, turning his head around, and immediatly started wondering just what he was doing on his parent's bedroom, why there was no door on the entrance, and where the heck was LiberTeen!

Robert's fears were almost immediately allayed, despite the cold water feeling rushing through his veins. Brittany rolled over from an otherwise unassuming pile of thoroughly-tangled blankets atop the bed on the far side, her eyes fluttering into wakefulness. Robert searched his mind for an explanation: had he brought her up here? Why would he do such a thing? Had she brought him? Again, why? What had happened? Had he simply rolled off the bed? No, no, that made no sense... What--

Brittany smiled warmly, setting his mind temporarily at halt. "Mmmmmmmmm..." she moaned out long and intensely, clearly satisfied with more than just the hours of sleep. She looked down at him, sleep still clouding her eyes. "Wow, Robby. I have to say, you really surprised me. 'Useless' nova", she giggled. "You big, fat liar." She threw the sleep off her with a shrug, folding the blankets back and stretching, her fists quivering in the air. Throwing her legs over to Robert's side, she scooted to the edge of the bed, giving Robert an eye-level view up her skirt, where business was still red in full blush. "Gawd, Robby", she squealed ecstatically, "last night was amazing. I can't believe you can even do that." Leaning down, she kissed his cheek, visions of the previous night dreamily flooding her mind. "And thank you for showing me. I really feel special that you let me know."

Robert looked relieved when he turned and could hear Brittany moan from his bed. Oh god, yes. She is here and all right, but what the hell happened to the room?

His mind was quickly distracted, as the view Brittany provided was having an effect that slowed down the blood flow towards his brain. But what was she saying? Robert had to wade through the mucky haze that his brain had turned into this morning.

"'Useless Nova'" "You big fat liar" "Can't Believe you can even do that" "I really feel special that you let me know."

It all came through a haze, working slowly through the words Robert carefully picked them, examined them, and tried to piece together a coherent phrase.

After a few unsuccessful attempts, Robert was successful on his quest of understanding...and managed to realize he didn't recall anything she was talking about, and worse yet he barely recalled the night before.

"Wha..What are you talking about Brittany? What special thing?"

"Oh, you!", she laughed, chucking a pillow at him. "Don't play." She laughed for another few seconds, and slowly, awkwardly, came to the realization that Robert was serious. The helpless look on his face was all confusion and concern. Does he really not know? How could he not? But he doesn't! I mean, he must not. Why would he lie about it now? If he knows, then he must know that I know by now... Brittany composed herself, patting the spot on the bed next to her. "Robby, come here. Sit with me."

With a slow nod, Robert crawled up from his spot on the rug and sat next to Brittany, who turned to face him. "Robby...last night, after dinner, we watched a movie, and then went out back to see Wolfie." Hesitation lingered in her face for a second, as she realized that part of her story meant reminding Robert of something she felt a little bad about. "You went in to fetch him food, and when you came out, I asked...um..." She hesitated, not out of bashfulness, but as one would when trying to explain a difficult concept to somebody. "We started to have sex, and I asked you to let Wolfie join. I'm sorry to spring that on you, I really am. I really didn't pick that moment well." She laughed, her eyes wrinking into a tiny, apologetic smile, and she placed her hand on his forearm. "That's not what this is about! I mean, I'm just telling you the whole story, because I don't know what you remember and what you apparently don't."

Recognition reflected on Robert's face, his eyebrows knitting themself together in concentration as he attempted to recall the evening's events from memory. He'd remembered Brittany's "unorthodox" request, and he'd remembered dragging her into the kitchen, and...what then...?

Brittany gave his forearm a gentle squeeze. "You brought me into the kitchen, Robby, and we started to have sex." She smiled warmly, touching his cheek to direct his eyes to her. "It was really, really good, Robby. Thanks." She leaned in and kissed him on the cheek. "But before you could get off, you collapsed. I was really worried for a second, there, and I was just about to call you an ambulance when...well...something happened."

Robert was awed, and more than a little confused. "What? What happened? I...I remember...we were having sex, and...then..."

"There's no really easy way to say this, Robby, so I'm just going to spit it out, 'kay? You fell to the ground and began to change. You stood up only a few seconds later, and you were more wolf than man."

"Wait, what?!" Robert blurt it out, so explosively that he almost seemed to be angry.

Brittany winced slightly. He wasn't angry at her. She knew that. "I'm not lying, Robert. You turned into a werewolf. I know it sounds crazy, but we're novas, after all, and...well...I guess these things can happen. You picked me up, dragged me here, and...well..." She shrugged her shoulders helplessly, thinking the rest was self-evident.

As Brittany explained the sexual escapades of last night, Robert started remembering the whole night. This has the side effect of slowing the flow of blood to his brain even further, as blood gushed to another part of his anatomy.

During the whole explanation of how he transformed, what he did and what he looked like, he couldn't react with anything but a "Wait, what?! " He must have sounded angry, because he saw Brittany wince when she said that.

She continued saying how she was not lying, and how he had really transformed. Robert could do nothing else but laugh, a long hard laugh that ended in a big sight and him having a hard time breathing. "Brittany Amanda, have you been eating candy before bed again?" Robert threw his arms around her, and laughed again a bit. "I appreciate you trying to not hurt my feelings by telling me I passed out, but to say I turned into a werewolf? How do you come up with this things?"

Laughing all the way to the door, Robert excited the room and came back minutes later with a stack of papers. "This are my results from the San Jose Rashound clinic, My Node is dormant and inactive, even if it exists. I do not channel quantum, and I have no visible super human abilities, external or internal. The only Nova thing about me, are increased natural abilities, and a metabolism that could digest a cow. " Robert sighed, sitting once again besides LiberTeen. "Doctors don't like Britt, at least not the Utopian ones. I Moxed to the legal limit, and still could show no power at all, or any Node activity. I have made my peace with just being a better human, you don't have to pity me." Putting his hands on his forehead, he looked at the floor. “Really, you don’t have to protect me from myself.”

Brittany sat, looking over the forms like a girl would look at a love letter from someone she didn't like, a nervous, forced half-smiled on her face. The paperwork matched up with what Robert said, but she knew what she'd seen, what had happened. At least, she thought she did. She even began to doubt herself. Did I dream it all? I couldn't have...it was so real... And, besides, he... "Okay, Robby", she quietly retorted. "I see this, and you're right, but if it's true, how did we get up here? How did the door get off the hinges?" She took his large hand in both of hers. "Robby, I cannot do that. And look here!" She became mildly excited, pointing to a dark spot on the bedsheet the size of a dinner plate, which was still a bit sticky in places. "Robby, this did not come from me, and it certainly didn't come from here" she said, gently brushing her nails against his rapidly-erecting shaft. "And I certainly couldn't drag you all the way up here. Even if I could, why would I? I..." She looked around the room, cementing her suspicions that they were in his parents' old room. "Robby, I would never bring you here, I mean, I'm okay with it, but I certainly wouldn't want to hurt you, and..." She sighed, exasperated. The look on Robert's face told her that somehow, he just wasn't buying it. Not even browsing.

"Britt, honey. Look, I like you. But, me turning into a werewolf? It's so...bizarre" Robert looked at Britt with a mixture of laughing and a bit of annoyed.

"I mean, you knew I erupted because I was attacked by wolves. That's where you got the idea, right? I mean, this is some kind of joke right?" Robert got up and tried to find his clothed on the room. "I mean, Don't take me wrong Lib, you are an amazing girl, and you are sexy enough to have made me actually forget just what went on yesterday after a point." Moving from one side of the room, to the other, he simply couldn't find his clothing.

"But it's much more probably you figured I was sleeping here regularly, and brought me up here when I passed out, or I brought you here after I disconnected yesterday."

Robert was now pacing from one side to the other, and stopped to check again what was left of the door to his parents bedroom, one huge gaping hole in the middle, cut as if by a sword or a bowie knife with a lot of strenght. The door had then cracked through the middle in two pieces.

"Unless the stalker is back..." Robert turs to look at LiberTeen, quickly moving up to her "Was he? Is that the reason we are up here Lib? Don't lie to me now! I need to know if he found me again!"

Brittany's eyes went wide with fright? "Stalker? Stalker? Robby, I'm sorry, I..." She shook her head violently, clearly a little afraid, "No, Robby, I...nobody was here but us, as far as I know. I promise." She looked up at him again, a little sadness in her features, and adjusted her clothes uncomfortable so she was covered again. Robert was getting dressed, hurriedly, and it seemed like the time for romance (romance? fun..?) was over. She drew in her knees and gently smoothed the pleats of her skirt over them, holding the thick, down comforter to her chest as she wove her uniform back into completion. There were a hundred things she wanted to ask him, especially as she was beginning to question her own sanity, but the thing she found herself being most concerned with was the sudden revelation that somebody might about out to hurt Robert. "Robby...is...is someone trying to hurt you? Y-you can tell me..."

"Not hurt me" Robert looked down to the door again and kicked one of the door pieces aside, a grunt of exhasperation being done at the same time. "The bastard, he dosen't go for me. He just likes to mess with my family, and I'm almost sure it was him who...who took my parents out of the picture" Robert couldn't bring himself to say it yet, to say that his parents were dead, and not just...away.

"That's why I moved from my old house, that's why I changed College and stop talking to my old friends." Robert is angry, not at LiberTeen, not at himself, but at some invisible boogey man who haunted his nightmares.

"He comes whenever he wants to, tears up the house, and leaves it smelling like dogs cruised this place for days. It had stopped once I adopted Wolfie, he seemed to keep him away for a reason." Robert's face turned into one of defeat as he sat on the opposite side of the bed from LiberTeen. "It's just...he has done horrible things before, I don't want to put you in danger Britt"

Brittany gulped hard. Oh, shit. She didn't like to swear, even in her own head. It always struck her as strangely unladylike. This, she thought, merited it. Horrible realizations flashed through her head. She skipped ahead to the end of the inevitable train of thought, and seized. If my memories of last night are right, than it's possible that Robert - Alpha - unknowingly killed his own parents. Oh. Oh, hell. Oh, oh...what am I going to do? For a moment, Brittany looked completely overwhelmed, devastated, and she swallowed hard again to keep from choking on a sob, but her eyes were already wet. She wasn't worried for herself, since 'Alpha' certainly seemed to have an interest in her that was something less than fatal, but she was worried a great deal for Robert. If she was right, finding out the truth about himself might kill him; he loves his parents so much, and to know he might somehow be responsible, even from this... But who knows what brings his demon out? It must have happened before...and if he didn't learn to control it, he might hurt other people. Other people might hurt him if they knew. And what then? Robert gets penned up, or worse, killed, because of something he can't even control? Put down, like a...like a...a wolf? The thought was intolerable. She refused to allow it. She resolved that she was going to find out what had happened the night before, and if Robby was some uncontrollable beast, well, control can be learned. She would not let him destroy himself. ... She hoped.

Brittany tried hard to avoid it, to stifle it, and did her best to keep it out of view as Robert paced around the room, but when he finally sat down next to her and looked at her, really looked at her, she couldn't hold it in, anymore, and with a shudder and a sob, she bagan to cry. The matter was going to have to be put to rest for the time, but it was clear that Robert's troubles were far from over, and for better or for worse, Brittany was now shouldering part of the burden, herself. Fumbling across the bed, she reached out with both arms and wrapped them around Robert, and spent her tears, drying them on his shirt.

Robert felt heart broken, he had yelled at Brittany in anger, he lashed out at her because he was angry at his stalker, and now he had made the sweetest girl he had ever met cry.

"Britt..I..Maybe...I shoulnd't have yelled at you, I'm sorry for that" Robert put his arms around Liber Teen, holding her to his chest. "I'm sorry for dumping all of that on you, I was just worried and angry, I don't want to see other people suffer because some maniac made it his business to mess with me" Robert softly kissed her forehead.

"Look, Bellator in the boards told me that I should screw the San Jose clinic, and go to the New York clinic. At least I will get better research into my node, ad who knows it might wake up. Want to come with me on a trip to the big apple?"

She nodded, sniffling, her tears ceasing as she finally managed to choke out her little emotional outburst. "A-alright, Robby. I'm sorry I got upset, I just..." She grabbed him a little, clutching him. "I'm worried about you. But, yeah. I really want to go with you to New York." She paused a moment, taking time to think through what she was about to say, and said it. "It'd be nice to spend more time with you before we go to A-A. I...I think I'd really like to spend a lot more time with you, actually."

Things went quiet for a moment, whether Robert was dumbstruck or just supplicating to the austerity of the moment. Brittany just hugged him, her eyes closed, gathering her bearings. At least, she let out a long sigh and stood up, looking down at him with a very classical sadness of parting on her angelic face. "I should probably be headed home, Robby. My flight out of Medford leaves in a little over an hour, and it's going to take most of that time just to fly back to the airport." She held out a hand for him to take, and pulled him to his feet, where she hugged him again, clasping her body to his chest. "I had a really nice time, Robby" she whispered softly, "and I want to see you again, if that's okay. I mean, not...not just for the sex. I like you. I'm not really sure how to deal with it, but if you want to, I'd like to explore it more. Okay?"

"I understand, don't worry" Robert hugs Lib..Brittany to his chest, holding her like something that can easily break. "I understand, and I care about you too Britt, and I would like to explore that further myself."

Robert gets up from the bed, offering his hand to Britt, but taking a chance to kiss her. "I like too Britt, you are sweet and so simple looking, but you know? I know there is more to you than that. I want to find it out"

Robert led Britt out of his parents bedroom, and downstairs where her duffel bag was still hanging on the perch.

"You sure you don't want me to get you a cab there?"

Archived